Shameless Behavior

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shameless Behavior

Taemin kissed Kai. He was on top of his boyfriend, as the junior held his neck and messy hair. They just had , and both had hit a to their fullest satisfaction. But they wanted to kiss and embrace each other for a little longer as they still felt all lovey-dovey and loved warmth of the sweet touches. The handsome player had covered their bodies with the stained blanket while they shared a sticky kiss. Seconds into it, Baekhyun had entered the messed-up room. The jaw of the skilled pianist dropped as he spotted the two boys making love on his very bed that used to be clean and fresh.

“Tae… I- I don’t think that… That I can go for a second… round… It- it hurts…” with a cute chuckle Kai whispered over the lips of the handsome player and pushed him up lightly, “S- Sorry… I- I really can’t…”

Taemin smiled and nodded understandingly. He needed a break too, but he sure would be able to go for a second round if Kai wanted. He would go numerous times for his beloved boyfriend.

“Don’t apologize… There’s nothing you must justify…” Taemin said and kissed the junior’s forehead softly then he looked him back in the sparky eyes and added with a cute smile, “I love you.”

Kai smiled back cutely. Baekhyun gulped to their conversation. His eyes had doubled in size, and he was like paralyzed. He could no longer move as he had noticed the -toys on the ground that the two boys had used. The ball gag was all wet and shiny and the handcuffs were all sticky. The leash and choker were still on the senior’s throat. Baekhyun recalled that Kyungsoo had told them about Sehun and Kai being on their way to the Red Container earlier the day. He blushed to the thought of it as he finally realized that these were the toys that the boys had purchased. He had not expected them to buy extreme stuff and have those weird fantasies. 

Taemin wanted to turn over to lie next to his boyfriend, but before he could, he spotted the shocked skilled pianist standing in the room and staring at them. The handsome player looked at him for a minute, then he realized that he had with Kai on Baekhyun’s bed.

“Ah …” Taemin whispered on top of Kai, and smirked at the skilled pianist.

Then he rolled over and chuckled. He made Kai sit up instantly. The sun-kissed boy glanced to the direction where his boyfriend had looked at, and then he finally spotted his friend.

“B- Baekhyun?!” he shrieked with a blushed face and big eyes, as he felt beyond ashamed, “Since- Since when are you here?!”

Wild thoughts went through his head. Had Baekhyun seen them in action? Had he heard the moans, their conversations? The skilled pianist unwillingly stared at Kai’s well-trained abs and gulped. His imaginations about the two went crazy and his face turned entirely red. Baekhyun took several steps back. He stumbled over an opened package but luckily kept his footing. He wanted to answer his friend, but he was simply too shocked about them having in his room. In his bed!

“Hey… thanks. We used your bed… It passed the test. It’s bouncy, and helps with the rhythm. The size is great!” Taemin said shamelessly and the inner corner of his plump lips, “You can definitely enjoy your times with Chanyeol on it. We can confirm it, because we just rocked it.”

Baekhyun’s eyes became even wider than before. He lifted his shaky hands and slowly waved them mid-air. He shook his head from left to right, without a single word. He wanted to turn around and leave, but as the toys on the ground and table caught his attention again, his body would no longer obey him anymore. He turned into a statue, standing rooted to the ground, and staring at the two with the chili-reddest face ever.

“B- Baekhyun… I’m really sorry… We- We didn’t mean to… It just…” Kai stuttered with a blushed face and pinched Taemin’s side, because of the words he had spoken to his friend.

The handsome player flinched to the pinch, glanced at his panicked boyfriend, and smirked all amused.

“Nini… You are so cute when you get nervous… I can’t resist you if you keep being like this...” Taemin suddenly added to his smirk and put his arm around Kai’s shoulder, then he leaned in for his neck and whispered him in the ear, “Next time, don’t get yourself handcuffed by someone else in someone else’s room. Then we don’t have to have on someone else’s bed. So, next time… be careful whom you trust with handcuffs and toys…”

Then he bit his earlobe and let go of the sun-kissed boy. Kai gulped to his whisper and still stared at the skilled pianist. Baekhyun’s eyes were fixed on the two, and he dropped his bag, as the strength of his hands left him.

“Uhm- uhm- I- I’m- I’m sorry… I- I didn’t- I had no idea…” he stuttered, and finally took several steps back.

He gulped once again, quickly grabbed his bag, and then turned around in a blink of an eye and left the room wordlessly with the fastest steps ever. Kai reached out for him, but as he sat on the bed all , with his lower body covered under the blanket, he could not get up and rush after him. Taemin still chuckled next to him, grabbed Kai’s head, and placed a kiss on his wet hair.

“Well, I guess we’ve scared him off!” he stated with a chuckle.

Kai frowned at him as he did not like the way how Taemin had treated one of his closest friends. The poor skilled pianist got to be traumatized by them using his bed, without him knowing about it.

“Can you stand up?” Taemin asked after a while, “Let’s take a shower and leave…”

Kai nodded. The handsome player stretched his arms and took off the choker and leash from his throat. He glanced at it with joy and smiled to the sun-kissed boy.

“You are a mean master.” he told the junior and chuckled again, “You really made me beg. I’ll keep that in mind. I’ll get my revenge.”

It was an achievement for the sun-kissed junior for sure because the handsome player was a stubborn person and would not beg easily. Him begging helplessly made the junior feel victorious. Kai blushed and lowered his head with a light smile. Taemin pouted cutely and bent forth with a tilted head to look him in the face.

“Don’t be so shy about it.” he said and smirked, “How can you be so shy now, when you literally tortured me minutes ago and made me beg?”

Kai buried his face in his hands as he became all ashamed about what he had done to the handsome player. Taemin laughed, patted his head and got up from the bed. He grabbed the toys and approached the bathroom. He was not ashamed to walk around .

Kai watched him, then he slowly got up from Baekhyun’s bed with a painful hiss, and looked at the sheets. Taemin and Kai had stained everything. There was not just on the sheets and blanket, but also drool and blood.

“…” Kai cussed to their doing and pulled off the sheets from the bed.

He took every single cover off and walked with careful and slow steps to the washing machine to put it all in at once. He did not want to leave a single trace about their wild moments. He needed to apologize to Baekhyun later all earnestly. Kai started the machine and walked to the bathroom to wash up too. When he entered the room, he spotted his boyfriend who cleaned the ball gag with hot water. Taemin noticed him and lifted the -toy with a satisfied smirk.

“Did it make you feel submissive?” he asked and rubbed the silicone under the water as he added with a thoughtful expression, “I had no idea that you are into these things… I never had a partner that liked stuff… The more I know about you, the more I fall for you.”

Kai blushed and approached him slowly. Every step he took was like hell because his hurt a lot. Taemin briefly glanced at him and put aside the ball gag. He caressed Kai’s arm and pulled him over carefully. He hugged him at the sink. Taemin closed his eyes and breathed calmly as he wanted to stay like this for a moment. The sun-kissed junior had butterflies in his stomach that made him feel all tingly and happy. He put his arms around the handsome player and buried his head in his shoulder. They hugged like that for a while, without a word, without any movement. Then Taemin pulled back and touched Kai’s chin to make him look a little down, as the junior was slightly taller than him.

“Be careful with your steps, and go on, take a shower.” he said with a gentle voice, kissed him softly and added, “I’ll clean the toys first and join you when I’m done here.”

Kai nodded, briefly took a peck, and walked into the shower. He wanted to get clean fast. Taemin washed the sticky, stained toys and the junior the tap and looked up to the shower head with his eyes closed. The hot water ran down his face and aching body as he stood there like this for a while. He rubbed his arms, chest, abs, and legs with the lotion, that belonged either to Sehun or Baekhyun and got rid of the dried on his body. He was careful around his area, as he still felt some burning pain. The handsome player bit his lower lip as he had difficulties with cleaning the fluffy handcuffs, but he did not give up on it, because this should not be the last time that they used them. He was stubborn to get all of the toys clean. When they returned home, he wanted to soak them in boiling water, to make sure. He loved it. He loved that Kai could make him beg. The adrenaline and ecstasy rushed greatly through their bodies, and they had both spiced it all up. Taemin was ready to do anything for this handsome and beautiful soul of Kai.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Baekhyun stood in front of the door to room 110. His back was turned at it, because he felt horrible for walking in on his friend who had with the famous senior on his very own bed. He knew about their ual activities of course, but seeing them on top of each other for real was a whole different story. Baekhyun stayed there for a while, until he heard the pipes of the shower whistle. His mind went wild again. He gulped, grabbed tight his bag, and walked down the stairs as he did not want to wait for the elevator. The exit was his only escape from this place.

He needed a clear mind, so he left the dorm and rushed to the bus stop.

“Baek?” Chanyeol, who was done with sports and was about to return to the dorm, walked up on him, “Are you leaving?”

The skilled pianist had a dozed off expression as his mind was totally somewhere else, but the playful athlete. He neither heard his voice nor did he see him. He had Kai and Taemin on his mind. Them on his bed.

“Hey? Baek?” Chanyeol called for him again as he got no reaction, “Are you alright? You are so pale? Have you messed up the exam?”

He waved his hand up and down in front of Baekhyun’s face. The skilled pianist flinched and finally snapped out of it. He stared at Chanyeol’s hand and then looked up to face him. The playful boy sulked in worry. His brows were arched.

“Chanyeol… When did you get here?” Baekhyun asked with a shaky voice.

The playful junior grinned and put his arm around the shoulder of his confused boyfriend. He clenched his fist and punched the air as he told him about the training and the friendly game among the juniors and seniors of the team. His team had won.

“Well done!” Baekhyun tried to cheer for his boyfriend, but as his mind went back to the scene in his room, his breath broke, and the cheer ended in a voice crack, making it seem fake.

“Everything alright?” Chanyeol asked as he sensed that something was off.

Baekhyun gulped and remained silent. The playful athlete tilted his head with a puzzled expression. The skilled pianist seemed to be scared by something. He suddenly hugged Chanyeol and buried his face in his chest. The playful boy was a little confused but put his arms around Baekhyun’s body to hold him. The bus stop was not crowded as most of the students were off at home or their dorms by now. After a while he suggested going to Kamong together for some drinks. The skilled pianist nodded wordlessly, and they entered the bus. The entire bus ride Baekhyun remained silent and looked down to his own feet with still a pale face. He could not get rid of the pictures of the toys in his mind. He bit his lips nervously and Chanyeol watched him in silence, as he did not want to put pressure on him.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


When they arrived at Kamong, Jungah greeted them with the cutest smile ever. The place was crowded as usually. Some students from the faculty had gathered here to talk of the projects and exams. Jungah asked them about their day and talked a little to them. She was surprised that the juniors came without the others. They bowed politely and were led to an empty table for two. Jungah was lonely today, as her boyfriend had courses until evening and her brother had tutoring. At least she thought that Kai was at the faculty practising his dance skills. Little did she know…

“Do you need some support?” Chanyeol wanted to offer help, but she shook her head instead.

“What can I serve you guys?” Jungah asked them and took her order device.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter