Heartbreaks and Breakups

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heartbreaks and Breakups

Kai and Taemin had slept with each other. It had been a great night for both. For the first time the handsome player had been topped, and it had hurt him a lot. But to his surprise, he had enjoyed it. Taemin still preferred to stay on top for the future. Kai had woken up to the knock on the door to his room. It was a sunny day and since it became April 30th, there were no courses today. It was Buddha’s birthday thus the entire country had shut down educational establishments. Kai had tried to wake up his boyfriend, because Jungah was standing outside his room and about to enter. She would always wait a little, to give him time to either tell her to come in, or to walk inside and wake him up with gentle taps on the arms. Taemin had needed some minutes, but eventually woke up. Instead of listening to Kai, he had pushed the panicked junior back on the bed, kissed and told him that he loved him. And right in this moment, Jungah had entered Kai’s room.

She caught the senior bent over her little brother, kissing him tenderly.

“Ah!” she shrieked with a pale face, “I- I didn’t- Ah!”

Taemin finally understood and immediately turned around and looked at her with big eyes. His hair was messy. Last night’s traces were not to overlook. Kai pulled the stained blankets up and covered himself in shame. His face and ears were all red and his heart pounded strongly against his chest. Jungah’s eyes had doubled in size, eyebrows raised up high, when her glance met Taemin’s as she was shocked to her bones to see the shameless senior with her brother. She instantly turned around and exited the room. Jungah shut the door with a loud ‘bang’. Taemin chuckled, while Kai buried his face in the pulled up blankets. His pulse went powerful as he tried to keep a clear mind.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


She ran down the stairs, her feet tapping on every single step. When she reached the kitchen, her hands trembled a lot. Onew was downstairs already and prepared breakfast, when Jungah suddenly hugged him from behind. She was shaking in shock and shame. The clumsy senior dropped the knife and vegetable he was cutting and held her hands, to loosen her arms around his body. He turned towards her and leaned back slightly as he wanted to see look her in the eyes. But Jungah had lowered her head and buried her face in his chest.

“Are… are you alright?” Onew asked her with a knit brow, “Your hands are so pale… Do you feel sick?”

Her heart raced as she felt bad. She did not want to uncover her face. The image of her brother being kissed by the handsome player was too much for her to take. Then, as expected, Kai came running down the stairs. He had washed his face and put on his pajamas. The sun-kissed boy was nervous and felt ashamed of being caught. His face was still red, and he bit his lips, feeling uneasy about the whole situation and having to explain it to his sister. He clasped his shaky hands. Onew looked at him with a lifted brow and was confused about what was going on, but when he saw Taemin walking down the stairs in Kai’s pajamas, he understood why Jungah had reacted this way.

“I- I…” her brother stuttered, but then Taemin approached him from behind and put his hand on his shoulder.

The shameless tutor his own lips, stuck his hands into the pockets of his pajamas and nodded at Onew. The clumsy senior clenched his lips and breathed out of his nose. He kept his calm. He softly touched Jungah’s arms and finally made her let go. He kissed her forehead. Kai’s eyes were still set on his sister’s back.

“Let’s sit down and eat together first…” Onew suggested into the awkward atmosphere.

Jungah slowly lifted her head and looked her boyfriend in the brown eyes. She nodded silently.

“I- I’m sorry…” Kai apologized and bowed deeply.

His sister hesitated, but then turned around and clenched her hands on her chest. Onew had lowered both brows in worry. He put his palm on her shoulder and kissed her hair from behind.

“Don’t… don’t be hard on him…” he whispered in her ear.

She looked to her right to take a glance at her boyfriend. Onew nodded lightly and smiled. Taemin watched them with a pouty expression. Kai still bowed.

“J- Jongin…” his sister finally said and briefly glanced at Taemin, who still had tousled hair.

He smirked at her. He was shameless and did not feel any remorse for being caught. Jungah knit her brows, clenched her fists, and approached them. She stood still in front of the handsome player and stared him deep in the eyes. She drilled her fingers into her own paws because she wanted to restrain herself from slapping Taemin for the third time.

“You!” she shouted instead and pressed her index finger on the chest of the handsome player.

Kai suddenly straightened himself, gulped and looked at his sister. Taemin lowered his chin and glanced at her finger. Onew approached them too. He kept his friend in the eyes.

“Listen to me carefully… Taeminnie.” she said and grabbed the collar of the pajama that the handsome player had borrowed from Kai, “If you… If you hurt my brother one more time… If he… If he sheds a single teardrop because of you… I- I will kick your balls so hard that you’ll never ever be able to make love again. You hear me?!”

Kai bit his lips and flared his nostrils. His sister actually approved of them, but she added a threat to it. Onew smiled to her words and nodded at the sun-kissed boy, indicating for him not to worry anymore. Taemin tilted his head to her words, his chin lifted high. Then he smirked, his lips, briefly glanced at her little brother, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him over to make him stand right beside him.

“I’ll take good care of your little brother… sis.” he said confidently, placed his hand on Kai’s head and made their temples touch, “I love this hot brother of yours and I’ll make sure that he won’t be hurt by anyone.”

She called him ‘Taeminnie’, he addressed her as ‘sis’. Kai blushed as his head touched Taemin’s. The words of his handsome boyfriend made his heartbeat increase. The sun-kissed boy clenched his lips and gulped. He stayed wordless across his sister. Jungah briefly glimpsed at her little brother, then she looked away and nodded silently. Onew chuckled, he clapped his hands and dragged his girlfriend to the table to make her sit. He waved towards the others, indicating them to join them for breakfast. Kai hesitated, but Taemin pinched his nose and pulled him to the table. The shy junior lowered his head, as he still felt uncomfortable about being caught by his sister.

“I couldn’t return to the dorm… because of an accident.” Taemin admitted after a while and bowed apologetic to Jungah, then he sat down next to his freshly made boyfriend.

Onew nodded and the TV across the kitchen in the living room. The news was still running, but the accident was no longer mentioned.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Jungah filled the plates of the boys one by one, normally Kai would help her, but he felt too ashamed to interact with her. He wanted to avoid moving for the time being. Taemin glanced at him, shook his head from left to right with an amused chuckle, then he got up and helped Jungah instead. She flinched slightly, their eyes met, and lucky him, she nodded thankfully. While they finally started eating, Onew briefly held Jungah’s small hand and caressed the back of it with his thumb. He was proud of her. With her mid-twenties she was exceedingly grown up, mature and understanding. She had to be, because she had been living without her parents for nearly six years now. They ate in silence, when suddenly Kai’s phone started to ring. He excused himself and got up to pick up the call. Taemin placed his head in his left palm and watched his boyfriend with a pouty expression.

“Kyungsoo? What? W- What? You are talking too fast. I can’t understand you…” Kai said in confusion, as his friend talked too fast and seemed to be extremely distressed by something.

Onew then finally found a channel that reported the accident. For the first time they mentioned the names of the four people who were involved in the crash. The Chinese motorcyclist was Wu Yifan. Kai turned around to watch the TV, as he knew about Kris’s real name because of Chanyeol. The other person involved was a salesman and the two women were…

“Kai! It’s… it’s your… your sister and mom!”

Kyungsoo shouted repeatedly as he was worried about his friend so much. Right in this moment, Kai and Jungah saw the names of their mother and older sister in the news. Onew knit his brows and instantly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter