second meeting

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon enter the apartment and saw Sooyoung in the living room alone. She went straight toward the couch and sat beside her. She lean her head while closing her eyes. Sooyoung look at her with mixed feelings. For a moment, she just let her be, but then Tiffany comes out from the bedroom and saw them.

“Tae, you’re back!” Tiffany said excitedly.

Suddenly, Sooyoung give her sign not to bother her. Tiffany looks at Sooyoung and then signal her with her eyes to ask what just happen. Sooyoung just lift her shoulder to answer her. After that, Tiffany sign with her hand to ask Sooyoung to talk with Taeyeon. Sooyoung shake her head and sign Tiffany to talk to her. Tiffany sighs before she slowly calls Taeyeon name.

“Tae… yeon…” Tiffany called softly.

Afterward, she went to seat beside her.

While Taeyeon in the middle between them, both of them keep looking at Taeyeon face with mixed feelings.

“I didn’t meet him…” suddenly Taeyeon said while her eyes still closed.

Both of them looked at each other after she said that.

“Why?” Sooyoung asked curious.

Taeyeon open her eyes and look at Sooyoung.

“He didn't come” Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany frown before she ask

“So… What did you do all that time? Just waiting for him?”

Taeyeon turn to look at Tiffany and then she shake her head.

Both of them look at her with confused.

“Yah…! What’s going on actually?” Sooyoung asked with confused.

“Fany-ya… Sooyoung-ah… I think I don't want to do this... it's not my style to meet up the stranger and so on... I don't like to waste my time for this anymore...” suddenly Taeyeon said with no expression.

Tiffany and Sooyoung startled with her sudden words.

“Why? Hey, don’t give up. You didn't say it because he is not present, aren’t you?” Sooyoung asked.

“Tae, you can meet other guy rather than him... if he didn't want to meet you, that's his loss... not you...” Tiffany said try to comfort her.

Taeyeon is silent while her friends keep talking to her.

“After all, this is only the first time... maybe after this you will meet the one... who know...” Tiffany continues said.

Taeyeon sigh before she says

“No... I'm not going to do this again... blind date? Nonsense... You girls know why I'm doing this? I'm just giving a try because I already promised omma...but, it's not okay with me. For me... I just want to live happily, just like now...”

Both of them looked at each other after she said that.

“So… what are you going to do?” Sooyoung asked.

“I think I should meet omma and convinced her that I'm happy. I don't need other guy to make me happy. If I think it's the right time for me to get a man, then I will pursue him... but not now... you two understand, right?” Taeyeon asked while looking at them.

Sooyoung and Tiffany look at Taeyeon and then they nodded slowly to answer her.

“Great... argh... I felt so blessed when my friends are always with me... as long you girls are here... I don't need any men to stay beside me...” Taeyeon continue while she hugging the shoulders of her two friends.

 

 

TWO DAY LATER

BOOKS ART GALLERY

 

“So… anyone have anything to say?” the chief asked.

“What about the presentation at the college?” one of the staff asked.

“Oh that one… where should it be?” the chief asked while looking into the document.

“It’s at Holland” Taeyeon replied.

“So, you’re the one will present, right?” the chief asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“I already prepared the slide,” Yuri said afterward.

“Great… so, when will you go?” the chief asked.

“Next week, after our volunteer visit…” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh, about that visit… the kids will get some souvenir from the gallery.” Yuri said.

“Okay, you can handle that…” the chief, replied.

Afterward, the meeting ended. Taeyeon went to her office follow by Yuri.

Inside the office, Taeyeon stunned when she saw a bouquet of Daisy flower is place on the table. Taeyeon went to get the bouquet and look at it with weird.

“Who send that?” Yuri asked when she saw the flower.

“I don’t know…” Taeyeon replied while shake her head.

Suddenly, the chief knock the door and then says

“Oh, that bouquet is for you. I found that on my table this morning, but the card said it for Miss Kim Taeyeon. It's drop in my office...”

The chief gave the card in her hand before her left the office. However, she stops at the door and continues says

“It's looks like someone feel guilty with you... did you?”

The chief smiling at Taeyeon before she left the office.

Taeyeon frown and felt odd with the chief words.

“Why she said that?” Yuri asked confused.

Taeyeon open the card and then she read

 

I'm sorry for my words. If that hurting you, I'm sincerely apologies. Hope we can still be a friend. I hope you like this flower and accept my apologies. – Jiyong

 

Taeyeon is smiling after she read the card. Yuri looks at her with strange before she curiously asks

“Who is that?”

“Huh? This? He’s my new friend,” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Yuri looks at her with suspicious.

“What kind of friend?” Yuri asked with suspicious eyes.

“Just… friend” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Yuri keep stares at her with suspicious but then Taeyeon chuckles when she saw her reaction.

“It’s true… he just new friend that I meet recently…” Taeyeon said try to convince Yuri.

“I don’t think so…” Yuri said still doubt with Taeyeon.

“Hey, enough… can we continue with our works?” Taeyeon asked try to move from the topic.

“Arasso… but still I’ll find out who is this friend” Yuri replied.

Taeyeon chuckles when Yuri said that. Afterward, she takes the flowers and then put it into the empty vase. After that, she went to the sink and then fulfills it with the water to make sure the flower still fresh. Taeyeon continue smiling while looking at the flower. She places the vase on the table before she continues with her works.

Meanwhile, at the chief office, the chief take her phone and texting someone.

 

She already has your flower. Your card, I give her personally. I will redeem it after you back. – Dami

Thank you, noona. I’ll treat you a dinner – Jiyong

 

Dami shook her head after read the text. On that day, Jiyong asked for her favor to give Taeyeon the flower on his behalf. It's because the next day, he had to leave for his duty. Dami hesitated at first, but Jiyong continued to persuade her until she agreed to help him. That's why the bouquet is sent to her office while the card is with her.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

AT KARAOKE ROOM

 

The room was noisy with her friends singing the songs. Taeyeon is just sitting there enjoying their singing. That night, she and her friends hung out together before she had to leave tomorrow. Coincidently, Yoona and Hyoyeon come to Seoul for their work. So, all of them decided to meet at the karaoke room.

“It’s time for me to sing…!” suddenly Sooyoung said while grab the mic from Yoona.

“You choose this song?” Yuri asked when the song start to play.

After that, the room fulfill with Sooyoung voice singing the song.

“Wah… Choi Sooyoung you’re good with this…” Taeyeon said proudly.

Sooyoung wink at her and then continue to dance with the song.

However, all the members join her and dance with her.

Taeyeon get up from her seat and join her friends to dance with them.

For an hour, they just continue singing and dancing to every song they're chosen, until they stop when Taeyeon choose the ballad song to sing.

“Yah… why you choose this song?” Tiffany asked after the song is played.

But, Taeyeon just ignore it and continue singing the song with feelings.

“I won’t blame her to choose this song. She’s have a great voice…” Sooyoung said while listen to Taeyeon singing.

“Me too…” Yoona said to agreed.

All of them continue enjoying Taeyeon singing mood until the song ended.

“Should I choose another song?” Taeyeon asked after she’s finish with the song.

“No…! It’s my turn!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter