Love Or Leave

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love or Leave

Sehun and Baekhyun had entered their room. The skilled pianist had taken a shower and when he was done, his friend finally treated the wounds on his feet. The hurt student sat on his own bed, while his roommate knelt in front of him.

“I can’t believe you stepped on glass…” Sehun sighed in worry and wrapped the bandages around Baekhyun’s feet, one at a time.

Luckily there were no tiny shards stuck in his skin, but he had a lot of cuts. The wounded student pouted apologetic and looked around, then he realized that Sehun had changed the sheets of his bed. Baekhyun suddenly chuckled.

“Ooh, what do I see… Did you and Kyungsoo do it?” he asked his roommate and squinted his eyes in excitement.

Then he noticed the purplish kiss marks on the neck of his best friend. He smirked amused, now that he was sure that his roommate had indeed done more than just cuddling. Sehun looked up to him with his tongue stuck out and pulled the bandage to tighten it around Baekhyun’s foot, which made the skilled pianist flinch.

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!” Baekhyun hissed and folded his hands apologetic, “Okay... Okay! I’m not gonna ask more! Sorry… I didn’t mean to be nosy…”

Sehun chuckled and shook his head with a slight blush, which his roommate of course noticed.

“Hah! You did it!” Baekhyun shrieked happily and continued bombarding his best friend with questions, forgetting why he had apologized seconds ago, “How was it? Is he any good? Did you fu-”

Sehun clenched his lips and pulled the bandage stronger this time, shutting up his roommate immediately. Baekhyun apologized and stopped asking about it for real. When Sehun was done with the treatment, he got up on his feet and patted his sweatpants to get rid of the dust.

“Baek, I gotta check up on Soo…” Sehun said out of the blue, “I- I’ll be back in ten minutes, alright?”

Baekhyun looked at him, nodded and sighed.

“But… promise me, that you won’t drag along Chanyeol here… to make me talk to him…” the skilled pianist asked for a favor and waggled his legs back and forth.

Sehun smiled, leaned forward, making their foreheads touch, and patted Baekhyun’s head.

“I’m not that sly.” the tall student answered with a smirk, “If I wanted you to talk to Chanyeol, I would drag you downstairs myself.”

He then let go of his roommate and stuck his tongue out again, grabbed his phone for the case he needed it, put on his shoes, and left the room. Baekhyun stayed seated and pulled his legs up on his bed. He wrapped his arms around them and placed his left cheek on top of them.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Sehun walked downstairs and checked their chatroom, but there were no text messages at all. His friends seemed all busy. While he approached the door with the number 069, he blushed to the sixty-nine and bit his lips, then he shook his head to get rid of his dirty thoughts.

“Stop! Stop imagining things!” he scolded himself and knocked on the door of his friends.

He waited for a while and scrolled through his socials, but got interrupted as Kyungsoo opened the door. The excellent musician was surprised to see his tall boyfriend in the doorway and immediately shut the door on him. He turned his back to it and leaned against the wooden surface in panic. His heart raced. He touched his own lips and trembled, while he looked at Chanyeol who had fallen asleep on his bed across the room.

Sehun lifted a single brow and tilted his head to his left all puzzled about the behavior of his boyfriend. He knocked again and clenched the right corner of his lips impatiently. But as no one opened the door, he dialed the number of his beloved one. Kyungsoo heard his phone buzzing on the nightstand next to his bed and quickly rushed over there. Chanyeol woke up to the annoying sound of it. He yawned and blinked his eyes slowly. Kyungsoo clenched tight his phone and did not dare to pick up. The playful student rubbed his sleepy eyes and watched his roommate biting his lips all nervously. Then he heard the knock on their door. Chanyeol slowly got up and yawned again.

“Kyungsoo… Why don’t you answer the door…?” he mumbled tiredly, still drunk, and walked to the entrance.

But before he could open the door, his roommate tackled him aside and blocked it.

“No! Don’t!” Kyungsoo shouted, “I- I need to think first… I- I don’t know… how to tell him… I- I-…”

Chanyeol knit his brows as he was too tired to make sense of his roommate’s words.

“Why are you avoiding me?”

They suddenly heard Sehun’s voice behind the door. Chanyeol rubbed his eye, then he pushed aside the distressed student and opened the door. Sehun blinked in confusion and quickly pointed out the wounded lip of the athlete.

“What happened to you?” he worried.

The sleepy student ignored his question and stepped aside instead. Sehun entered their room. Kyungsoo had run off to the bathroom to hide there. The roommate of Baekhyun looked around and noticed the moving boxes that were still not emptied yet. He took off his shoes and walked straight to Kyungsoo’s bed and lifted the corner of the blanket. He nodded to the bed neat wear and pouted.

“Why are you here?” Chanyeol asked him and took place on the couch with a deep sigh.

He covered his face with his forearm and leaned back his head on the rest. The light hurt his eyes a little. Sehun scratched his hair and approached his friend to sit next to him. He stuck out his tongue lightly and briefly glanced to the bathroom door.

“Is Soo taking a shower?” he asked.

Chanyeol shrugged wordlessly. Sehun lifted a single brow as he sensed that something was odd.

“Did Kyungsoo punch you?” he added another question.

He referred to the wound on Chanyeol’s lip, which made the athletic boy chuckle and burst out in laughter. Sehun was more confused now.

“Nah… This right here… this is Kris’s doing.” he admitted and pointed at his lip, “That bastard.”

“Bastard?” Sehun questioned his words, “Aren’t you… like friends with him?”

Chanyeol stared straight to the wall and shook his head from left to right. He leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees, interlocked his fingers and covered his lips and chin with his hands.

“I rather die, than be friends with him.” Chanyeol said with a frown.

“But… it’s not because he doesn’t return your feelings... because you like him too much… right?” Sehun carefully pushed forward with his questions, “There’s something else to it, right?”

Chanyeol nodded without realizing it. Sehun shook his head understandingly. He remained silent as his friend did not add anything to it either. Then he leaned back on the couch and crossed his arms behind his head.

“So, you like Baek, right?” Sehun asked after about five minutes and glanced at his friend from the corners of his eyes, “You don’t have feelings for Kris, do you?”

Chanyeol again nodded without realizing it, and Sehun smirked to it. The taller student bumped his fist onto the upper arm of his boyfriend’s roommate.

“Go, tell him once you are sober.” Sehun told him and got up.

He had noticed that Chanyeol had drunken and needed him to rest before talking to Baekhyun. He stretched his arms and walked to the bathroom door to knock on it.

“Soo? I know you are in there… come here please. Or let me in.” Sehun called out for him.

Kyungsoo gulped behind the door. He did not want to keep the kiss a secret, but he feared to tell him when Chanyeol was around either because he wanted to prevent a fight between the two. Sehun knocked harder on the door.

“Soo… did I do something wrong?” he asked through the door and placed his right hand flat on the surface.

Chanyeol looked at him and sighed deeply. He got up and approached his friend from behind. He stood still three steps away.

“Uhm… He… He’s hiding there…” he informed him about the situation and scratched his head in guilt, “I- I kissed him earlier…”

Sehun’s eyes doubled in size, then he knit his brows. He slowly lowered his hand and clenched his fists. He his lips before biting them in anger and flared his tensed nostrils. Sehun turned around and with a sharp move cross punched his athletic friend right in the face, which made Chanyeol stumble backwards and fall to the ground. He hissed in pain, as his cheek was previously bruised by Kris. He covered his wound and closed his eyes as it hurt like hell.

“You did what?!” Sehun questioned him, grabbed his collar and pulled him back up on his feet, “Did Soo ask you to kiss him?”

Chanyeol’s eyes were half closed as his head spinned, he was still tired and slightly tipsy. He cleared his throat and shook his head from left to right. Sehun clicked his tongue in total anger and swung a second punch straight into Chanyeol’s stomach, which made the air escape his lungs. Sehun then let go of the panting student and frowned at him. He hated the idea of his boyfriend being kissed by a mutual friend. Chanyeol covered his stomach with his arms and glanced at Sehun with a sad expression.

“I- I’m sorry… It- It just… happened…” Chanyeol apologized, or he tried to, “He… was shocked… I’m sorry about it…”

Sehun grabbed his collar with his left hand, pulled him closer, and with his right index finger he pointed towards the bathroom door.

“Apologize to him!” he scolded the athlete and gritted his teeth furiously.

Chanyeol nodded with a sleepy expression, when Sehun pushed him away harshly and turned to the bathroom door. He knocked repeatedly.

“Soo… Come out, please.” he said, still angry about the kiss, “Come out and let’s talk. Or I’ll leave!”

Kyungsoo gulped again and fidgeted with his fingers. He was too nervous and scared to open the door. Sehun clenched his fist and punched the surface once, then he turned away, put on his shoes, and left the room.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


As Sehun angrily walked upstairs, someone suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, nearly making him fall down the stairs. But as he managed to turn around in the air, he fell right into Kyungsoo’s opened arms. Their foreheads slightly bumped, and the smaller student blushed. Sehun blinked in surprise as he had not expected for Kyungsoo to come after him.

“I- I’m sorry… I- I was… I was scared…” he stuttered and avoided the eyes of his tall boyfriend.

Sehun briefly flared his nostrils, bit his lips, and then he nodded and patted the top of Kyungsoo’s head.

“Next time someone kisses you without your consent, you better tell me right away.” he said with a harsh tone to his voice.

Kyungsoo swallowed dry and nodded with his eyes still lowered. Sehun then became softhearted to the sight of his for forgiveness seeking boyfriend. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist and hugged him. The apologetic student kept his hands low and remained still in his arms. Sehun then suddenly lifted him lightly and turned around to make him stand on the stairs above, so that they were eye-leveled. Kyungsoo glanced down on his own feet and then up to Sehun’s eyes, as normally he had to look up to face him. But standing like this made them be on the same height. Sehun the right corner of his lips and placed his hands on Kyungsoo’s waist.

“Soo… kiss me.” he ordered with a smirk, “There are not many times you’ll be able to kiss me from this level.”

Kyungsoo blushed to his words, then he shook his head and stepped down the two stairs. He made his boyfriend let go of his waist. Sehun turned around with a tilted head, but then he got pushed against the wall at the footing of the staircase. Kyungsoo stood close in front of him and looked up.

“I’m fine kissing you from my level.” he said bravely, put his hands on Sehun’s neck and cheek and placed a peck on his lips.

The blonde student was surprised again. He opened his eyes, but then quickly wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and enjoyed the sweet taste of his heart-shaped lips with a deepening kiss. But the thought of Chanyeol having smooched his boyfriend made him feel uncomfortable. He knit his brows and then suddenly pushed away Kyungsoo. He wiped his lips in disgust and looked to the left, avoiding the eyes of his confused boyfriend.

“S- Sorry… it’s just…” he stuttered with a bothered mind.

Kyungsoo wiped his lips silently with his thumb and lowered his glance with a sorrowful expression.

“Is it because of Chanyeol?” he asked with a low voice.

Sehun looked at him in worry and bit his lips wordlessly. He slowly reached for Kyungsoo’s hand, but the latter pulled back.

“Sehun… I did nothing wrong…” Kyungsoo added in a whisper with a sad expression, “Don’t… treat me like this… It hurts.”

Sehun frantically shook his head from left to right, grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist and pulled him over to embrace him tightly. He tightened his arms around him so much, that it became difficult for his boyfriend to breathe.

“Soo, I- I love you. I’d never do anything to hurt you on purpose…” Sehun countered, pulled back and pressed his lips on Kyungsoo’s.

He moved his lips slowly, run his hands carefully up to the cheeks of his boyfriend and then pressed a harder kiss on him. Kyungsoo patted his upper arms, as he was startled by the sudden powerful kiss. His heart raced again. Sehun immediately let go.

“Ah! Sorry…” he apologized and kept Kyungsoo’s face in his palms, “It’s just… I- I hate the idea of you being kissed by so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter