argue, ignoring, lost?

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Then, will you come with me? Stay there...”

Taeyeon look at him after he asked that.

“Are you serious?” Taeyeon asked with serious tone.

Jiyong stop smiling after he saw Taeyeon serious face.

“Will you?” Jiyong continue asked but this time he’s serious.

“You mean now?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Jiyong shake his head while chuckles.

“Aigo… I’m just teasing you… of course I want it, but… this is not the right time for you to leave…” Jiyong replied while pinch her cheek softly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“That’s not funny…” Taeyeon said while push Jiyong hand from pinch her cheek.

“Okay… okay… I’m sorry. But… honestly, will you do that for me?” Jiyong asked curious.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him after he asked that.

“Okay… don’t have to answer that. I got it…” Jiyong said without give a chance for Taeyeon to reply.

Afterward, Jiyong get up from the seat.

“It’s getting cold out here. Come, let’s go in…” Jiyong said while hand out his hand to her.

Taeyeon smiles before she went to grab his hand. Then, both of them enter the house together.

 

 

TWO MONTH LATER

ART BOOKS GALLERY

 

After two-month treatment, Mrs. Kim health is getting worse. The guesthouse incomes start to start to fall. Jiwoong told his sisters that he can't manage the guesthouse alone without their mother help. They can't make Hayeon stop her study, and in the end, Taeyeon is the one decided to quit her job and go back to help her brother.

“Remember… please keep aware to those books. It’s precious…” Taeyeon said.

Yuri looks at Taeyeon with sad. After she knows about her resign, Yuri is the one to defend her not to stop. She's willingly taking over Taeyeon works until Taeyeon mother getting better. However, Taeyeon insist with her decision. She doesn't want to trouble anyone for her.

“You know you can think it again…” Yuri said try to persuade.

Taeyeon smiles and shake her head slowly.

“This is not the time for me to think about myself…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Yuri sighs after she said that.

“Did Jiyong know about this?” Yuri suddenly asked.

Taeyeon is silent for a while before she shakes her head slowly to answer Yuri.

“Why? Shouldn't he know about this?” Yuri asked.

“I don't want to distract him... after all, I'll tell him anyway...” Taeyeon replied.

Before her quit, Taeyeon life is already busy to arrange all the stuff before she leaves the gallery. She got hard time to contact and inform Jiyong about her. Meanwhile, at the same time, Jiyong is also busying flying and rarely to contact with her. They always message to each other, but never talk about the problem. One month before she decided to quit, Taeyeon went to meet Dami at Busan.

 

FLASHBACK

BUSAN

 

Dami enter her office and saw Taeyeon is already in there waiting for her.

“I’m sorry for make you wait…” Dami said to apologies.

“No… I’m sorry for disturb you, unnie…” Taeyeon replied.

“No way you’re disturbing me… I’m happy get to see you here…” Dami said before she went to seat nearby Taeyeon.

“Is imo okay?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah… she’s fine… how are you? How’s the gallery…?” Dami asked happily.

“Everything fine…” Taeyeon replied while she tries to look okay.

However, Dami notice it.

“By the way, why are you here? I don’t think you come just to visit me…” Dami said.

“Actually… I have something to discuss with you…” Taeyeon replied with hesitated.

“Okay… wait… you need drink? Tea or coffee?” Dami asked.

“Just water, please…” Taeyeon replied.

Dami nodded but she feels strange with Taeyeon behavior.

After she put the water in front of her, Taeyeon take the glass and drink it.

“Are you okay, Taeyeon? Something happen?” Dami asked concern.

“I’m fine… but… I’m here to tell you… I want to leave the gallery…” Taeyeon replied with hesitated.

Dami look at her and can see something is bothering her.

“Why? Something happen between you and Jiyong?” Dami asked curious.

“No… no… nothing happen between us. We’re fine… but…my omma… she’s not well” Taeyeon replied to tell the truth.

After that, Taeyeon tell everything about her mother condition and the guesthouse problem. She also told how she's struggle to shuttle from Jeonju to Seoul every week and her working conditions are disturbed.

“Oh God… I’m so sorry…” Dami said after she knows the truth.

“It’s fine… beside, I don’t want make a fuss about this” Taeyeon replied.

“So… that’s mean Jiyong also didn’t know about this, aren’t you?” Dami asked curious.

Taeyeon face changed after Dami asked that.

“I don’t want to bother him with this…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Dami sigh slowly and then she says

“So... you're sure to leave the gallery? Don't you regret it later?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Just like you... you come here because of your mother... so do I. I can work at any gallery but, I just have one omma... this is my time for her...” Taeyeon replied try to explain.

Dami nodded and she’s understand Taeyeon reason for her leaving the gallery.

“I'm the one loss here... you're my favorite staff...” Dami said with upset.

Taeyeon smiles with mixed feelings.

“How long you’re going to hide this from Jiyong?” suddenly Dami asked.

“I'll find my time to tell him. But now... I have a lot of things to do before leave the gallery.” Taeyeon replied.

“Please… let him know before he gets know from others. I know it's hard for you two to go through the long distance relationship... but, it's still need communication to stay longer.  ” Dami said with worried.

“I understand unnie…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

“You know you always have me if you need a help…” Yuri said with sad face.

“I know… that’s why… I suggest your name to replace me here…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Argh… I hate this…” Yuri said try to hold her tears.

Taeyeon continue her smiles before she went to hugs Yuri.

“Take care of yourself here… if anything you want me to help, just ask…” Taeyeon said after release the hugs.

“I know… I will keep bother you…” Yuri replied while wipe her tears.

Taeyeon chuckles after see her.

“So, did you ask our friend to meet tonight? To tell them?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Fany and Sooyoung already know about this… but… you those so well… it’s take time but, I can persuade them slowly.” Taeyeon said with mixed feelings.

“Hey, you know we’re always with you… no matter what happen…” Yuri replied try to comfort her.

“I know… that’s why I love all my friends so much…” Taeyeon said with happy.

“Yeah… poor Jiyong to share it with us…” Yuri replied jokingly.

However, Yuri words make Taeyeon feel uneasy. Right now, she knew that she's not fair to Jiyong. However, she can't call him and tell him about her situation, because she knew if she's doing that, Jiyong willingly fly back and decided to stay for her. She didn't want that to happen, and that's why she insists on keep hiding it from Jiyong.

 

 

AT NIGHT

BBQ RESTAURANT

 

One week before she leaves Seoul, Taeyeon invite all her friends to gather. Although the entire struggle she had, all her friends still there for her. Even in two-month for her to manage her work and her mother, at the same time, all her friends will take turn to help her at the guesthouse. So, to thank for them, Taeyeon insist on treating them the dinner before she leaves Seoul.

“You don’t have to treat us, Tae… you know we’re willing to help you” Tiffany said.

“Yeah… imo is our omma too… besides, she’s like it when I’m there…” Sooyoung said proudly.

“I know… just because… you know… I can’t…” Taeyeon stuttered while trying to hold her emotion.

“Don’t cry…” Yuri said try to stop Taeyeon from crying.

“Hey, don’t worry. Imo will be fine….” Hyoyeon said while look at Taeyeon with sad.

“Unnie, you can count on me this weekend… I’ll come…” suddenly Seohyun said.

“Yeah… everyone is here for you… you should cheer up, Tae…” Sunny said while pat Taeyeon back softly.

“I know… that’s why I’m feeling so bless…” Taeyeon replied while wipe her tears.

“Okay… okay… let’s dig the meat. Tonight… no one can cry…” suddenly Yoona said while lift the glass.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter