Handsome Player

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Handsome Player

Kai slowly woke up to his alarm. He patted the sheets next to his body, searching for his phone. He touched Taemin’s back that was turned at him. The handsome player was still fast asleep. His hair was all tousled and he breathed calmly. Kai blushed to the sight of the senior. He had done it. They had done it. Kai had slept with another guy. His first ever experience was with none other than Taemin. But it had been good. Real good. The thoughts of it made the sun-kissed waiter become all excited and happy. He smiled in satisfaction. Then he slowly got up as he did not want to wake the senior. He hissed in pain because his back hurt a lot as he walked down the two steps from Taemin’s bed. He slowly picked up his jacket and took his phone out of its pocket. He turned off the alarm and noticed five calls. They were from his friends and sister. He became nervous a little. What if they asked him too much about last night? Would he be able to report them everything? Would he have the guts to tell his sister the truth? Kai stared at his display for a while, all lost in his worried thoughts. Then he locked the screen of his phone and put it silently on the drawer next to the senior’s bed. He then stepped in the shower to wash up. His limbs hurt a lot, not to mention his . The sun-kissed boy the tap and looked up to let the water drops fall on his face and run down his body. As he washed up, he noticed bruises on his thighs and his sides. There were kiss marks on his collarbones, neck, and chest. He blushed to the sight of it. He had not noticed getting kissed and bitten by the senior on all these spots. Taemin sure had made it perfect for the younger boy. He had been in trance throughout the entire act. Kai’s whole body hurt a lot, but the worst was his behind. Taemin had assured not to injure him too much, or at least as less as possible, but the penetration was still hurtful. It was beautiful but painful. The junior made sure to clean up properly. As much as it was amazing, being dirty afterwards with all the sticky sweat and other liquids was not pleasant. Although it was proof that Kai had indeed a lot of fun last night.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

When Kai was done, he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. It was not his stuff that he used here, but he had no other option than to borrow the things of the seniors. He dried his hair and carefully walked back into the room. He grabbed his boxers and put them on. When he picked up his jeans to get dressed, suddenly Minho entered the room. Kai instantly looked up and hysterically pulled up his jeans, while the charismatic senior looked away with an awkward laugh. Minho scratched his head.

“Sorry!” he apologized and waited for Kai to put on all his clothes, “I see, you had a great night, eh?”

Minho was smiling brightly and glanced at Taemin, who was still fast asleep. Kai gulped embarrassed and was finally done putting on his shirt. The charismatic senior approached him and patted his to check his reaction. And as he had expected, Kai flinched in pain and covered his behind all protectively with both of his hands.

“Hehehe! I had a feeling you’d bottom.” Minho laughed and winked at the boy, “I bet it was good. Oh, here, I brought you breakfast. You better hurry if you don’t want to run late for your classes.”

He handed him a plastic bag with dried seaweed and precooked ramen noodles.

“Don’t wait for him to wake up.” Minho added and crossed his arms, “He ain’t waking up anytime soon. Whenever he sleeps with someone, he sleeps in the day to recharge his energy.”

Kai nodded with a red face. It was weird that the roommate of the handsome player talked like this, as if it was totally normal. Minho glanced at Kai again and pointed at his lip and neck with a grin.

“Cover it, if you don’t want to get exposed.” he recommended and carefully patted his back.

The junior put his hands over the bruises to cover them. He felt seriously embarrassed, it was bad. Taemin rolled to the left and made the sheets rustle beneath his body. He stuck out his tongue then he swallowed and smacked his lips. It did not seem like he would wake up easily.

“What happened to the piano?” Minho noticed the tea stains on the pedals and legs of the beautiful musical instrument.

Kai lowered his head and apologized for what he had done the evening before. Minho laughed and told him that he needed to fall down on his knees in front of Jonghyun for that, because the senior would definitely become mad about it. Kai nodded again and Minho prepared tea for him.

“My sister told me that…” the sun-kissed boy started a conversation to break the awkward silence, “She told me that there is someone you like… Why do you go out with her then?”

Minho served him tea and took place with the sun-kissed boy at the round table in the small kitchen area in the room. The charismatic senior smiled and nodded.

“Because she is pretty and we are good friends. Speaking of your sister, she was a little worried that you stayed out.” Minho informed the junior and ate his breakfast, “I told her that she needed to give you some space as you’re a young man. And she was totally understanding.”

Kai nodded thankfully.

“So?” Minho was now the one curious about the situation between the two guys, “Did you finally give in?”

Kai looked up from his breakfast and lifted his brows as he was not sure why the senior would come up with this matter right now.

“You came here, you slept with him…” Minho added and sipped his tea, “Didn’t your heart skip a beat while you two banged?”

Kai blushed immediately and looked down to the top of the table to avoid the senior’s eyes. Of course, his heart had skipped a beat. More than once. Minho chuckled to his reaction and picked up dried seaweed to devour it joyfully. He took another one and put it on Kai’s plate.

“You have to eat well.” he said and leaned closer to the good-looking junior, “Otherwise, you’ll not keep up with him.”

He winked again and leaned back. Kai felt unwell, he ate quickly and thanked the senior for the breakfast. He got up and bowed, then he grabbed his jacket and pulled up the zip all high that it covered the bruise on his neck. He put on his mask as well and then left the room. Minho led him to the door and waved at him as the sun-kissed boy walked with careful steps down the hallway and entered the elevator.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Minho got back inside and closed the door with a soft smile. He was happy for the junior, but then he turned around and his cheerful expression vanished immediately.

“You can get up now.” Minho said and looked back to Taemin, “He’s gone.”

Taemin stretched his arms and pulled himself up with a deep yawn.

“Thanks.” he said and rubbed his eyes.

Minho shook his head and changed his clothes to get ready for school, while Taemin took a shower. The handsome player then slipped into a pair of briefs and put on sweatpants. He did not feel like going to the faculty today, exactly as Minho had said. He needed to take a rest. Last night was exhausting. Tiring but in a good way. When Taemin was done brushing his teeth, he came back into the room and noticed Kai’s phone on the drawer next to his bed.

“Yah. Did he forget his phone?” he asked his friend and picked it up to throw it at Minho.

The charismatic boy had good reflexes and caught it mid-air. He knew that Taemin wanted him to hand it over to Kai, because with his one-night-stand girlfriends he hated it when they left their stuff in his room. Leaving objects behind meant they would have the opportunity to come back and Taemin was not a fan of having the same pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter