vacation mode

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

INCHEON AIRPORT

 

On that week, Soohyuk and Jiyong get in the same flight to go to the Greece. Soohyuk took that chance to meet Jiyong and talk to him. However, Jiyong is busy preparing himself before the flight and Soohyuk decided to wait for him. While waiting, Youngbae noticed his friend and he go to approach Soohyuk.

“What are you doing here?” Youngbae asked.

“I’m waiting for Jiyong” Soohyuk replied.

“He’s still in captain room?” Youngbae asked.

Soohyuk nodded.

“It’s still about that girl blind date?” Youngbae asked.

Soohyuk nodded.

Youngbae sigh before he went to seat beside Soohyuk.

“You still need to meet her?” Youngbae asked curious.

“I have to… omma still insist me to go meet her. I can’t refuse it anymore…” Soohyuk replied.

“Yah… if you’re scared she took your debit card, just forget it. I give you my card…” Youngbae said jokingly.

“No… it’s not like that… I just feel strange when Jiyong keep avoiding when I'm asking to meet this girl. Is she's not good, or he's hiding something from me about this girl?” Soohyuk suddenly asked with suspicious.

Youngbae is silent after he said that.

“Did he tell you anything?” Soohyuk asked curious.

Youngbae shake his head to answer him.

“What makes you think Jiyong hiding something?” Youngbae asked curiously.

“Well…  he keep saying he’s busy when I’m asking to meet… sometimes, he just said that girl is busy and can’t meet me… moreover, you know me and Jiyong tight schedule... so it's hard for us to meet each other...” Soohyuk replied.

“Aigoo… look… perhaps that's the reality. You two are busy... so do that girl... why you have doubt Jiyong? Don't worry. We know Jiyong right? He'll do anything for his friends.” Youngbae said to comfort Soohyuk.

Soohyuk nodded before he says

“Yeah... that's can be happened. Omma already told me that girl is busy woman.... Don't worry, I still trust Jiyong no matter what happen. He's my bro... I won't doubt him...”

Youngbae smiles and nodded after he said that.

Afterward, both of them saw Jiyong is walking toward them with smiles.

“Aigooo… Mr. Pilot, what took you so long?” Soohyuk asked with smiles.

“Sorry…” Jiyong replied.

“Everything is okay?” Youngbae asked.

“Yeah… captain suggests my name to go to the captain training next year...” Jiyong replied excitedly.

“Omo… that’s why he asks you go meet him?” Soohyuk asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded with wide smiles.

“Finally… then this is your last year as assistant captain?” Youngbae asked teasingly.

Jiyong smiles shyly before he nodded.

“Great…! Will you tell your parents?” suddenly Soohyuk asked.

Jiyong stop smiling after he asked that. Afterward, Jiyong sigh deeply before he slowly says

“I think I will tell them after I get into the training...”

“Are you sure you wanna do that?” Youngbae asked worried.

“I have no choice, or they'll come here and drag me back to Busan. You know I can't fulfill their dream to manage the company.” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

Soohyuk and Youngbae nodded after Jiyong said that.

“Don't worry. You still have us... I know imo and samchon... one day will understand your dream...” Soohyuk said while pat Jiyong shoulder.

Suddenly, Youngbae phone is ringing. He saw it’s from his colleague. Youngbae excuses himself and then left them.

Jiyong look at Soohyuk, so do him. Suddenly, Jiyong start to feel uneasy with his stares.

“Why you stare at me like that?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

Soohyuk step forward to get close to him. Jiyong feel strange with Soohyuk sudden behavior.

“Yah… what are you doing?” Jiyong asked nervously.

“Did you use a cream on your face? Why your skin look so smooth...” Soohyuk said while him touch Jiyong cheek.

Jiyong saw everyone round there are looking at them, and then he pushed Soohyuk hand away before he says

“Stop it…!”

Soohyuk is laughing with Jiyong reaction.

“Yah...! I'm just joking. Let's go...or we'll be late for the flight...” Soohyuk said while he drags his luggage.

Jiyong stare at him firmly after he said that. Afterward, he went to follow him.

 

 

AT NIGHT

BBQ RESTAURANT

 

That night, all of Taeyeon friends are gathering to celebrate Hyoyeon birthday. All of them decided to meet at the barbecue restaurant because Hyoyeon said she's craving for the meat.

“Hey, that mine… don’t you take it…” Yoona said to point toward the meat.

“No way… that’s mine…” Sooyoung replied.

“Yah…yah… stop it. There are a lot of meats here... why you have to argue with that one...?” Tiffany asked with irate.

“This one looks delicious…” Yoona said while pout.

Suddenly, Yuri takes the meat that they argue before.

“Okay, I got it. So, no more argue…” Yuri said while munch the meat.

“Yah!” Yoona and Sooyoung shout to Yuri after she done that.

All of them startled with the sudden shouts.

“Should I spit out back?” Yuri asked with uneasy.

“Yuri no…!” Sunny said to stop her.

“Yah… stop it girls… we’re here for fun… please…” Taeyeon said to stop them from arguing.

“Here the meat, unnie…” suddenly Seohyun said while she take the meat and give it to Yoona and Sooyoung plate.

Yoona and Sooyoung still stares at Yuri with firm, but their hand still take the meat that Seohyun give to them. Yuri smiles awkwardly, try to ignore their stares.

“Enough, girls…” Hyoyeon said to stop them staring at Yuri.

Afterward, Yuri pours the drink for them and says sorry.

“Sorry…” Yuri said while try to smiles.

“Here… this all yours…” Taeyeon said while give more meat to them.

After that, they continue eating with comfortable. They keep chatting and laughing at random topic. Yoona and Yuri keep drinking while the others talking to each other’s.

“Hey, I have something to ask you girls…” suddenly Tiffany, said.

All of them turn to look at her and wait for her to continue.

“You know... I have someone I know... he's strict but lovely. He doesn't look to like me as a girl... but he cares of me. He looks like protecting me, but he didn't like me... what is that mean?” Tiffany asked curious.

All of them silent after they hear the question.

“Is he someone we know?” Sooyoung asked.

“I'm not sure... did I introduce him or not...?” Tiffany asked confused.

All of them are silent again.

“I think he's gay... that’s why he reacts like that…” suddenly Hyoyeon said.

All of them are startled before them laughing with her answer.

“Yah… why you think that way?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

“Didn't you think that too? Look, our Fany it's so beautiful... everyone will fall for her, but he didn't... still care and protect her... can't you see that?” Hyoyeon asked try to explain her answer.

“To think that way… that's possible. I never saw him with other woman...” Tiffany said try to agree with Hyoyeon.

“Perhaps, he just respects you... he doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. That can be a reason for him to do that...” suddenly Sunny said her opinion.

All of them silent after Sunny said that.

“That also can be possible...” Seohyun replied to agree.

“Argh… why I have thought about these?” suddenly Tiffany murmured as she rubbed her hair.

“Then, let me asking you about this?” suddenly Yuri asked.

All of them turn to look at her.

“What if you just know this guy recently, but he kept comes and having lunch with you... what will you girls think on that man?” Yuri asked while looking at Taeyeon teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Yuri does that.

“It's obviously he's trying to approach you...” Sooyoung replied while munch the meat.

“I don’t think so…perhaps he’s just wanted to be friend...” Hyoyeon said otherwise.

Taeyeon nodded to agree with Hyoyeon.

“I think it’s depending on that woman too. For example, if the man comes to approach a woman, he didn't directly say he likes her... so, she has a right to assume he's just a friend or more than that.... Except... he clearly said he likes her, then she can decide to accept his feeling or not... it all depends on that woman, am I right?” suddenly Seohyun said before she sips her drink.

All of them silent again while thinking about Seohyun words.

“Argh… why we have to talk about this? It’s so complicated…!” suddenly Yoona said with irate.

“Who start it? Fany, right? Yah! Stop brings this topic…” Hyoyeon said afterward.

“Okay… okay… can we drop this topic? Let’s celebrate ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter