End Of The Movie

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

End of the Movie

Chen and Xiumin waited for the others in front of the cinema. Suho and Yixing arrived together.

“Are you sure, you won’t get sick?” Yixing warned his friend, who shook his head.

Suho’s hair was still a little wet, as he had taken a shower before going out. He had put up the hood of his jacket, trying to cover his wet hair from the cold night air. Yixing shrugged. He had warned him, it was all up to Suho now. When they approached Chen and Xiumin, they greeted each other with fist bumps and hugs. Luhan was the next one to appear. He was wearing simple clothes as usual and bowed to the others. He had been surprised that they invited him to the movies with them, but as he wanted to show his gratitude, he had accepted their offer.

“You are being tutored together with Kai, right?” Yixing broke the awkward silence among them.

The Chinese students got along well, but the others, except Xiumin, Suho and Chanyeol still struggled to get used to the peach-haired student. They all had seen the photo of Luhan and Sehun, so they all had assumptions about the two, but no one except Baekhyun had asked their tall friend about it. Sehun kept to his word. He did not say anything to anyone, because he waited for Kyungsoo to ask him. He should be the first person to know about the real story behind that photo. Luhan nodded quietly to the question of Yixing.

“So, how is senior Taemin as a tutor?” Chen added another question.

Luhan pouted cutely, put his hands into his pockets and shrugged.

“He is… dangerously manipulative.” the foreign dancer told them, “Jongin wanted to take revenge about the locked in incident, but senior Taemin noticed it… He made me snatch the spare key from Jongin and give it to him and he wanted me to stick to Jongin’s plan and still lock them in…”

Yixing frowned at the words of the cute boy. Suho shook his head all disgusted by the handsome player’s act. Taemin had made Kai believe that he was getting fooled, when in reality the senior played along his game, merely to get a little closer to the sun-kissed boy. Kyungsoo finally arrived too and hugged everyone, except Suho and Luhan. He bowed slightly to those two. The foreign student smiled back cutely. Suho nodded with a calm expression. The boys kept talking and showing each other some funny memes and news. Luhan tapped with his foot nervously as he was excited to spend the day with this group and because he was a little nervous about Sehun to join them. Kyungsoo glanced at him briefly then he decided to talk to him to make him feel a little more eased.

“Have you been to Korea before?” Kyungsoo started a simple conversation.

Luhan was surprised by his approach. He nodded quickly with a cute smile, and then he pointed to the night sky.

“I’ve lived here before, but then I got casted by a model agency and flew back to China.” he talked about himself, “But I preferred dancing, so I stopped modeling and started as a professional dancer and got an exchange program opportunity at your faculty. So, here I am back in Korea again…”

Kyungsoo nodded wordlessly. The thought of Luhan staying in Korea until they graduated irritated him a little bit.

“I- I’ve noticed that you’re close with Sehun…” Luhan suddenly stated and clenched the left corner of his lips, making it a cute expression, “By any chance... are you… roommates?”

Kyungsoo looked up, blushed slightly and shook his head slowly from left to right.

“We’re just taking some courses together, no roommates…” he answered and lowered his gaze.

“Yeah, they are not roommates, but they sure are more than just friends!” Chanyeol suddenly butted in with a bright grin and put his arm around the shoulders of his friend.

His words made the latter blush entirely. Kyungsoo and Sehun were not yet more than friends, but they sure had the energy of a couple. By now, all the boys had noticed their closeness, the way Sehun always protected and cared for him, only joined activities if he did and many more obvious things. Kyungsoo in the other hand, became all tense with the taller student, and he always played new songs for Sehun on his guitar, sometimes in the canteen, now and then at the café. Luhan was baffled by Chanyeol’s revelation about the two. The playful athlete let go of Kyungsoo and greeted the others with an amused laughter. Then he dialed Baekhyun to make sure he was on his way, but he would not pick up, nor text back.

“I see…” Luhan finally said and then he smiled at Kyungsoo, “Hunnie is… very loyal.”

The musically talented student tilted his head, as he was not sure why the Chinese dancer would bring this up. Luhan’s mood swung in the next moment. He lifted his chin and glared at Kyungsoo with a serious expression.

“Back when I lived here…” Luhan continued talking about his past, “I lived at the dorm in the neighborhood… Hunnie and I, we were-”

“Uhh…” Kyungsoo cut his words and covered his ears briefly, making the foreign student stop talking.

The way Luhan called Sehun ‘Hunnie’ pretty much hurt the him. He hated it. Chanyeol glanced at the two and quickly squeezed in between the boys. He put his arms around both their shoulders and grinned awkwardly.

“It seems like Baekhyun and Sehun ain’t coming tonight.” the playful athlete informed them with a sad smile.

The movie was about to start, so they decided to go in without the missing two, although Chanyeol no longer felt like going. Kyungsoo neither.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Baekhyun walked up and down in the room with his fists clenched. He hated the idea of adding Luhan to their group chat. Sehun had put on his pajamas and lied on his bed.

“That boy is going to stir the pot.” Baekhyun stated and panted angrily, “Are you sure it was the right thing not to go there?”

Sehun shrugged, scrolled through the group chat and read the messages the boys had written after Luhan had been added.

.

.

“Oh! Thank you for adding me, I guess?- Luhan.

“Welcome to the fam!”- Yixing.

“Hi, Luhan!”- Xiumin.

“Hey, we are going to the movies tonight, wanna tag along?”- Chanyeol.

“Well, hello there, new friend!”- Chen.

“Hello”- Kyungsoo.

.

.

Sehun sighed. He was not bothered by Luhan being added to the group chat, he was bothered that Kyungsoo had still not asked him about their past, although he knew that his friend was curious. He genuinely wanted to talk to him about it, but he was not into taking the first step. Sehun needed Kyungsoo to start confronting others if there was something bothering him. The shorter student had to step out of his comfort zone and the only way to make this happen was to wait until he snapped about this matter. And Kyungsoo would have his opportunity at the movies.

“You should call him!” Baekhyun commanded with an annoyed expression, “The movie is almost over!”

“Baek… why didn’t you go?” Sehun countered and sat up on his bed, putting aside his phone and watching his roommate walk up and down in their room.

Baekhyun crossed his arms and finally stood still, facing his best friend. He frowned and bit his cheek all furiously.

“I won’t leave you alone. I can go to the movies with Chanyeol another day. Maybe with only the two of us…” he answered and tilted his head with a puzzled expression, “Why don’t you sort things out with Kyungsoo already? You guys need to take the next step before someone like Luhan s it all up.”

Sehun shook his head again. He told his roommate that he waited for Kyungsoo to come towards him. He had no rush and wanted the one he was interested in, to be truly secure with his feelings to take the next step. Baekhyun admired him a lot. The way Sehun was careful about everything that involved Kyungsoo amazed the skilled pianist. Right when Baekhyun wanted to go to bed too, Sehun’s phone started to ring. He glanced at the display with a blank expression and turned away. He did not want to pick up. Baekhyun became curious about why his roommate was not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter