perhaps it...

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After they're coming back to the room, Taeyeon saw Jiyong is already not there. Meanwhile, the others look at them with uncomfortable after what just happen before.

“Tae, are you okay?” Yuri asked slowly.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles slightly.

“I’m sorry for ruin this night…” suddenly, Soohyuk said to apologies.

Seunghyun look at Daesung and signal him to do something.

“Yah…yah… what ruin, we didn’t start it yet! Comes… who want to sing?” Daesung asked to try to lift up the atmosphere.

“Let me sing this time…!” suddenly Yuri shouts while she takes the mic from Daesung.

“O…kay…” Daesung replied while look at her with surprised.

“Yuri, choose dance song…!” Sooyoung said while she went to stand beside Yuri.

Afterward, Tiffany drag Taeyeon and fourth of them start to dancing after the song played. Meanwhile, the boys look at them with stunned but still let the girls enjoy that night.

“Should I order more drink?” Daeusng asked while look at the girls with amazed.

Seunghyun nodded.

After that, Soohyuk noticed Jiyong still didn’t come back in that room. So, he went to approach Seunghyun and then asks

“Hyung, where is Jiyong?”

“He's already going home. He said he feels dizzy and need some rest.” Seunghyun replied.

Soohyuk nodded and then he went to pour drink.

While she's dancing with her friend, Taeyeon keep taking a glance toward the door while waiting for Jiyong back. However, he didn't come back until they got home. That night, Taeyeon felt upset when Jiyong just leave like that.

 

 

AFTER TWO WEEKS

BOOKS ART GALLERY

 

Taeyeon is preparing herself before the meeting. When she's about to leave, Yuri knock the door and says

“Tae, someone wants to meet you…”

“Who?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

Yuri just lifts her shoulder before she says

“It's a lady...”

Taeyeon looks at Yuri with strange after she said that.

“I have a meeting right now... could you ask her to wait for me, or she can come back later...?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure…” Yuri replied.

However, before Yuri left, Taeyeon stop her and says

“Wait… I think I can see her for a while... where is she?”

“Main hall…” Yuri replied.

Taeyeon nodded and then went to see the woman.

When Taeyeon arrive at the main hall, she saw nobody is there except a woman is standing facing one of the art books. Taeyeon went to approach her slowly. Yet, before Taeyeon reach her, she turned her body and then saw Taeyeon. She's smiling while waving her hand at Taeyeon. Taeyeon felt odd to see her friendliness.

“Hello... I’m Taeyeon” Taeyeon greet politely.

“I'm Soohyuk omma...” she replied before she takes Taeyeon hands to hold.

“Oh…” Taeyeon look at her with surprised.

“I’m sorry to come here without telling,” she said after she saw Taeyeon surprised reaction.

“Oh… it’s okay. Actually, I have a meeting right now… can we meet later? Or… I can come to see you at your place…” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

“Omo… I’m sorry for bothering you, but I can wait for you here…” suddenly she said that.

“Oh… okay. I’ll tell the staff to accompany you.” Taeyeon replied.

“No… don’t worry. I can enjoy these arts here…” she said, try not to make Taeyeon felt uncomfortable.

“Okay… if you need anything, you can ask the staff here… I’ll be back…” Taeyeon replied.

“Nae…” she said with smiles.

After that, Taeyeon went to attend her meeting, meanwhile Soohyuk mother continue looking at the books art while waiting for her.

After 30 minutes, Soohyuk mother start to get bored for waiting. Then, she decided to leave a note to Taeyeon before she left. However, when she's about to go, she saw Jiyong is entering the gallery.

“Jiyong!” she shouts happily.

Jiyong startled after he saw Soohyuk mother is there.

Yet, he still went to approach her.

“Imo? What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Well…” she replied hesitated.

“I don't think you're here to see the arts.” Jiyong said with suspicious.

She chuckles after Jiyong said that. Then, she went to his ear and whisper to him.

“I come to meet my future daughter-in-law...,” she said whispering.

“Haaa….” Jiyong replied awkwardly.

“Don’t tell Soohyuk… or he’ll be mad at me” she said after Jiyong react like that.

“So… where is she? Didn’t you get to see her?” Jiyong asked while looks around.

“Oh… she'll be back. She had a meeting right now... So, I decided to wait for her. She's really busy, you know that?” she replied.

Jiyong look at Soohyuk mother with mixed feelings. He felt sorrow to see her wait for Taeyeon like that. In the end, he decided to accompany her while waiting for Taeyeon to finish with her meeting.

“You want to have coffee with me?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“Sure… I see they have a small café beside the gallery. You want to go there?” she replied.

“Okay…” Jiyong said.

Afterward, both of them went to the café while talking.

 

 

AT CAFÉ

 

Jiyong send a text to let Taeyeon know about Soohyuk mother being with him at the nearby café. Afterward, he takes two cups of coffee and walks toward the table where Soohyuk mother wait.

“Here… your coffee…” Jiyong said while put the cup in front of her.

“Thank you…” she replied with smiles.

“Imo, you need anything to eat?” Jiyong asked concern.

“No, I’m fine…” she replied before sips her drink.

Jiyong seat in front of her and then he sips his drink slowly.

“How are you doing lately?” she asked.

“As you see... still healthy.” Jiyong replied jokingly.

“Aigoo…you and Soohyuk... always like to tease me like that...” she said while shake her head.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw her reaction.

“Did you just come back?” she asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“So… you come to visit Dami, huh?” she continues asked.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly before he nodded slowly to answer her.

“How's your parents? Last week I did visit them. Your appa looks sick...is he okay now?” she asked with worried.

Jiyong is silent after she asked that.

With Jiyong silent, she knew that Jiyong didn't know about that. She then moves forward and then holds Jiyong hand softly.

“You didn't visit them, aren't you? Still sulk with them?” she asked curious.

“Imo…” Jiyong said after she said that.

“Jiyong, I already consider you like my own child. Our family already had been friends for years. So... to see your family like this... it's sad, you know...,” she said with sad.

“Imo… I'm not a child anymore. I know what I'm doing right now...” Jiyong replied.

“Yeah...the child always told their parents. It's same goes to Soohyuk. The older you get, the more we worry about you two...” she said try to make Jiyong understand.

“Imo, we can handle our life... as parents, you should not to worry about us. Besides, you should support us...” Jiyong replied softly.

“So... it's that reasons to you drift apart from your parents? Because they don't understand your dream?” she asked curious.

Jiyong didn’t answer her afterward.

However, while both of them are talking, Taeyeon is already there. She by chance heard the conversation between them. In the end, she decided to wait for a while before she went to approach them.

“Imo, I didn't stay away from them. I'm busy with schedule...” Jiyong replied try to give excuses.

Soohyuk mother scoff before she says

“Yeah... Soohyuk always give me that excuses too... that's why I had to persuade him to marry. At least, after he had a wife, he will stay or quit the job...”

Jiyong didn’t respond after she said that.

“... and you... I think you should find someone to take care of you... your parents getting old, at least make them happy with your marriage. Give them grandchild,” She continues before she sips her drink.

“Imo... you think that can make them happy? What about us? You think we're happy by getting marriage?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“At least, we can ease if knowing that someone will take care of you... aigoo... this kid!” she replied with annoy.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw her reaction.

“Sorry to bother…” suddenly Taeyeon come to greet them.

“Omo… you’re here!” Soohyuk mother said excitedly after she saw Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles while nodded to her politely.

Before she got a seat, Soohyuk mother grab her hand and pull her to seat beside her. Jiyong smiling after he saw Taeyeon awkward r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter