double confession

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon come back to the ward with the meals for her and Jiyong. When she's open the door, she saw Jiyong is wiping Mr. Kwon hands with wet towel. Taeyeon smiles before she close back the door and let them be.

Taeyeon went to wait for Jiyong outside the ward, but then, her phone suddenly ringing. She saw Kim Bum name appears before she picks up the call.

“Hi there…” Taeyeon greet.

“Hello there…” Kim Bum replied happily.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why? Can’t I call you?” Kim Bum asked uneasy.

“Well... you only have two reasons to call me at during my holiday... first, there must be something wrong at the museum... or...you want to ask me about the next week schedule... am I right?” Taeyeon replied curious.

Kim Bum laughing after Taeyeon said that.

“Yah… you're in holiday, why you think I'm bothering you for works?” Kim Bum asked while chuckles.

“So… why are you calling?” Taeyeon asked.

Kim Bum silent for a while before he says

“Can't I call you because I miss you?”

Taeyeon stunned after she heard that.

Suddenly, no one is talking.

Suddenly, Kim Bum is laughing loudly. Taeyeon frown when she heard him laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Taeyeon asked weird.

“You surprise, aren't you? I'm just joking... well, I want to let know that next Monday... the designer will come to visit us... I just got the email.” Kim Bum replied afterward.

Taeyeon felt relieve after he said that.

“Did you forward that email to me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes… so, I’ll wait you to come back…” Kim Bum replied.

“Arasso… thanks!” Taeyeon said.

Afterward, she ended the call before she went to check her email.

Jiyong walks out from the ward and saw Taeyeon is there looking at her phone.

“Did someone calling you?” Jiyong asked when he heard Taeyeon talking to her phone before.

“Yeah… Kim Bum.” Taeyeon replied her eyes still read the email.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon and then he says

“You may leave if you're busy...”

Taeyeon look at him after he said that.

“What? No… he just informs me about next Monday meeting…” Taeyeon replied try to explain.

Jiyong is silent for a while and his eyes keep stares at Taeyeon.

“Didn't he know that you're still on leave? Why he had to bother you with works?” Jiyong asked with jealous.

“Hey, don't blame him. That's the way we're works.” Taeyeon replied to defend herself.

However, Jiyong felt irate to hear her defend like that.

Jiyong scoff slowly, and then he didn't say anything. Taeyeon noticed Jiyong gloomy face after she's done reading her email. She’s smiling and then take the food she bought before.

“Oh… here dinner for you…” Taeyeon said while handed the food to him.

Jiyong look at the meals before he smiles. He takes the foods from her before he open it. After that, he takes Taeyeon food and then served it to her.

“It's been a while since we ate together like this,” Jiyong suddenly said.

Taeyeon nodded before she smiles.

“Here…” Jiyong said after he help Taeyeon open her drink.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon replied while she takes the drink from him.

Afterward, both of them just enjoy the dinner together while chatting.

“How long you’ll stay here?” Taeyeon asked.

“I'm not sure, but I already told the management... hope they will consider giving me a week...” Jiyong replied while munches.

“That’s will be great…” Taeyeon said.

“What about you? How long you’re on leave?” Jiyong asked.

“I'm just in short vacation. I'll be back after tomorrow...” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods.

Jiyong look at her after she said that.

“So soon?” Jiyong asked with upset.

Taeyeon smiling before she says

“I had to... besides, the museum in the renewal of book art... I have to handle that...”

Jiyong nodded and then he didn’t say anything.

“Hi… sorry for late…” suddenly Mrs. Kwon come approach them.

“Omma, why you’re coming? You can come tomorrow…” Jiyong said when he saw Mrs. Kwon.

“No… I can’t leave your appa…what you two eat?” Mrs. Kwon replied while she looks at the meals.

Taeyeon and Jiyong are smiles awkwardly without answering her.

“Aigoo... here, I bought kimbap for you two. Eat more... you two look so thin...” Mrs. Kwon said while look at them.

Jiyong and Taeyeon chuckles after she said that.

“Where is noona?” Jiyong asked.

“I ask her to stay home. She’ll come back tomorrow…” Mrs. Kwon replied.

After that, Mrs. Kwon went into the ward with his husband stuffs.

“Your omma really loved your appa... right?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Mrs. Kwon left.

Jiyong nodded.

“I hope the same for me...” suddenly Jiyong said slowly.

Taeyeon look at him after he said that. Jiyong smiles while he’s staring at her.

Afterward, Taeyeon just continue finish her meals without saying anything.

 

 

During midnight, Jiyong awake after he fell asleep while take care of Mr. Kwon. Jiyong look around, but he didn't see anyone in there except him. He's stretching his body while yawn to release his tired. After that, he went to look up for Taeyeon and his mother. 

Jiyong walks through the foyer while his eyes are looking for them. Suddenly, he's stop at the waiting area. He saw Taeyeon is reading a book while Mrs. Kwon head is lay on her laps. He also noticed that his jacket, Taeyeon use to cover Mrs. Kwon body from cold. At that time, Jiyong feel warm to see the scene and his eyes can't leave from seeing them like that. At that time, Jiyong knew his feelings for Taeyeon still there and that never left him. Jiyong smiles while approaching them slowly.

“Don't you felt sleepy?” Jiyong asked slowly before he went to seat beside Taeyeon.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked him back.

“I’m looking for you two…” Jiyong replied while his eyes look at his mother sleeping.

Taeyeon noticed it and then she says

“I ask her to get some rest...”

Jiyong nodded and then he looks at Taeyeon.

“You should get rest too…” Jiyong said softly.

“I’m fine… I need to finish this chapter...” Taeyeon said while point it to the book.

“What are you reading?” Jiyong asked while he looks at the book in Taeyeon hand.

“The one that you gave me... before...” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Jiyong smiles and then he asks

“When will you leave?”

“I already inform omma about the situation, so... I'll be leaving from here to Jeju... perhaps...tomorrow evening” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong nodded but inside him already felt sad.

“I'll send you to the airport...” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon nodded to answer him.

Afterward, no one is talking anymore. Taeyeon continue reading the book while Jiyong sit beside her with mixed feelings.

 

 

THREE DAY LATER

JEJU

AT MUSEUM

 

After her holiday, Taeyeon is busy with her works. However, she's still texting Jiyong to ask about Mr. Kwon condition. Thankfully, Jiyong get a week release to take care of his father. She remembers, before she left the hospital, Mrs. Kwon thanks her by giving a basket of apples. Dami and Jiyong also insist on sending her to the airport to thank her for accompanying their family during that incident.

 

How's your appa? -  Taeyeon

He’s getting better – Jiyong

Thank God… hope he’s can leave the hospital soon… - Taeyeon

Hope so :) - Jiyong

 

“Taeyeon, the designer is waiting…” suddenly, Kim Bum said after open the door.

“Coming…” Taeyeon said while she takes her file before left the office.

 

Got to go, bye! – Taeyeon

 

She keeps her phone inside her pocket and then walks out from the office. Kim Bum look at her with smiles before he follow her to the meeting room.

After the meeting end, Taeyeon went toward museum hall to see the place for the books art exhibition. She’s jot down some notes for her review later. While she's focusing on the works, suddenly, Kim Bum approach her with the cup of coffee. He handed the coffee to her with smiles.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said before she sips the coffee.

Kim Bum Smiles, nodded.

“I'm happy when you're back...” Kim Bum said with smiles.

Taeyeon chuckles before she says

“Why? You scared that I'll leave your more burdens to you?”

“Nope…I like it when you're beside me...” Kim Bum said with smiles.

Taeyeon look at him with odd after he said that.

Kim Bum continue his smiles and then he says

“You know your presence makes me happy...”

Taeyeon start to feel uneasy when he said that.

“Why are you saying like this? Did you like me?” Suddenly, Taeyeon asked curious.

Taeyeon stares at him after she asked that.

Kim Bum chuckles shyly before he nodded slowly.

“Stop it... don't... cut it...” Taeyeon said with firm after she saw he nodded.

Kim Bum look at her wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter