tolerate it

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING

SEOUL

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

 

“Okay, the groom... please hugs the bride from behind...” the photographer said to Jiyong and Taeyeon.

Jiyong do what the photographer said. He then smiles widely.

“I like this pose…” Jiyong said whisper in Taeyeon ear.

“You're trying to take advantage of me...” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles and then continue the pos by leaning his chin on Taeyeon shoulder.

“That’s good… the groom really knows how to pose…” the photographer praise Jiyong.

Taeyeon smiles before she turns to look at Jiyong and then pinch his cheeks teasingly.

All the family members were there just smiling to see both of them teasing each other like that.

“Your daughter is really beautiful…” Mrs. Kwon praise Taeyeon in front, Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim smiles shyly before she says

“Yes, she is... Jiyong too... he's so adorable...”

Mrs. Kwon chuckles after she heard that.

“I think they gonna have beautiful and cute baby...” Mrs. Kwon said with smiles.

Mrs. Kim nodded to agree wither.

“Okay, the bride... can you put your hands around the groom shoulder? And ... groom... can you hug her waist...” the photographer asked.

Jiyong and Taeyeon nodded before they went to do the pose.

“That’s great…,” the photographer said while capturing their picture.

Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon with lovely meanwhile Taeyeon continue her smiles at him.

“In one month from now... I can see this face every day...” Jiyong said slowly.

Taeyeon look at him with ashamed.

“...and I'll make sure you get tired with this face...” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

“No… I won’t…” Jiyong said before his finger fix Taeyeon front hair.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked while narrow her eyes.

“Don't doubt me... you know I'll make sure you will always be in my side...” Jiyong replied with smirks.

“That's good... okay, let's take the picture with the family before we continue with the bride and groom in other clothes....” suddenly the photographer said that.

After the photographer said that, all the family members are together with Jiyong and Taeyeon for the pictures.

“Beautiful…” the photographer said to them.

After few snapping, the photographer asked the bride family to take a picture before the groom family. Mrs. Kwon smiles when she saw how Taeyeon family treated Jiyong when he with them.

At that moment, her heart felt touched and then remembering about her late husband. She admitted that her husband is so strict with Jiyong, but that's because Jiyong is the only son he had. However, his heart disappointed after Jiyong choose to be a pilot and leave the family. Now, seeing Jiyong is smiling, and he has someone to give his love, make Mrs. Kwon feel ease.

“Omma, are you okay?” suddenly Dami asked when she noticed Mrs. Kwon tears.

“Yeah… I’m fine…” Mrs. Kwon replied.

“Eomeoni, you want a drink? I can get it for you...” Dami husband asked.

“No…no… I’m fine. Just… I’m happy to see Jiyong is smiling like that…” Mrs. Kwon said while looking at Jiyong.

Dami and her husband look at Jiyong after Mrs. Kwon said that.

“He's found his beloved...” Dami said with smiles.

“… and I found you…” Dami husband said while hug her shoulder.

Dami chuckles while looking at her husband.

“Okay…the groom family...” the photographer said afterward.

“Imo, you should seat between us,” Taeyeon suddenly said to Mrs. Kwon.

“Why? Can’t I stand behind you two?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“No… you have to seat with us…” Taeyeon replied while she grabs Mrs. Kwon hand to seat beside her.

Jiyong just smiling while lift his shoulder.

“Then, I wanna seat with you too…” suddenly Dami said.

Jiyong frown before he asks

“Should I stand beside hyeongnim?”

All of them laugh after Jiyong said that.

“I'm scared after marry, my wife will not be my side anymore...” Jiyong continue while looking at Dami and his mother.

“Get yourself prepare... Taeyeon will be mine...” Dami said jokingly.

“Hyeongnim?” Jiyong asked his brother in law for help.

“As long my wife happy…” Dami husband replied while smirks.

Jiyong pout after no one is on his side.

“Did this always happen? It's rare to see the in law family so attracted with the bride...” the photographer asked with surprised.

“If you see it… then this is real…” Jiyong said.

“Yah, Jiyong… you still have me” suddenly Mrs. Kim shouts to him.

Jiyong smiles widely before he says

“I know…”

Then, Jiyong saw Taeyeon pout her lips after her mother said that.

Jiyong stick out his tongue to mock Taeyeon.

After the chaos, the photographer continues his job to take the pictures. Jiyong and Taeyeon change their outfit to the Korean traditional hanbok.

“You’re so gorgeous…” Jiyong said after he saw Taeyeon in hanbok.

“Thank you… you too…” Taeyeon replied shyly.

Then, the photographer asks them to do some pose before the sessions ended.

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

SEOUL

ART BOOKS GALLERY

 

“Coming!” Taeyeon said after someone knocks the door.

“Did I bother?” suddenly Jiyong asked after open the door.

“Jiyong? What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

She went to approach Jiyong after he enters the office. Then, she hugs him while Jiyong kiss her forehead.

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon continue asked while they’re sitting on the couch.

“I have something to discuss with you...” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy after she saw Jiyong face.

“Before that… ” Jiyong said with hesitated.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong uneasy face is looking at her.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked before she holds Jiyong hand.

“This offer letter comes yesterday.” Jiyong replied while he brings out the letter from his coat.

Taeyeon frown after she read the company name on the envelope.

Jiyong give the envelope to her before he softly says

“Take a look...”

Taeyeon open the envelope, and then she read the letter carefully. Meanwhile, Jiyong keep his eyes on her while she's reading the letter.

“Three years?” Taeyeon asked after she finishes with her read.

Jiyong nodded.

After that, nothing is coming from . Jiyong feels uneasy before he asks

“What will you say?”

Taeyeon look at Jiyong before she moves her hand to touch Jiyong face gently.

“Whatever you decided... I'll agree...” Taeyeon replied while her thumb rubs Jiyong cheek softly.

“Right now... tell me the truth... what's in your mind?” Jiyong asked try to make Taeyeon honest with him.

Taeyeon sigh and then she move her hand from him.

“Well... we're getting married in one month... and you get an offer from Emirates Airline to work as a pilot for three years contract. At first, I feel surprised but happy for you. I know... this is so sudden, but... this is your dream, Jiyong. I don't want to be an obstacle to your dreams. For me... you should accept this offer...” Taeyeon said honestly.

“You think so?” Jiyong asked unsure.

Taeyeon nodded and then she went to hold Jiyong face.

“Dear, I can wait for you... it's just three year... furthermore, we never know this opportunities like this will come again. Think about it...” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“What about our marriage?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

“We can postpone it for now...” Taeyeon replied while she moves her hand from him.

Jiyong is silent for a while after Taeyeon said that.

“You sure you can wait for me three year?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon smiles with nodded to answer him.

“You think we can handle this long distance? Before this, we're still can go and meet anytime we want... but not after I'm going to live there...it's totally different...” Jiyong said with unsure.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after he said that.

“Then, look at me... tell me what is in your mind?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong didn’t answer her for a while. He keeps looking at the letter without saying anything.

“Don't let go your dream, just because of me. Even though, it's hard for us to meet but... I want you to accept this opportunity. I know you really want to accept this offer, Jiyong. I know you're scared to be selfish here. Not for me... I don't think to make a dream comes true is selfish. Bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter