Friends

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friends

Jonghyun had returned straight to the dorm. He had written a report on the tutoring being called off today, as he needed to practice on his own for a while, until his new piano would be delivered. The spot in their room, where his black instrument used to be, was now all empty. The room seemed a lot spacier without it. Jonghyun chuckled to the sight of the empty spot, then he got back to his report and other work. After several hours, Taemin still had not returned. Jonghyun checked his phone, but there were no messages by any of his friends. So, he texted their group chat.

“Taem, where are you?” Jonghyun.

He was worried about him but instead got a text back by his other roommate.

“Isn’t he at the dorm yet?” Minho.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

The football match of the charismatic boy was finally over, and he had seen off Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who wanted to meet with the others at Kamong. There was another junior with them. Tao. Minho waved at them as they left the football ground. Then he grabbed his sports bag and was about to leave the place too when he suddenly got held back by Donghae.

“Hey, great game!” the captain of the team praised him and patted his shoulder.

Minho nodded thankfully and grinned all over his face. He was more than happy that they had won the match.

“Do you want to go out for a drink?” Donghae asked him.

Minho lifted a single brow, pouted briefly, and then he shook his head. He told the captain of the team that he needed to hurry back to the dorm, since he had plans with his roommates. Donghae nodded slowly.

“Did I do something wrong? You don’t go out drinking with me anymore…” Donghae stated sadly, “It’s been over a month, since the last time we went out to celebrate together…”

Minho scratched his head as he felt a little bad to treat his ex like this, since he had started to date Jonghyun. The charismatic athlete simply did not want any misunderstandings to happen.

“I’m sorry, Donghae…” Minho apologized and bowed to the senior, “I’m just seeing someone new, and I can’t risk any misunderstandings… I really want this to work out.”

Donghae smiled at him and nodded cheerfully. He patted Minho’s shoulder again and wished him the best with his new relationship. He offered his hand for a friendly handshake. The charismatic student grabbed it, nodded thankfully once again, and then they separated their ways. Donghae turned around one last time to take a glance at his ex, then he sighed with a smile and walked away. At the gate his friend Eunhyuk waited for him. They wandered back to their apartment together.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Minho went straight back to the dorm and when he entered the room, he was not surprised to see his roommate still work on his projects.

“Oh, you are already back?” Jonghyun asked him without looking up, “Did your team win?”

Minho clenched his fists, raised them in the air and nodded happily with a grin to both his ears. He felt more than great today. He took off his shoes, put aside his bag and rushed to the lyrical genius. He hugged him from behind all tightly and kissed his cheek, which made Jonghyun smile slightly. Minho then let go of him and leaned on his desk with his arms crossed. He looked around in their room and lifted a single brow.

“Where is Taeminnie?” he asked his roommate.

Jonghyun put away his pen and leaned back on his chair. He tilted his head and scratched his chin.

“Maybe he went to Kamong to inform Jongin about the complaint paper…” he guessed it right.

Minho raised both brows and nodded with a pout. The seniors had met the teachers and Taeyeon to check about the progress on the tutoring program, and the only pairing that was about to fail was Taemin and Kai.

“I hope they’ll separate their relationship matters and the tutoring from another…” Minho added with a sulky expression, “I really don’t want either of them to fail…”

Jonghyun pursed his lips sadly then he looked at the charismatic roommate and smiled.

“Don’t worry… They will sort things out eventually. They are meant to be.” the lyrical genius said and picked up his pen to continue with his notes, “Taeminnie has never given so much effort for any of his previous relationships. I bet they’ll be a stronger couple after all these obstacles.”

Minho glanced at him, clapped his hands, and suddenly pulled up the lyrical genius from his seat. Jonghyun was startled, the pen fell out of his hand. Minho smiled, lifted a single brow, and nodded towards somewhere, indicating for something. Jonghyun followed where his roommate wanted him to look at. It was Minho’s bed. The lyrical genius instantly blushed. He knew exactly what the charismatic senior wanted to do. There were not many opportunities like this, for them to be all alone in their room and have some time for adult stuff. They had not told Taemin about their relationship yet, simply because the night they came to be, Taemin and Kai had separated their ways for good, thanks to Luhan. And since the handsome player suffered for about a month because of this, basically, there was no good timing for them to tell him.

“Taeminnie isn’t back yet…” Minho added in a whisper and held Jonghyun’s hand, “He might not return tonight…”

Jonghyun chuckled, he then gently brushed off Minho’s hand, walked to their door and locked it twice. He simply wanted to make sure not to get caught in action. Minho chuckled, while Jonghyun turned around and grinned at him.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

In Kamong, the boys and Taemin had been planning on bringing down Luhan together. At least, to make him admit about what had happened that night, so that Taemin could move on and perhaps Kai could too.

“Thanks everyone…” the handsome senior bowed at the juniors.

This was the first time he felt genuine about thanking his juniors.

“You could pay our drinks and the desserts…” Chanyeol suggested out of the blue and sipped his iced coffee.

Baekhyun stabbed him with his elbow, which made his boyfriend spill some of his drink. Chen laughed and agreed with Chanyeol’s suggestion. Xiumin wiped away the spilled coffee and nodded too. Yixing remained silent and Suho did not care. Tao was curious about the senior’s response. Kai crossed his arms and glanced at the handsome player. Taemin chuckled and nodded.

“Alright, I’ll pay for today’s drinks and snacks.” he finally said, which made all the others cheer happily.

Onew smiled from afar as he witnessed his friend finally getting along with his juniors. Jungah giggled too, then she walked to the counter, towards Kyungsoo and told him that he could go join his friends. There were not many guests left, so she would handle it on her own. The shy barista bowed thankfully, took off the apron and hurried to his friends. Sehun watched him leave the counter, yet the tall student remained working. He smirked to his boyfriend’s nosiness. Kyungsoo hesitated first, but then he bowed at the senior. Taemin smiled back at him. Onew exchanged glances with his girlfriend, then he got up and approached Sehun, who wiped the empty tables. The clumsy senior patted his shoulder and told him that he could stop working too. Onew would take over his job for the last few hours of the café. Jungah smiled at him, then she kissed her palms and blew him the kisses from the counter. Onew blushed and caught them in the air, slowly placing his palms on his own lips. Sehun closed his eyes and shook his head with an embarrassed smile to their actions. Then he took off his apron as well and gave it to the boyfriend of Jungah. He walked to the table of his friends and joined them. Finally, they were all together, plus Taemin. Kyungsoo pulled a chair next to Chanyeol, making him sit tighter with Baekhyun. They did not complain, as they enjoyed being close to each other. Sehun pulled a chair behind Kyungsoo and glanced at the doughnuts in the center of the table. He smirked to the sight of them, then he leaned over the shoulder of his boyfriend and grabbed the orange doughnut. When he got back on his seat he glanced at Kyungsoo, who watched him with a red face. Sehun shrugged and slowly ate the delicious orange doughnut.

“Wait, are you eating Kyungsoo now?” Xiumin asked the taller student and chuckled.

Sehun the corners of his slim lips, took a glance at the pastry in his hand, and nodded with a blank expression. Kyungsoo blushed intensely and lowered his head all shyly. Chanyeol laughed at his sight, leaned back on his chair and patted Sehun’s shoulder. They chuckled together.

“Well done, buddy!” he cheered his friend, “So, who is still single among us all?”

The boys looked at each other. Kai and Taemin exchanged a brief glimpse. Then unexpectedly, Tao raised his hand first. Sehun briefly glanced at him. Chanyeol knit his brows because the thought of Kris being single made him feel uneasy. Baekhyun instantly clenched his hand beneath the table and distracted his boyfriend. Yixing hesitated, but then he lifted his hand too. The boys shook their heads. They still could not believe that their friend liked Luhan out of all people. They hoped that he would not be heartbroken in the end, since the peach haired dancer was the one who had put Kai through so much pain one month ago. Then everyone suddenly glanced at Suho, who did not respond to their question. When he realized that he was stared at, he waved his hands mid-air.

“Guys, I’m happy as it is…” he admitted and smiled awkwardly, “I really am.”

Tao glanced at him in silence. The martial artist bit his upper lip in nervousness.

“I’m sorry that Jonghyun and you ended your friendship…” the handsome senior added after a while, “Just so you know, Jonghyun is always straight forward with his feelings when he knows about someone else liking him... because of Key. Nevertheless, he would want you to be happy…”

Suho looked at him and nodded silently. Kai smiled to Taemin’s supportive words. Chanyeol noticed that his best friend was finally in a better mood after all these weeks. They ate and drank together with a lot of laughter and strangely, Taemin felt comfortable with these juniors around him. As they all talked about this and that, the handsome player checked the messages on his phone. He finally noticed Jonghyun’s text and Minho’s response to it. He quickly responded, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter