unexpected meeting

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

 

On that day, the activities continue with sports events. They have to play finding treasure, but legs tied together with teammates. In this game, Jiyong and his brother-in-law are forced to participate because they lack members. After being voted, Jiyong got Taeyeon as his team member. Yuri smiles teasingly after she saw the vote result. Mrs. Kim that participates also smiles widely after she saw the result. However, Jiyong and Taeyeon are looking at each other with awkward.

“Okay....okay... here is the map. The blue dot is a sign that clues are around there. For the red dot, is a sign that treasure is around that area. Everybody understands?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah…!” All of them shout to answer her.

“Okay…look at each other watch... we have three hours to look up the treasure. Make sure... all of you come back in three hours.” Yuri said to explain.

“Nae…” the coworker answer her.

“Before that…do not use your cell phone during this game...please... handed it to me... no more cheat...” Yuri continues to warn them.

Afterward, all the coworkers handed their cell phone to Yuri. Then, they tied their leg with their teammate. Jiyong is kneeling besides Taeyeon while his hand tied the rope on their leg. After he's done, both of them start to felt unstable. Jiyong quickly grab Taeyeon arm while his other hand hugs her shoulder. Mrs. Kim and Yuri smirk teasingly after they saw the scene.

“Okay, is everyone ready?” Yuri asked.

“Nae…” all of them shouts happily.

“Make sure… come back in three hours…” Yuri said again.

All of the members start to take the place before the game start.

“In three… two… one…GO!” Yuri shouts to start to game.

After that, all the members start to walking and running to get the treasure. Dami and her husband are leading the game, meanwhile Jiyong and Taeyeon at the end just walking casually. Yuri and Mrs. Kim are tasked to monitoring the game. Both of them take each other area to take care the member's safety.

 

 

After half an hour, Taeyeon ask Jiyong to get some rest at the nearby area. She took out the drinking water from the bag and then gives it to Jiyong. After Jiyong sips, he gives back to Taeyeon, and then she drinks the water on the same bottle.

“Why I agree on this? Argh... Yuri, she's really...” Taeyeon slowly but Jiyong still can hear that.

Jiyong smiling before he asks

“You're mad for doing this, or you're mad because you're doing this with me?”

Taeyeon look at him after he asked that.

“Both of that…” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

“Ouch… that hurt…” Jiyong said while touch his chest.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong do that.

“Can we continue?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded and then they continue walking to find the treasure.

“You think there are clues in this area?” Taeyeon asked while looking at the map.

“Let me see…” Jiyong replied while move to get close with her.

Taeyeon stand stiff after Jiyong is closer to her body. Meanwhile, Jiyong eyes are looking into the map.

“You want to look up here?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied without looking at him.

After that, both of them walking together and went to search for the clues.

After they're looking at several places, both of them just get two of the clues from there. Taeyeon start to get tired after few hours looking for the treasure. When Jiyong is starts to take a step, Taeyeon suddenly felt unstable and then her body move to fell. However, Jiyong noticed it and then he hurriedly pulls her toward him. Jiyong is fallen on the ground while Taeyeon fell on Jiyong top.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked Taeyeon condition.

Taeyeon nodded while frown.

“I think I broke my ankle.” Taeyeon said when she could feel hurt at her leg.

Jiyong lift his head while trying to look at their tied leg but at the same time, Taeyeon noticed their position at that time. She still on top of his body while Jiyong hands embracing her waist.

“Can you get up?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“Oh yeah…” Taeyeon replied while she quickly gets up from his body.

Jiyong smiling after he saw Taeyeon reaction. Jiyong gets up afterward and then he looks at their tied legs.

“It looks like you have a sprain your ankle.” Jiyong said while he untied the rope.

Taeyeon look at her leg while try to hold her pain. Jiyong noticed her frown, and then he looks around until he saw nearby stone.

“Come... let me take you sat over there...” Jiyong said while he tries to help Taeyeon.

Taeyeon grunt in pain, but she still listens to Jiyong words. She grab Jiyong arm while Jiyong put his arm around her waist.

“Slowly…” Jiyong said to make sure Taeyeon is fine.

After he helped Taeyeon seat, Jiyong is crouching to see her ankle. He lifts the leg slowly before he asks

“Does it hurt?”

Taeyeon nodded to answer him.

After that, Jiyong pull out Taeyeon shoes, and then he placed her leg on his thigh softly. He opens her sock before he takes his handkerchief to wrap Taeyeon ankle. Taeyeon keep looking at Jiyong for his action. For a moment, she felt something warm inside her when are treated like that.

“I don't think we can continue this game anymore... we should go back. You need to be treated.” Jiyong suddenly said.

Taeyeon nodded without saying anything.

“Can you walk?” Jiyong asked while looking at her.

“I'll try...” Taeyeon replied while looking at her ankle.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon and then he turn to look at the ankle. Suddenly, he took the bag from Taeyeon, and then he carried it in front him. He takes side of her shoe and ties it to the bag strap. After that, he's kneeling with his back to her and says

“Hop on... let me carry you...”

Taeyeon stunned while her eyes looking at his back.

“No…no… I can walk…” Taeyeon replied try to refuse.

“With that pain?”Jiyong asked while he turns to look at her.

“…but…” Taeyeon hesitated after Jiyong asked that.

“Just hop in... trust me...” Jiyong continue said try to persuade Taeyeon.

In the end, Taeyeon move her body behind him and then Jiyong make sure both of them comfortable before he gets up slowly.

Taeyeon embrace him and Jiyong carrying her with care. Jiyong continue smiles after he gets Taeyeon trust to carry her, meanwhile Taeyeon smiles shyly at the back.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“Don’t worry… you're not heavy...” Jiyong replied teasingly.

“I know… but still…” Taeyeon said while cover her face on his shoulder.

Jiyong chuckles after he hears that.

For a moment, nobody is talking until Taeyeon break the silence and says

“Last night... I hear your conversation with oppa...”

“It is? Which one?” Jiyong asked while walking.

“Hurm… when you ask oppa about him staying here...” Taeyeon replied the truth.

“Hmm…” Jiyong said without continue with other words.

Taeyeon takes a glance at Jiyong, and she can see something is bothering him. After that, Taeyeon carefully says

“Actually, I have seen your appa. He comes to the gallery to visit the chief.”

“Is it?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Yeah... he seems a nice person. At that time, I show him around the gallery... he looks so proud with his daughter achievement.” Taeyeon replied while compliment his father.

Jiyong smiles after Taeyeon said that.

“That's appa... he always supports whatever noona do...” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon peek again Jiyong face after he said that. She can see his smiling, but his eyes shows otherwise.

“Sorry for asking you this... actually, how long you didn't go visit your parents?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong is silent after he got that question from Taeyeon. He didn't know how to reply to her after she asked that.

“I’m sorry for asking that…” Taeyeon continue after Jiyong didn’t say anything afterward.

After that, Jiyong just continue his walking, meanwhile Taeyeon start to felt guilty for asking him that.

 

 

KIM GUESTHOUSE

 

40 minutes later, both of them arrive at the guesthouse area. Mrs. Kim saw Jiyong carrying Taeyeon quickly went to approach them.

“Yah… What happen?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“She's sprain her ankle.” Jiyong replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter