hidden feelings

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So… what do you want to eat? It’s my treat…” Soohyuk asked while looking into the menu.

Taeyeon eyes are into the menu, but her mind is already nowhere. She wants to leave the restaurant immediately, but after she saw Soohyuk kindness, she felt uneasy to let him be. In the end, she just sat there and having some meals with him. At the same times, she felt that is what Jiyong want her to do, that's why he left them like that.

After the waiter leave, Soohyuk continue looking at her.

“Why I didn't come to meet you before... such a waste...” Soohyuk said with regret.

Taeyeon smirk awkwardly without saying anything.

“So… why do you want to get blind date?” suddenly Soohyuk asked curious.

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she says

“Well… at first, I just wanna meet someone, get to know him... and go out with him...”

Taeyeon said to be honest with her words.

“We're same!” suddenly Soohyuk replied with smiles.

Taeyeon frown after he said that.

“It's true... I really want to meet some girl and then get to know her... hope she will understand my career...” Soohyuk continue his words.

“Didn't you come for the blind date because of your omma?” Taeyeon asked curious, as she’s already known about that before.

Soohyuk chuckles awkwardly after Taeyeon asked that.

“Oppss… So… you know about that… I didn’t see that coming…” Soohyuk said try to cover his embarrassment.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Soohyuk face when he said that.

“My friend already told me about that… Don’t worry. I understand… my omma also is the reason for me doing this blind date…” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Soohyuk smiles after Taeyeon comfort him like that.

“So… we're here because of our mother, huh? That's great. It's show that both of us are meant together...” Soohyuk replied jokingly.

“Not too far, bro... not too far... I'm here because your friend asks to meet him... if I know that you're here...” Taeyeon said but she stops her word afterward.

“What? What are you going to do?” Soohyuk asked curious.

Taeyeon just smirk and lift her shoulder to answer him.

“Didn’t you have anyone?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“Nope…for me they all are my friend. I can imagine falling for my friends...” Soohyuk replied.

Taeyeon nodded to agree with him.

After that, the waiter comes to serve their foods. Both of them are enjoying the meals while chatting about themselves.

“So you also always fly for every week?” Taeyeon asked before she sips her drink.

Soohyuk nodded.

“Yet, still depend on our schedule... sometimes my friend will ask for replacement so, that how in a week we have two or three flight.” Soohyuk said to explain.

“Oh... then you're more tired than a pilot...” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods.

“Well... not really. Pilot had their duty... so do us as steward. If you asked me, which one is more tired? I think it's both.” Soohyuk said to explain.

Taeyeon nodded.

“... but this duty really makes all of you rarely to stay home. That's why your omma worried about you...” Taeyeon replied.

Soohyuk nodded and then he says

“You know why my omma want us to meet? It’s because she wants me to get married. So... if I have a wife, she can use that reason to make me quit the job...”

Taeyeon chuckles after he said that.

“Yah… that's quite the same with me... my mother urged me to get married, that's why I agreed to go on the blind date.” Taeyeon said with honest.

“Really? Then, should we get married?” Soohyuk asked jokingly.

“Will you quit the job for me? I don't think so...” Taeyeon replied to his joke.

Suddenly, Soohyuk look at her after she said that. He then looks at his meals and slowly says

“If that girl, it's you... I will consider that...”

Taeyeon stunned with his sudden replied.

Soohyuk smiles while looking at her, but Taeyeon just smirks awkwardly without saying anything.

 

 

NEXT DAY

BOOKS ART GALLERY

 

After yesterday incident, Jiyong went to meet Taeyeon at the gallery. He felt guilty after what he does to her. In fact, Taeyeon didn't reply to his texting when he apologized. Jiyong knock the door before he open it. He opens the door slightly and gets his head to look inside the office. However, he saw Taeyeon is in meeting with her staff.

“Oppss… sorry to disturb…” Jiyong said after he saw them.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked firm.

Jiyong look at her staff before he hesitated asks

“Can we have a drink after this?”

“Sorry. I'm busy. So leave!” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong pout after Taeyeon said that.

“We can discuss later, Miss Kim.” The staff said with uneasy.

When the staff tries to get up, Taeyeon firmly says

“Where are you going? Seat!”

Jiyong can see Taeyeon is mad at him, and then he says

“Just continue your works. I'll wait...”

After that, Jiyong went out and then close back the door slowly.

Taeyeon sigh deeply after Jiyong left. The staff saw that and then she says

“We still have time for this... don't you want to meet him for a while?”

Taeyeon shake her head and then both of them continue the discussion.

After he left the office, Jiyong went to wait for Taeyeon in his car. He kept waiting until he's falling asleep. Around few hours later, Jiyong awake with startled when he hears someone knock the car window. He saw Dami is standing outside while looking at him. 

“Why are you sleeping here?” Dami asked after she noticed Jiyong inside the car.

Jiyong rub his face slowly before he reply

“I'm waiting for Taeyeon... Is she done yet?”

“Taeyeon? I think she still in her office when I leave... perhaps, she's doing overtime... why you had to wait here? Just go to her office...” Dami said while frown.

Jiyong sigh after she said that.

“Did you do something that offends her again?” Dami asked curious.

Jiyong didn’t answer his sister after she asked that.

Dami sigh and then she firmly says

“Yah...! Did I warn you not to disturb her? Why you didn't listen to me? Aigoo... what did you do now? Did she feel upset right now?”

Jiyong nodded slowly with uneasy.

Dami frown before she continue says

“Solve it with her right now! If anything happens, I'll blame you for this...!”

“Noona…” Jiyong call her softly.

“I won't help you this time... it's your fault! I'm leaving... your brother-in-law is waiting at home... bye!” Dami replied before she went toward her car.

Jiyong sigh after he saw Dami car leaving. After that, Jiyong went out the car and then stretching his body. Suddenly, he saw Taeyeon comes out from the exit door. Jiyong quickly speed his step to chase her.

Taeyeon open her car door, and then she put her bag. Before she opens the driver door, she hears someone is calling her name. When she turns, she saw Jiyong is walking toward her. Taeyeon sigh before she asks

“Are you still here?”

“I told you that I'll be waited for you...” Jiyong said after he arrives at her.

Taeyeon look at him without saying anything.

“So… can we go have a drink?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes with annoy.

“What do you want? I have no time for drink. I just wanna go home and get some rest... so please, leave.” Taeyeon said firmly.

After that, she went to open the car door, but Jiyong stop her by grabbing her arm. Taeyeon push his hand away from her afterward.

“Okay… okay… I know you're mad at me for what I'm doing yesterday... but I have no choice. He kept insisting on meeting with you...as his friend, I have to help him.” Jiyong said try to explain.

Taeyeon scoff after Jiyong said that.

“Then... I'm not your friend? Why didn't you tell me the truth? You have my numbers, you can text me... call me...why don't you do that?” Taeyeon asked with irate.

“…Because I know you won't come if I'm telling you... that's why I decided not to tell you the truth...” Jiyong replied to explain.

Taeyeon sigh deeply after he said that.

“I can't let down him again. He's already asked for my help a month before, but I keep delayed it because of you... please, Taeyeon. Could you understand my situation?” Jiyong continue afterward.

Taeyeon look at him and then she firmly says

“Jiyong... I can try to tolerate if you're telling me the truth. I'll come if you tell me the situation... but what you're doing now, it's hurt me. You act as if you didn't know me... you do as if I'm a selfish here... is that what you think of me as long we're friend? It's that so?”

Taeyeon look at him with frustrated.

“I’m sorry… I know I made this mistake... I know I'm hurting you... I'm so sorry. Please, Tae. I still want to be your friend. Don't ignore me...” Jiyong said slowly with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong sad face after he said that. Out of nowhere, her heart start to get soft after Jiyong continues apologies to her. She can see his sincerity after he said that. In the end, Taeyeon slowly says

“I won't mad at you anymore. But... please don't do this again. I don't like it... can you promise that?”

“I won't!” Jiyong replied quickly while he raises his hand up to promised her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter