third meeting

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE MONTH LATER

BOOKS ART GALLERY

 

“Taeyeon, are you okay to go there? You know it’s hard for others to convince him to join the exhibition. You're sure you want to find him there?” the chief asked worried.

“Don’t worry, chief. You can trust me. I hope I can persuade him. Besides, this exhibition it’s important for us to get more investment,” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“I know I can trust you but… I can’t give hope for him to agree with us…,” the chief said with uneasy.

“Chief, we're already got this stage, we can't pull it because of him. Let me handle this... I'll go there next day and Yuri will help you here. Okay?” Taeyeon said try to comfort her.

The chief nodded with smiles. After that, Taeyeon go back to her office to continue preparing her journey to Stockholm to find the book art writer, Mr. Nelson.

Moment later, Yuri enter the office after the knock.

“Taeyeon-na, this week, I'll replace you to go for volunteer. You have anything for the kids?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, in that box…” Taeyeon said while pointing at the box beside the couch.

“What’s in there?” Yuri asked.

“Stationery stuff... and some toys for them. Also, don't forget to send kimchi for Hayeon at her college. Omma ask me to give her too.” Taeyeon replied.

“So... how's your meeting with imo in last week? She's okay?” Yuri asked while she sitting in front of her.

Taeyeon make uneasy face before she sigh.

“Not going well, huh?” Yuri asked after she saw the expression.

“No... it's fine but... you know... to see her sad like that... that's uncomfortable. So, I ask her to give me more time...” Taeyeon replied.

“Don’t worry… imo understand it. You know, she just worried about you…” Yuri said.

“I know…” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

“Oh… don’t forget to tell Hayeon that I’m coming. Also, tell her that I want to take her out too…” Yuri said with smiles.

“Yah… where do you want to bring her?” Taeyeon asked curious.

Yuri just smirks teasingly while walking out from the office.

“Don't take my sister to the nonsense place!” Taeyeon shout jokingly.

Taeyeon just smiling while shake her head after Yuri leave the office.

 

 

THREE DAY LATER

INCHEON AIRPORT

 

Taeyeon is waiting for her flight at departure area. She's reading a book but at the same time she kept taking a glance if somebody wearing pilot uniform pass by. She doesn't know why she behaved like that, but inside her still want to see someone that used wearing that uniform. Suddenly, she saw the person that she's looking for, but she didn't brave to greet him after she saw he with a woman wearing a stewardess uniform.

However, Jiyong that walking into that area notice her, and he just went toward her to meet her.

“Taeyeon…?” Jiyong greet happily.

“Oh… hi there…” Taeyeon said awkwardly.

After their last meeting, two of them did not meet until that day. The awkward rise, but inside them still feel happy to get to see each other again.

“Going somewhere?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“Yeah… Stockholm” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Really? Wow… we’re same destination this time…” Jiyong said excitedly.

“Oh… that’s great… so, you’re my driver for today flight?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

Jiyong laughing and then says

“Yeah… I’m your driver for today…”

“So... I give my life in your hand today. Hope you can do it well, Mr. Pilot.” Taeyeon said continue jokingly with him.

Jiyong chuckles and then he says

“As long, you trust in me...”

Taeyeon smiles after Jiyong said that.

Suddenly, both of them didn’t say anything but stares at each other face.

“So... where will you stay in Stockholm? Perhaps, we can spend time there together?” suddenly Jiyong asked to break the silent.

“I stay at old town hotel... but, I don't think I have time for that. I go there for works...” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh... that's near with my hotel. Well, hope to get to see you there... don't worry. Just finish your works... I won't bother you...” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Jiyong!” suddenly, the woman that talked to Jiyong before calls him.

She point toward her watch and signal him to leave with her.

“Go… your friend is waiting…” Taeyeon said while looking at the woman.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon for a while, and then he takes out his pen. He takes Taeyeon coffee cup and then write something on there.

“I'm using this phone number over there. If you have anything to ask, just call this number. Okay?” Jiyong said while he handed back the coffee cup.

Taeyeon nodded while look at the cup.

After that, Jiyong walks away with the woman, but he still turns back to look at her with smiles.

 

 

AIRPORT MANAGEMENT OFFICE

 

Youngbae is looking at the document when Soohyuk enter the office.

“Is Jiyong going somewhere this week?” Soohyuk asked.

“Yah! Don’t you know how to knock?” Youngbae asked startled.

“Sorry… please tell me Jiyong at Seoul…” Soohyuk said with hope.

“Hurm… I think he’s already leaving…” Youngbae said while looking at his watch.

“Argh… where he’s going this time?” Soohyuk asked.

“Sweden” Youngbae replied shortly.

Soohyuk sigh deeply before his seat on the chair with hopeless.

“Why? What happen?” Youngbae asked curious.

“Before this… I ask him to replace me to go to the blind date…” Soohyuk said with uneasy.

“So? Did he do anything wrong?” Youngbae asked.

“No… but omma know about that and … now she wants me to meet that girl again… argh…” Soohyuk replied while rub his face.

“So… go meet her, why you have to find Jiyong?” Youngbae asked confused.

“That’s the problem…! That girl doesn’t want to meet up again! So… I need Jiyong to help me to find her or… omma will take my debit card… that’s card is my life, you know…!” Soohyuk replied try to explain.

Youngbae chuckles after Soohyuk said that.

“Yah… you always bother Jiyong with your matter. I don’t think you can meet him until end month. ” Youngbae said afterward.

“Huh? Why?” Soohyuk asked curious.

“His schedule is full this month... they keep making him fly to Europe this time.” Youngbae replied while get up from the chair.

“Hey, where are you going?” Soohyuk asked when he saw Youngbae walks out from the office.

However, Youngbae just waving at him without answered him. Soohyuk sigh deeply after he saw him leaving.

“Argh… where should I found that girl?” Soohyuk mutter slowly.

 

 

STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN

AT NIGHT

 

After arrive, Taeyeon spend her time in the hotel before she went to find the writer tomorrow. At night, she felt hungry, and she decided to have dinner at the hotel restaurant. She takes her book and tablet with her before left the room. When she arrives at the restaurant, she saw just few people still there eating their foods. Taeyeon went to the table nearby the window and then the waiter comes with the menu. After she's done with the order, Taeyeon turn on the tablet and start to search the writer place area.

Few minutes later, she hears someone knock the window from the outside. She lifted her head and saw Jiyong is standing there while smiling at her widely. Taeyeon frown after she saw Jiyong in his casual clothes with hat on his head. She saw Jiyong give a signal to join here in there, and she just nodded to answer him. After that, she saw Jiyong run slowly with happy face.

“What’s his doing here?” Taeyeon mutter while smiling.

Afterward, she felt someone pat her shoulder before he says

“I'm glad to get to see you here...”

Jiyong sat in front of her while his face continues smiling.

“What are you doing here at this hour?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Just walking around... but coincidentally I saw someone is here with a serious face looking at her tablet.” Jiyong said teasingly.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong said that.

“Where is your friend? Didn't you go out with her?” Taeyeon asked, but inside her feel mixed feelings.

“Who?” Jiyong asked confused.

“That one… that I saw her at the airport… before…” Taeyeon hesitated to continue her words.

“Oh… that’s one. Nah… she has someone with her… don’t worry…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Suddenly, the waiter comes to send Taeyeon foods. Jiyong just order a drink before the waiter left.

“You don’t want to eat?” Taeyeon asked.

“Don’t worry… I already eat before come here” Jiyong suddenly blurt out the truth.

“Before come here?” Taeyeon asked with suspicious.

“Oh… crap…” Jiyong said afterward.

Taeyeon laughing after Jiyong said that.

“Yah… are you stalking me?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong rub his neck before he answer her

“Not stalking... just want to meet you. Besides, I don't have anything to do here before fly back.” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter