getting closer

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suddenly, the maid come to the dining table and then she says to Jiyong.

“Erm… Mr., your friend asks you to bring her bag to her. She's waiting in that washroom...,” the maid said politely.

“Oh, okay…” Jiyong said while he takes Taeyeon bag on the chair.

Afterward, he follows the maid toward the washroom before he knocked the door.

“Taeyeon, it’s me…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon open the door slightly and peek outside.

“Did you bring my bag?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded while he handed out the bag to her.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked worried.

“Yeah… wait me here” Taeyeon replied.

Before he can ask her more, Taeyeon is already close the door. Few minutes later, she got out from the washroom and then looks at Jiyong.

“What?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Hurm… nothing” Taeyeon said with hesitated.

After that, both of them went back toward the dining room together.

The dinner continue while Mr. Nelson talking about his art album. However, Jiyong noticed there is something odd with Taeyeon after she's coming back from the washroom. He noticed she kept holding her stomach but when he about to ask her, Mr. Nelson still keep talking about their works. In the end, Jiyong just wait for the perfect time for him to look after her.

“So…before I agree with the exhibition… I want you to study my album and then send me some summarize about my art. If I’m happy with your summary, then I will consider flying to Korea to put my art into the gallery. Will you agree?” Mr. Nelson asked.

“For sure, sir. I’ll try my best… I know you have a unique style of art and I really admire it. I hope we can work together for this exhibition…” Taeyeon replied.

“I give you all the album, make sure you will take care of it… Oh, perhaps… you can start considering putting one of this album into the gallery…” Mr. Nelson said with smiles.

Taeyeon stunned with his sudden words.

“Are you serious, sir? You really want us to take one of the albums for the gallery?” Taeyeon asked excitedly.

“Of course, dear. I should give some credit for you to come here and persuade me...” Mr. Nelson said with smiles.

“Oh God, thank you, sir… you’re the best… theeee best…” Taeyeon said excitedly.

Jiyong keep smiling when he saw her excited face after Mr. Nelson said that to her.

“… and you young man, you really work hard too. You such a good boy…” Mr. Nelson said to Jiyong.

“I’m doing nothing, sir” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

“No…you're doing everything! Thank you for accompany me...” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Most welcome” Jiyong replied.

Mr. Nelson looks at both of them with happy face.

 

 

ON THE WAY BACK TO HOTEL

 

After coming back from Mr. Nelson house, Jiyong send Taeyeon to the hotel while he helps her to carry the box full of Mr. Nelson art album. While walking side by side, Jiyong can see Taeyeon happy face after she's succeed persuade Mr. Nelson to join exhibition.

“You look so happy…” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Yes, I am!” Taeyeon replied happily.

“So, are you going to look at all this stuff?” Jiyong asked while point to the box in his hands.

“I have too… besides, tomorrow I’ll be leaving...” Taeyeon replied.

Suddenly, Taeyeon touch her stomach while her frowning.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jiyong asked after he saw her frowning.

Taeyeon nodded but her hand still on her stomach.

“Did your stomach hurt? Did you feel pain anywhere?” Jiyong continue asked with worried.

“No…no… I’m fine. It's always happened every month...” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong look at her and then he says

“Let's get rest here... come... have a seat...”

He put the box down before he helped Taeyeon seat at the brick bench aside the street. He's then crouching in front of her and then asks

“Where did you feel the pain? Let me take a look...”

“No…no… just let me rest for a while… it's will get better after this...” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong look at her with worried after she said that. Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong worried face is looking at her. Jiyong frown after Taeyeon laughing at him.

“Why are you laughing?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Don’t worry… I’m fine… it’s just…” Taeyeon hesitate while her face shows shyness.

“What?” Jiyong continue asked confused.

Taeyeon signal him to get close to her, as she wants to whisper something in his ear. Jiyong look at her with confused but still get near her.

“It's just period pain...” Taeyeon said shyly while whispering in his ear.

“Ah…” Jiyong replied while open his mouth after he know the truth.

Taeyeon smiles shyly after she said that.

Jiyong smiles and then he asks

“You always feel that for every month?”

Taeyeon nodded shyly.

“Aigoo… you should tell me earlier...” Jiyong said while he pats Taeyeon hair softly.

Taeyeon continues smiles without saying anything.

“So… can we continue walk?” Jiyong asked afterward.

Taeyeon nodded before she gets up from the brick. Jiyong then lift the box and then both of them continue walking toward the hotel.

After arrive at the hotel, Jiyong insist on sending her until in front of the door. When they're arrived at the room door, Taeyeon open the door before she takes the box from Jiyong hands.

“Thank you for today…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Not a big deal…” Jiyong replied.

“No… I really owe you… I should repay this…” Taeyeon said.

“Then… you can treat me dinner...” Jiyong replied jokingly.

“Dinner? When? Just let me know…” Taeyeon said insist.

Jiyong chuckles while he shakes his head.

“It’s getting late. Go get some rest…” Jiyong said afterward.

“Nae… so, you will leave tomorrow, right?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“I'll be your driver again...” Jiyong replied jokingly.

Taeyeon laughing before she says

“Then… you go get some rest too…”

“Arasso… night” Jiyong replied.

“Night…” Taeyeon said.

Afterward, Jiyong walks away from there while Taeyeon enter her room. Jiyong stop in the middle after Taeyeon enter the room. For a moment, he just stands there silently before he continues his steps to leave the hotel. 

Meanwhile, inside the room, Taeyeon went to put the box on the table before she went refreshing herself after a long day she had. She wet her hair and body with warm water to make she feels better. After she's done, Taeyeon go boil the water to make some tea.

While waiting for the hot water boiled, she opens the box and takes out the album one by one. She opens her tablet to continue her works, but suddenly, she hears someone knock the door. She feels curious who's coming at that hours. Taeyeon tighten her bathrobe before she went to open the door slightly. She peeks outside but turn out no one is there.

However, she saw a paper bag in front of the door. Taeyeon open the door slowly, and then she looks outside, still no one there. Afterward, she took the paper bag and look into it. She saw a small pack of overnight pads with a warm bottle of water. She frowns and then looks around again. In the end, she just went back inside the room with the paper bag. She took again the pad pack, but this time she noticed a note inside the paper bag. Taeyeon open the note and then she smiles widely.

 

I used to see my older sister need these things when she's period. So, I thought it's useful for you too. Don't over work, and get more rest. I'll see you at the airport. – Jiyong

 

“Aigoo… this man…” Taeyeon mutter while looking at the note.

After that, she takes the warm bottle and the pad pack with her. That night, Taeyeon feel that was the most beautiful night for her. It was a tiring day, but she didn't feel tired when Jiyong with her. Jiyong's concern made her feel happy.

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT AIRPORT

BEFORE DEPARTURE

 

As he's promised, Taeyeon saw Jiyong is waiting for her in front of the airport entrance. She saw him with his pilot uniform is smiling at her when she got off from the cab. Jiyong in hurry go to get her.

“You early...” Taeyeon said.

“I have something to do before the flight...” Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter