happily smiles

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you say?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Yuri face.

“Well… at first, of course both of us surprised get to see each other at there. He did ask if I'm going on behalf of you...so...” Yuri said try to explain.

“So…?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I deny it at first... but he starts to ask me a suspicious question...so... I have no choice except telling him the truth...” Yuri replied with guilty.

Taeyeon sigh after Yuri tell that.

“Sorry, Tae. I don’t know that he’s already known about your omma illness…” Yuri continues with uneasy.

“What did he ask you?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“Huh?” Yuri replied uneasy.

“What… he… asks… you?” Taeyeon asked firm.

“Well…he thinks that you're hiding something from him. Then, he starts to assume that you have someone else... Then, I think that so unfair for him to think that way... that's why I told him about your resignation.” Yuri replied with uneasy.

Taeyeon sigh afterward.

“Then… he is suspicious about your resignation and asks me why... I try to lie to him by telling you got new job at Jeonju. Out of nowhere,... he suddenly asked me about imo condition. I thought he didn't know about imo illness, so I blurt out that you're back to Jeonju to take care of imo.  ” Yuri continues her explanation.

“When you're saying about my resignation... he's already caught you... because... he knew how I adore my job...” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Sorry, Tae…” Yuri said to apologies.

“It’s okay….” Taeyeon replied while try to smiles.

“Did he call you and ask about that?” suddenly Yoona asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at her before she shakes her head slowly.

“What? He's already known about this, but still didn't hear anything from him? What is he doing?” Sooyoung asked firmly.

“Perhaps... he's upset with me for not telling him the truth... besides, our last conversation is not quite good...” Taeyeon replied with sad.

All of them look at Taeyeon with mixed feeling.

Suddenly, Jiwoong enter the kitchen and says

“Tae... someone wants to meet you...”

“Who?” Taeyeon asked.

“He's wait you at the backyard...” Jiwoong replied and then walks out from there.

Taeyeon frown while look at her friend with confused.

“Who is wanna meet you?” Sooyoung asked.

Taeyeon lift her shoulder as a sign she didn’t know.

After Taeyeon leave toward the backyard, all of them quickly went to the living room to see the person.

“Why? What happen?” Hayeon asked after she saw her sister friends come into the living room.

“Yah! It's Jiyong...!” suddenly Yoona shout from the window.

Out of nowhere, all of them are gathering at the window just to see Taeyeon and Jiyong in the backyard.

“You think he’s coming to break off with her?” Sunny asked slowly.

“Shhh… don’t talk rubbish… I don’t think he will do that…” Hyoyeon replied.

“Can anyone hear what they will say?” suddenly Sooyoung asked.

“Keep quiet…”Yoona said afterward.

 

 

 

AT BACKYARD

 

Taeyeon stop her steps after she surprisingly saw Jiyong in front of her at that time.

“Oh God… what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“You think? After what Yuri told me...” Jiyong replied firm.

“Oh no… Jiyong…” Taeyeon said try to explain.

“Stop it… why are you doing this to me? Why? Are you sure we in relationship?” Jiyong interrupt and asked firm.

“Jiyong… I can explain…” Taeyeon said while walk toward him.

“Explain what? About hiding the problem from me or not telling me about imo?” Jiyong continue asked with firm.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong face and she can see how Jiyong furious about what she’s done to him.

“What makes you think by hiding this is a good idea? Am I joking on you? This is ridiculous!” Jiyong continue spill out his disappointed.

“Okay… I know I made a mistake by hiding this… but I’m doing this because of you too…!” Taeyeon replied to defend herself.

Jiyong is silent for a while after she said that.

“I don’t want to distract or bother you about this… that’s why… I decided not to tell you at first…” Taeyeon continue, but at the same time, her tears start to appear.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon face after she said that.

“When I’m ready to tell you… I got scared that you'll be mad and leave ....” Taeyeon continue while she tries not to cry in front of him.

“I know…that’s why I’m here…” suddenly Jiyong said softly.

Taeyeon startled and she look at Jiyong with confused.

“You know how much I miss you, Taeyeon…” Jiyong said while he’s approaching her.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong but her tears keep coming out.

“I never want to leave you again…” Jiyong continue while he grabbing Taeyeon both hands.

After that, he wipes Taeyeon tears with his thumb.

“... and why you have that thought I'm gonna leave you? That's absolutely insane!” Jiyong said while shake his head.

“I thought you're here because you're mad at me...” Taeyeon said while Jiyong wipe her tears.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“Yeah… I am… but I know you… that’s why I can’t…”

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong try to understand the situation.

“Don't you have any schedule?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

As she knows, every end year, Jiyong schedule will be full until the New Year eve.

Jiyong smiles before he says

“If you can quit your job... so do I... I quit my job...”

“What?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

“Yeah... I quit... I cannot stay there and leaving you here...” Jiyong replied while his finger rubs Taeyeon cheek gently.

“Oh my God… what have you done, Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked with unbelievable.

“I’m sorry for not telling you…” Jiyong replied slowly.

“No…I thought this is your dream and you wanna do this...” Taeyeon said with mixed feeling.

“Yeah... I thought so... but... not anymore... I just want to be here with you... one year … it’s enough for me to be apart from you...” Jiyong replied before he pulls Taeyeon and hugs her tightly.

Taeyeon smiles widely while hugging Jiyong.

“I’m sorry for not aware of your condition. I shouldn't accuse you to cheat on me...” Jiyong said in her ear.

Taeyeon lift her head to look at Jiyong face.

“It’s not your fault… I’m sorry too for hiding these things from you…” Taeyeon replied with guilty.

For a moment, they're just hugging to release their longing until Taeyeon break the silent and asks

“So… what are you going to do now?”

“Well... temporary I'll be continuing managing Busan hotel... but, after we're married... I want to stay here and help you with the guesthouse...” Jiyong replied to tell what have he planned before.

Taeyeon rounded her eyes with surprise after Jiyong said that.

“Are you sure what are saying?” Taeyeon asked with uncertainty.

“Honey, it's take me one month to think about this... and I'm really sure with my decisions... unless... you're the one that refuse...” Jiyong replied try to teasing.

“No way I'll refuse the idea...!” Taeyeon said before she went to hug him again.

Jiyong chuckles while hugging her.

 

 

“So… it’s look fine to me…” Seohyun said while looking at Jiyong and Taeyeon from the window.

“I told you… he'll never be to leave her...” Hoyeon said proudly.

“I’m glad I meet Jiyong at Milan…” Yuri said with smile.

“Yah…yah… they’re coming!” suddenly Yoona said after she saw them walking.

Everyone ran away from the window and then pretend like nothing happen. Mrs. Kim chuckles slowly after saw their behavior.

When Jiyong and Taeyeon enter the house, all of them look at both of them with smiles.

“Aigoo… what we have here…” Sooyoung said teasingly.

“Did someone get scold?” Tiffany asked jokingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after her friends asking like that.

Jiyong smiles before he’s approaching Mrs. Kim.

“Imo, I’m sorry for not visiting you…” Jiyong said while kneeling in front of her.

“It’s okay, Jiyong. I know you’re busy…” Mrs. Kim replied with smiles.

“How's you doing? Can you move your hands?” Jiyong asked while he holding her hands.

“Yes, but... I can't hold onto something for too long... or it's effect to my vein.” Mrs. Kim said to explain.

“So… from now… you have me… I’ll be here for you…” Jiyong replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter