In Love But Deceived

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Love But Deceived

The morning sun tickled Kai’s nose. He sneezed, rubbed his eyes and blinked them open. The sunlight blinded him a little. Taemin’s head was resting on his shoulder, and he was still fast asleep. They had slept, sitting side by side, leaned against the wall. Now that Kai woke up slowly, he straightened his neck and brushed the senior’s hair off his cheek. He moved carefully as he did not want to wake him up. Kai hissed in pain. His neck had become stiff because he could not keep his head straight while sleeping. He kept tipping over to the senior. Taemin smacked his lips in his sleep and took a deep breath. Kai let him rest on his shoulder a little longer, as he watched him silently. His heartbeat paced up slightly, but he was not nervous like he used to become earlier. Kai smiled and slowly lifted his right hand. Carefully he poked Taemin’s cheek. The senior had a soft and clean skin. The hand of the sun-kissed student was darker than the senior’s face. Kai knit his brows and checked Taemin’s sharp features. He bit his lower lip all concentrated as he touched the senior between his brows and softly brushed his index finger down the bridge of the handsome player’s nose. Taemin suddenly opened his eyes and glanced at Kai’s finger resting on the tip of his nose. He blinked several times.

“What are you…?” he mumbled with a deep voice and was immediately cut by Kai’s words.

“Nothing!” the younger dancer shouted, cleared his throat and got up on his feet.

Taemin lifted his head as he watched the junior stretch. The handsome player yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

“Is the door unlocked yet?” he asked and got up too.

Taemin hissed and clenched his lips. He frowned in worry and jumped up and down all jittery. He had not peed last night, and now there was no more time left for him to hold it in any longer. Kai shrugged and walked to the door to open it. It was unlocked. The sun-kissed junior sighed in relief and waved at the senior, indicating that they could leave. He stood in the doorway and waited for his tutor to hurry up, so they could go. Taemin approached him and put his hand on top of Kai’s head.

“Thank you.” he suddenly said and smiled, “I’ll talk to Kyungsoo and make sure that there’ll be nothing from keeping us apart.”

Kai blushed to his words again. Then Taemin put his hand on the frame of the door, making Kai step back and lean on it. The handsome senior became pushy again and bent forth, looking the sun-kissed student deep in the eyes.

“I promise that I’ll…” Taemin whispered him in the ear, his breath Kai’s earlobe and neck, covering his skin with goosebumps, “I’ll be the crazy handsome player just for you.”

He then bit Kai’s earlobe once again and stepped back. Taemin chuckled to the sight of the junior in front of him. He had turned all red and flared his nostrils in tension and nervousness. Kai lifted his hands and put them on Taemin’s chest to push him further away, because he was still standing too close.

“Don’t do this…” Kai stuttered and gulped, “You said… you would stop being pushy…”

He surely felt like he had done weeks ago, before he had ended up in bed with the handsome player. His heart went crazy for the senior. Taemin once again started messing with him. He smirked, and then he pointed inside the dance hall, next to the stereo.

“You didn’t charge your phone last night.” he stated and his lips while glancing at Kai’s blushed face, “You know about the chargers, that are for the usage of the students… But you didn’t charge.”

Kai gulped again and briefly glanced at the chargers. He then grabbed tight the shirt of the handsome player.

“I- I-” he stuttered and thought of an excuse, but there was none popping up in his mind.

Taemin lifted both his hands to grab Kai’s that were still pushing against the senior’s chest, tightly clenching his shirt. The handsome player smirked and stepped towards the junior, making Kai bite his lips and become a lot more nervous about the situation. His palms were pressed against Taemin’s well-trained chest. It felt good. Too good. It made Kai’s mind become all cloudy. Kai swallowed dry, when the handsome player put his leg between his with another step forth. Taemin bit the tip of Kai’s nose softly and then unexpectedly backed away. He let go of the junior’s hands and walked outside.

“You wanted to spend the night with me, just admit it!” Taemin said proudly and walked away with a happy smile, “Even if you don’t admit, I’ll take it that way! See you later, Nini!”

Kai felt his heartbeat in his throat, throbbing strongly in his chest and his hands shivered too. The senior was simply right about it.

“Nini?” he whispered to himself all puzzled about the nickname that Taemin had called him with, and then he finally left the doorway.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

While he walked downstairs and finally reached his locker, suddenly someone grabbed him from behind and had him in a headlock. Kai stumbled but kept his footing.

“How dare you not to charge your phone?!” Chanyeol scolded him and tightened his arms around the boy’s neck, “Your sister was dead worried! You worried all of us!”

Kai patted the arms of his best friend, indicating that he could not breathe, being held like this. Chanyeol let go and pushed him slightly by his shoulder. The sun-kissed student bowed apologetic and scratched his arm. He did not mean to make them all worried. Chanyeol dialed Jungah’s number and handed his phone to his friend.

“Talk to her.” the playful athlete commanded concerned by the situation and nodded forcefully.

Kai took his phone and when his sister picked up, he immediately apologized to her. She yelled at him, not because she was angry but because she was worried all night long. So much, that she had decided to keep the café closed today. She was not in the mood to open it and work. It would be a great loss, but she was not in the condition to keep up with it. Kai apologized repeatedly. After some minutes, his sister hung up in relief. Chanyeol got his phone back and bumped his fist onto Kai’s upper arm, making him flinch.

“I need to go home…” Kai said, “I couldn’t take a shower… and I’m very hungry…”

Chanyeol opened his bag and handed his friend Anpan, Japanese bread with red bean paste filling. Kai glanced at it, then he smiled all over his face and grabbed the sweet snack. He tore open the plastic foil and bit it. It tasted great.

“So? Did anything happen?” Chanyeol was curious about Kai and Taemin’s spent together night, “Why didn’t you charge your phone? We could have opened the door for you before the gate got locked.”

Kai opened his locker and put his sports bag in it. He then grabbed some of his notes and books, to take them home. He would skip all courses today and get the written records from Chanyeol later.

“Nothing happened… I trained new steps…” Kai stuttered and bit his lips nervously.

Chanyeol lifted one brow and laughed at him.

“Bro, you are a bad liar.” he stated and once again had him in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter