the wall breaks down

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE MONTH LATER

JEJU

ART MUSEUM

 

The night at the grill restaurant was the last night they met. After that, Taeyeon move out to Jeju, while Jiyong start with his captain training.

That evening, Taeyeon take a rest in her office while looking at the beach scenery from the window. At the museum, Taeyeon as a gallery representative was given the task of maintaining art books at the museum. However, her work is not as busy as when she was in Seoul because the museum has a lot of staff to help her. One of them is her assistant, Kim Bum.

“Here you coffee…” Kim Bum suddenly said while put the cup on the table.

“Thank you… don’t you already leave?” Taeyeon asked after she saw him enter her office.

“I just want to give you the coffee before left...” Kim Bum replied with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles before she sips her coffee.

“It’s delicious…” Taeyeon said after the sips.

“So… you’re leaving this weekend, huh?” Kim Bum asked.

“Yup! I miss my family…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Kim Bum looks at her and tries to say something but he hesitated.

“You have anything to say?” Taeyeon asked when she saw his face.

Kim Bum smiling while shakes his head.

“Okay, I should go now... and you... take care when going back...” Kim Bum said before he left the office.

After one month she's at Jeju, Kim Bum is the one that help her a lot. Two month later, they became close. Most of the time, Kim Bum will accompany her to eat or sometimes, he will send Taeyeon home if they come home late at night. Enter three months, Taeyeon began to feel comfortable being friends with Kim Bum and his concern for everything about her. During her at Jeju, sometimes, Dami will come to visit her or doing her work visit at the museum. Meanwhile, her friends, every end of the month someone would come to see her there.

After three months, she didn't go back, so, Taeyeon decided to visit her family on that weekend. She's already informed her family and friends about her come back. All of them already wait for her excitedly.

While she’s resting, suddenly her phone is ringing. She saw her mother number appear before she picks up the call.

“Yes, omma?” Taeyeon greet with smiles.

“Are you backs this week, right?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Nae~~” Taeyeon replied cutely.

“Great…I already make a kimchi for you...” Mrs. Kim said with happy.

“Omma, kimchi that you gave me last week is still there.” Taeyeon replied.

“Yah…! Didn't you eat at there?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“Omma, how can I finish all that alone? You give me a big bag...” Taeyeon replied to nagging.

Mrs. Kim chuckles after Taeyeon said that.

“Arasso… just come back… I really miss you…” Mrs. Kim said.

“Nae… wait for me…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

After she ended the call, Taeyeon get her bag and then went to the apartment she rented.

 

 

ON WEEKEND

JEONJU

KIM GUESTHOUSE

 

On that weekend, Jiyong get free time before his training resumes. He didn't have any intention to go visit his parents, but to see Dami at Seoul took more time. In the end, Jiyong decided to visit Mrs. Kim and Jiwoong at Jeonju. From Jinju, he took a bus to go there.

“Finally…” Jiyong said after he arrives at the guesthouse.

He walks into the guesthouse, and saw Mrs. Kim is at the receptionist counter. Jiyong is smiling while greeting her.

“Imo…~~~”Jiyong said happily.

“Omo…! Jiyong? What are you doing here?” Mrs. Kim asked with surprised.

“Of course I’m her to visit you…” Jiyong replied before Mrs. Kim went to hug him.

“Aigoo… why you look so tan? Did you sunbathe?” Mrs. Kim asked jokingly.

Jiyong laughing before he says

“I get tan because of my training... did Jiwoong is here?”

“Ah… wait. Jiwoong-ah… looks who is here…. ~” Mrs. Kim shouts to call her son.

“Who?” Jiwoong asked after coming from the store.

“Hi…” Jiyong greet with smiles.

“Yah…! What are you doing here? Come in…” Jiwoong said excitedly after he saw Jiyong.

“Did I bother?” Jiyong asked before he enters the guesthouse.

“No way… You always be welcome here...” Jiwoong replied while pat Jiyong shoulder.

Jiyong smiles after he said that.

“Yah… looked at you… still handsome…” Jiwoong said to praise.

Jiyong chuckles shyly before he asks

“Can I get one room to stay?”

“What room? You should stay in my room!” Jiwoong replied firm.

“No… I must pay for the room…” Jiyong said with uneasy.

“Aigooo… what pay…?” Mrs. Kim asked while hit Jiyong shoulder.

Jiwoong chuckles when his mother hit Jiyong.

“Just come in… I’ll prepare foods for you…” Mrs. Kim said.

“Imo…” Jiyong call Mrs. Kim but she just walks toward the kitchen by ignoring him.

“Come… let bring your bag to my room…” Jiwoong said while he led Jiyong to his room.

In the end, Jiyong just agreed with them. He went to follow Jiwoong before both of them go into the kitchen.

Mrs. Kim served Jiyong with homemade meals. She put rice into a bowl and then places it in front of Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiwoong pour the drink for him.

“Thank you for the food…” Jiyong said smiling.

“Eat more…” Mrs. Kim said while she put rice for Jiwoong and her.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied before him digging his foods.

“It’s your lucky day my omma make this today…” Jiwoong said.

“Imo… this is delicious…argh… I miss home meals…” Jiyong said while munch his foods.

Jiwoong and Mrs. Kim are smiling at him when seeing him eating.

“Yah… don't you eat enough? You look thin...” Jiwoong said before he put more dish in Jiyong bowl.

“I have no time… but now, I want to eat everything here…” Jiyong said while point to the meals in front of him.

“Yes… that’s all for you. Eat slowly…” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

While they're eating and chatting, suddenly someone shouts from the door.

“Omma… I’m home~~~…!” Taeyeon shout happily.

“She’s here…!” Mrs. Kim said excitedly before she went to greet her daughter.

Jiyong stunned after he heard that familiar voice. He stops his munch while turn to look at Jiwoong.

“She's get day off...” Jiwoong said while munch his foods.

“Jiyong is here too…” suddenly Mrs. Kim, said when she and Taeyeon went into the kitchen.

Taeyeon stand stiff at the door after her mother said that. Then, she saw Jiyong is sitting there eating with her brother.

“Come… eat with us…” Jiwoong said while wave his hand to her.

Jiyong turn to look at her slowly before he smirks awkwardly toward her.

Taeyeon walks slowly before she sits in front of Jiyong.

“Here… your rice” Mrs. Kim said while put the bowl in front Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong before she narrow her eyes and asks

“Why are you here?”

Jiyong smiles slightly before his reply

“I'm visiting imo and Jiwoong...”

“Didn't you still in training?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I got my day off…” Jiyong replied while munch his foods.

“Yah…yah… stop asked him, let him eat in peace...” Mrs. Kim said afterward.

“Omma…” Taeyeon call her mother.

“What? Let him eat… look… he so thin… Jiyong, here… eat more…” Mrs. Kim said before she put more dish for Jiyong.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when she saw how her family treats Jiyong nicely.

“Did I just come back to see this?” Taeyeon asked with jealous.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Aigoo… arasso… this is for you too…” Mrs. Kim said and put more dish for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is smiling before her digging her foods.

“Who's sending you to the airport?” suddenly Jiwoong asked.

“Oh… Kim Bum.” Taeyeon replied while munching.

“Oh! I forgot… did Kim Bum like the kimchi? Can you bring for him too?” Mrs. Kim asked afterward.

“Arasso…he bought dried fish for you... I'll give to you later...” Taeyeon replied.

“When will he come to visit here?” Jiwoong asked before he sips his drink.

“Oppa, you know we’re busy with the museum…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong that’s first time to hear that name feel curious to know his relation with Taeyeon. Out of nowhere, he starts to felt jealous.

“Who is Kim Bum?” suddenly Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after he asked that.

“My assistant at Jeju” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh… he seems so close...with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter