Drunk In Love

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drunk in Love

Onew embraced Jungah. He held her for hours like this. He had changed into some of Kai’s pajamas earlier before he left the sun-kissed boy’s room. He would stay with her tonight. Jungah had stopped crying and needed to be held and consoled for little longer. At some point Onew heard the entrance door closing, but since Jungah did not notice, he did not bring it up either. He had a feeling that Kai had left the place.

“Is… Is he alright?” Jungah asked about her little brother and finally pulled back from the hug, “Did he say anything?”

Onew smiled at her. He nodded and told her that Kai felt bad for putting her in this situation and that he did not want his sister to feel guilty about anything, since it was all their fault. Onew also told her that what Taemin did was stupid and reckless, but because he had fallen head over heels for her little brother. He let her know that the handsome player had never acted this way before, he had never been in love before, and thus he did not know better. Jungah nodded understandingly. Onew told her that she should not worry too much, that time would heal all wounds.

“I slapped him harder this time…” she said with a worried expression and sulked as she felt bad about hitting the one of her boyfriend’s buddies in front of everyone.

Onew shook his head slowly and chuckled softly. He kissed her forehead and told her that she had done the right thing, because Taemin was definitely at fault. Jungah denied it though, she still felt like having treated him wrongly.

“You are too good for this world.” Onew stated about her reactions and way of feeling, “I love you, Jungah.”

He hugged her again. Her lips slightly formed a smile, but she became sad right after. She felt bad about nearly slapping her little brother too. Hours for hours they talked about this incident, and Onew listened to her, although it became repetitive. He simply knew that Jungah needed someone she could talk to in this moment. After about another hour, they kissed and snuggled on her bed. Then Onew held her tight in his arms and caressed her shoulders, as they were spooning.

“Thanks for the roses…” Jungah said at some point, while her sweet boyfriend took a deep breath and inhaled her scent.

He kissed her hair and remained silent. He was a listener tonight. There for Jungah, so she could ease her mind about everything. After a while she fell asleep and Onew silently watched her. He then let go of her, got up from the bed and carefully covered her with the blankets. The clumsy student then glanced at his light blue suit and without a noise walked to it to stick his hand into its inner pocket. He grabbed a little box and opened it. He had bought couple rings for Jungah and himself but wanted to give them to her after the dinner that he had originally planned for the three of them. He first wanted to ask Kai for permission, but thanks to Taemin’s behavior everything was ruined. The bouquet of roses was still on the floor in the café. By tomorrow they would be withered for sure.

Jungah rolled over in the bed and woke up. Onew instantly put away the rings and turned around to face her. She told him to come back to bed and her boyfriend did as she wished. This time she hugged him and kissed him all passionate. Although Onew was younger than her, he was different than Minho’s case. He was more mature. He made Jungah feel better in every aspect. He was a good listener, a kind-hearted person. He was not fooling around and most importantly, he was faithful. All these good feelings he was responsible for, were the reason why she had fallen in love with him in a short manner of time. She had gone out with Minho a lot because they had become close friends. Thanks to the charismatic student, Jungah met Onew one day, and so they started to see each other more often. She knew from the beginning that he was the right one, and Onew realized quick that Jungah was the kind of girl he had always wanted to meet one day.

Their kiss became sticky, and it did not take them long to go further that night, as they both were totally in love with each other.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Jonghyun drove to the place of his friend. Key lived in a gigantic mansion in the outskirts of the city. He was one of the wealthiest students of the faculty, but still down to earth. Key studied at the fashion department and also worked part-time at the biggest fashion company as an artist, that was the reason why he could not go out much with the other boys. The huge golden gate was automatically opened and Jonghyun entered quickly. It had started to rain, and he did not want to get wet. When he walked to the entrance door, a maid opened it as soon as he reached it. Jonghyun came here often and everyone of Key’s family knew about their friendship with benefits. Key’s family was simply open-minded and did not much interfere in his choices. The fashionista was like a diva, going his own way, and he was respected for this.

Jonghyun bowed to the maid politely and went straight upstairs. He approached Key’s room and another house servant waiting in front of it knocked for the lyrical student. Then she opened it and Jonghyun finally entered the beautifully furnished room. Key was lying in his king-sized bed, all covered with thick blankets. There was an air freshener next to his bed too.

“Hey… How are you?” Jonghyun asked as soon as he approached the bed of the fashionista.

Key coughed and stretched his arm to the lyrical genius, indicating that he should stay away from him. Jonghyun stopped and took place on the big armchair.

“What… happened?” Key panted and coughed again, “You said, you needed… a shoulder to cry on?”

Jonghyun sighed with a sulky face. He nodded slowly and Key smiled at him lightly.

“Is it… because of Minho?” Key asked and cleared his throat as talking felt difficult to him.

He shivered and clenched the blankets tighter. Jonghyun got back up on his feet and walked up and down in the room. He was nervous about this topic, but the time had come to talk it all out. He took a deep breath and turned to Key, who was looking at him with a red nose and dark circled wet eyes. Yup, Key was seriously sick.

“I should come back when you are feeling better…” Jonghyun suddenly said instead.

Key smiled again and coughed while he shook his head.

“You are already here. Jongie… If you want to date him… Go on, I’m totally fine with it…” he said with a lightly sad expression, “I’m here whenever you need me… whenever you want to return...”

The lyrical genius approached him, although Key raised his hand again, to make him stop. Jonghyun crouched next to the bed and held one of Key’s palms, which he was using to hold tight on the blankets. The lyrical genius caressed the back of his hands and shook his head.

“But… you know that I like you… I like us the way we are…” he answered and lowered his head, “I don’t want to lose you… If I get together with him… I can’t be together with you… I can’t...”

Key covered his mouth and nose, because he needed to cough again, and he did not want Jonghyun to catch anything from this sickness.

“Jongie… I’m fine, really… I like us the way we are too, I’m here if you need me…” Key added slowly, “But… maybe you should try it with him… Maybe you’ll like it much more than what we are having… I don’t want to be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter