friend turn into lover

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEARBY CAFÉ

 

Jiyong take Taeyeon to the nearby café for them to have lunch. He treated her nicely while Taeyeon still not used with that.

“Yah… can you act normally? It's felt so cringe for me to adapt this...” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong suddenly ask her to feed him.

“Nope… you must try to adapt this... this is how beloved treat each other...” Jiyong replied try to indulge with her.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“Now… say aaa….” Jiyong continue while try to feed Taeyeon with the meal.

Taeyeon pout while she’s try hard not get shy with Jiyong act. Meanwhile, Jiyong chuckles while enjoying teasing her like that.

“Come on… open your mouth…” Jiyong said teasingly.

Taeyeon hesitate to open . After her open, Jiyong feed her the food.

“That’s great…now, feed me…” Jiyong continue to teasing her.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name with uneasy.

“What?” Jiyong asked act as if nothing happened.

Taeyeon munch her foods, and then she takes the meat in front of her. Jiyong smiles while try hard to hold his laughter. Taeyeon take a deep breath before she went to feed Jiyong. But, before the meal reach Jiyong, Taeyeon says

“Argh… I can’t do that…”

Taeyeon face blush while Jiyong laughs after see her reaction.

“Sorry... I just wanna play around with you... come... let's eat...” Jiyong said while chuckles.

“Argh… please don’t play like that… I really need time to adapt all of this... we are been friends for a long time, so it's take time for me, all of this.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

“I know… just follow the flow… perhaps, after we're getting married, you also need to adapt me as your husband too...” Jiyong blurt out his future desire.

Taeyeon stunned after she heard married words from him.

“You can't be serious, aren't you? We're just getting together, but now you already think about marriage... with me?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

“Why? Can't I? That should happen, shouldn't it?” Jiyong asked back confused.

“Well…” Taeyeon said hesitated.

Jiyong notice Taeyeon uneasy to talk about that and then he just interrupt her and says

“Hey, I didn't mean now, I mean whenever we're both ready...so, don't you think about I'm saying... okay?”

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she nodded.

“Good, now let’s eat” Jiyong said while he put some dish in her bowl.

“Thanks…” Taeyeon replied.

“By the way, actually I'm here to look up the place to build another hotel here. But, my first intention is to meet you...” Jiyong said while munch his foods.

Taeyeon smiling after Jiyong said that.

“So... did you find the place?” Taeyeon asked.

“Not yet, but the investor still looking for the best place...” Jiyong replied.

“How long will you stay here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Starting today... three days...” Jiyong replied.

“Then, I can meet my beloved during these three days?” Taeyeon asked while smirks.

Jiyong lift his eyebrows before he reply

“Three day for three times... during breakfast... lunch and dinner... deal?”

“Breakfast too?” Taeyeon asked happily.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Call…!” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“Excellent… now let’s eat…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

SEOUL

AT RESTAURANT

 

After both of them start officially to open the relationship, Jiyong and Taeyeon decided to let their friends know about it. So, on that week, Taeyeon went to Seoul, and then she asked all her friends to meet her at the restaurant.

“Is it true? It's unnie treat?” Yoona asked before order the foods.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Then, should we go for the combo set?” Sooyoung asked while looks at the menu.

“Yah…yah… two of you… behave… Tae, can I have one set for me?” Yuri asked.

“Just order what you want…I’ll buy…” Taeyeon replied.

“Assa…! I want soju and beer too…” Sunny said excitedly.

“Should we order meat too?” Tiffany asked.

“Yah…! That's compulsory! Also, the rice...ten bowls...” Sooyoung replied.

“What? Ten?” Seohyun asked surprised.

“Why? Should we order more?” Sooyoung asked confused.

Taeyeon shake her head after looks at her friends’ behavior.

“Don't worry... I bought cash too if you don't have enough money...” Hyoyeon said whispering to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckles after Hyoyeon said like that.

Moment later, Taeyeon looks her friends enjoying the foods while chatting to each other.

“By the way, it's quite long for us not gathering like this, right?” suddenly Tiffany said.

“Yeah… and I’m happy to be here with all of you…” Yoona replied.

“Should we cheer for this gathering?” suddenly Hyoyeon asked while lift her glass.

“Sure… but what should we shout?” Yuri asked.

“Hurm… forever?” Seohyun asked.

“Okay… let’s toast…!” Hyoyeon replied.

“FOREVER…!” all of them shout before sips the drinks.

“Ergh… this is so refreshing…” Sooyoung said after the sips.

“By the way, Tae, why did you ask us to meet? You said you have something to tell...” suddenly Tiffany asked.

“Thank God, now you remember...” Taeyeon replied.

“Sorry… we just wanna enjoy this…” Yuri said.

“So… go on… what you want to tell us?” Hyoyeon asked impatiently.

Taeyeon look at all her friends face while she takes a deep breath.

“Well… I don't know how to say it... but...I just want to be honest with my friends...” Taeyeon said with hesitated.

All of her friends still look at her and let her talk.

“I have someone I like... and we're in a relationship...” Taeyeon said in one breath.

All of them silent for a while after she said that.

“Who?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

“All of you already know him... it's Jiyong.” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“Finally…” suddenly Yuri said while clapping.

“At last... how? Did he confess to you first, or you're the one to approach him?” Sooyoung asked curious.

Taeyeon frown after she saw her friends didn't seem surprised with her confession.

“Why all of you didn't look surprised?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“…because we're already noticed it...” Sunny replied slowly.

“Yeah… we already can see that he likes you…” Yuri said with smiles.

“Then, why no one talks or asked me about this?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“That's because we don't want to pressure you...also, we're not sure if he's really love you that much, or it's just a friend feeling...” Tiffany replied to explain.

“Even though, he's really love you... we not sure from your side... you seem put boundary around men...” Yuri said.

Taeyeon smiling after them says that.

“That's why I love my friends so much... you know me so well...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Oh no... that's hard for now...” suddenly Hyoyeon said.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“That’s because you have to split your love between him and us...” Hyoyeon replied jokingly.

“That’s true…” Yoona said while chuckles.

“Unnie, are you sure with him?” suddenly Seohyun asked concern.

Taeyeon nodded before she slowly says

“From all men that I know... only he can make me feel comfortable... also, his care... I like it...”

“You really fall for him, huh?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon nodded shyly.

“Should we toast for that too?” suddenly Hyoyeon asked.

“Sure…” Yoona replied.

“Everyone… for Taeyeon love!” Yuri shouts and then follows by the others.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said before sips the drink.

After that, all of them continue to enjoy the meals happily.

 

 

TWO DAY LATER

BUSAN

HOTEL CAFÉ

 

From the Seoul, Taeyeon went to visit Jiyong before she fly back to Jeju. She's staying at the hotel to make it easy for her to meet Jiyong. After become the executive director, Jiyong schedule are pack with the meeting and stuff regarding about the hotel. It's hard for him to make some time for him to meet Taeyeon. However, how hard it takes, Jiyong keep making time to meet Taeyeon. That's because of her, and he will do anything just to meet her.

After he knew Taeyeon is staying at the hotel, Jiyong give a memo to Taeyeon to meet up at the hotel café for a while.

“Sorry I’m late…” Jiyong said after arrive at her.

“Don’t bother… by the way, I already order foods for us, you don't mind?” Taeyeon asked.

“Of course, dear. So… how’s your friend's reaction? Did they okay about this relationship?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter