Limitless Love

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Limitless Love

Kris leaned in for a kiss, but Kai turned away his face. The lips of the motorcyclist touched his left cheek instead. Kai squinted his eye to the peck and clenched the corner of his mouth.

“Don’t…” he babbled and pushed the foreigner away, “I- I don’t wanna kiss…”

Kris chuckled to the drunk boy’s words. He then touched Kai’s chin and turned his head to make him face him. The sun-kissed junior blinked his eyes slowly. Then suddenly someone knocked on the door. Kris quickly covered the mouth of the young student and told the person to go away as he was busy. When he heard the steps outside moving further away, he uncovered the juicy full lips of the drunk junior.

“Mm… Are you going to- Are you going to abuse me?” Kai asked the motorcyclist and breathed a deep sigh, “I- I don’t want you… I like someone else… He… is really good to me…”

Kris suddenly frowned in disappointment and anger. He knew whom the gold-tanned student was referring to. The pretty boy, who had threatened the motorcyclist at the gate of the faculty. Kris grabbed Kai’s chin with a single hand and tightened his grip on it, poking the cheeks of the younger one forcefully with his thumb and other fingers. The sun-kissed junior startled and straightened himself on the toilet seat. He tried to push away Kris, but the older guy forced a lustful kiss on him. Kai strongly pressed with his palms against the firm chest of the abuser and tried hard to escape his lips, but unfortunately he was intoxicated too much and his strength left him soon. Kris pushed his tongue inside the mouth of the distressed student and kissed the junior without a break. Kai gulped and swallowed the spittle of the older guy and could not fight him off. Kris then let go of his face and instead pulled the drunk boy up on his feet.

“Oh no…” Kai babbled and lifted his hand to cover his own lips, “K- Kris… St- Stop... I- I think-…”

The motorcyclist looked at the sun-kissed junior with a raised brow, shook his head, and then he unfastened the buckle of Kai’s belt and ed his black jeans. He pulled down the zip of the junior, turned him around and made him kneel in front of him. The palms of the intoxicated junior touched the lid of the toilet seat. Kai wanted to open it as his stomach turned, and he felt like puking, but someone knocked on the door again. This time Kris shouted in anger and told the person to off. He furiously pushed the upper body of the young student on the closed toilet seat and put a lot of pressure between his shoulder plates. Kai’s chest got squeezed by the white edge of the seat in front of him and the hand of the sick motorcyclist in his back. Kris stood close behind him. He wanted to do it right away.

“Ugh… I don’t feel good…” Kai added and wrapped his arms around the toilet seat, “I- I think I’m gonna puke…”

Kris did not listen to him. He was busy ping his own jeans and getting ready behind the sun-kissed boy. Kai suddenly straightened himself and his occiput bumped on the stomach of the motorcyclist behind him. Kris’s crotch touched the nape of the junior. The aroused guy became hornier by the slight contact. The sun-kissed student slowly turned around and now that he was on his on the cold ground with his face directed to Kris’s crotch, the motorcyclist had changed his mind about entering the boy from behind. He demanded a . He suddenly grabbed Kai’s hair and tried to push him forth, but before he could make the lips of the hot-looking junior touch his , Kai threw up. He emptied his entire stomach on Kris’s and clothes. The motorcyclist quickly stepped back in utter disgust. His excitement was gone in an instant. He was no longer aroused as he became furious about it. Kai puked as if he had drunken gallons of alcohol. His stomach was totally upset.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Someone suddenly knocked on the door again and asked if everything was alright in there. Now that Kris was no longer in the mood, he wiped clean his crotch, zipped his own jeans, unlocked the door, kicked it open, and stepped outside the stall. He bumped into Luhan’s shoulder with a pissed expression and pushed the cute foreigner away harshly. As he walked to the sink to get himself clean, Luhan watched him from the doorway of the stall. He had observed Kris earlier in the arcade and had followed him to the restroom. Luhan had lowered his face to not get on his radar. The peach-haired boy knew of Kris because of Tao. The martial artist had told him about the motorcyclist and his dangerous attitude. Luhan did not want to get involved with him but when he saw that the ex-boyfriend of Tao had followed Kai to the restroom, the peach-haired student had to step in. Kris washed his clothes at the sink and Luhan walked to the stall where Kai was in. The cute dancer had heard the sun-kissed junior puking, and he quickly had identified his voice and had knocked on the door repeatedly.

Luhan slowly pushed the door open and noticed Kai on his knees puking to the floor.

“Hey! Are you alright?” the peach-haired boy crouched in front of him, carefully because he did not want to step on the vomit, and then he detected that Kai’s belt and jeans were loose.

He did not need long to realize what had happened here. Luhan briefly glanced outside and saw Kris leaving with a pissed expression. The motorcyclist punched the wall as he exited the restroom. Luhan went back to Kai and helped him up, making him sit on the closed seat. The dancer knit his brows in worry, ripped off some toilet paper and wiped away the vomit around Kai’s lips. He then cautiously stepped outside and washed his hands. The drunk student leaned back and fell asleep inside the stall right away.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Yixing looked around in the basement. He observed his friends. Chanyeol slept, Baekhyun watched his snoozing ex wordlessly, Sehun cuddled with Kyungsoo in the corner, Chen and Xiumin kissed on the couch and Suho tried to keep Tao away from himself. The martial artist wanted to hug him all the time and since Suho would not let him, Tao started to cry. Yixing laughed to the situation of his best friend. Then he realized that Kai was not back yet. He became a little concerned because his sun-kissed buddy was all shaky on his feet and had drunk more than usual. Yixing got up from the stool and told Suho that he would go up and check up on their waiter-friend. When he walked through the arcade and entered the restroom, he came across Luhan who washed his own hands. The peach-haired dancer noticed the other Chinese student and greeted him with a single nod. Yixing blushed immediately and gulped in nervousness. He awkwardly walked to the sink and washed his hands next to Luhan. The cute devil in disguise glanced at him from the corner of his eyes and smiled.

“Have you seen Jongin yet?” he asked.

Yixing immediately frowned. He recalled the time when Luhan had sabotaged Kai and Taemin’s relationship. He was mad at the cute-looking junior for that. He did not answer, instead Yixing decided to remain silent, although his heart raced like crazy to the presence of the guy he was interested in.

“You might wanna check the stalls.” Luhan added in a chuckle and waved his hands in the air to dry them, “Kai just had some fun with another guy in there.”

Yixing’s opened wide his gold-brown eyes. He quickly rushed from door to door and when he reached the stall where Kai slept inside, Luhan suddenly laughed at him. Yixing quickly held Kai’s shoulders, lifted his chin and softly slapped his cheek to make him wake up. The sun-kissed junior blinked his weary eyes open and abruptly sat up.

“Huh?” he questioned his whereabouts and looked at Yixing with big puppy eyes, “Where… am I?”

Yixing immediately hugged him. Without a word, he tightened his arms around his friend. He was relieved that Kai was safe and not hurt.

“Hahaha, idiot!” Luhan said, standing in the doorway behind him “Nothing happened to him. He vomited all over Yifan.”

Yixing suddenly let go and turned around. He stared at the peach-haired dancer with a frown.

“Kris was here?” he asked and Luhan nodded with a pout, so the furious friend added in a hurry, “Could you look after him quick? I gotta go!”

Yixing patted Luhan’s shoulder thankfully and rushed outside. He walked through the arcade, the neon lights blinded his eyes, the loud noises hurt his head. He squeezed himself through the crowd and looked for the motorcyclist. He had to be somewhere close. Yixing cracked his knuckles all furiously. If what Luhan had told him was true, he would definitely beat the crap out of Kris.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Luhan glanced at the drunk student and helped him up to his feet. Kai put his arm around the shoulders of the peach-haired dancer. The sun-kissed boy reeked. Luhan was disgusted and carefully walked around the lake vomit on the ground. He made sure that Kai did not step in it.

“Come on…” Luhan dragged him to the sink.

He helped the boyfriend of Taemin to wash his face and gargle to get his mouth and lips clean. Kai leaned over the sink to drink the running tap water. He was pretty thirsty, his white shirt got soaked. Luhan pulled him back.

“Okay… that’s enough…” he said with an annoyed expression.

Then he tilted his head and glanced at Kai’s ped black jeans and open belt. The peach-haired dancer sighed in relief. Luhan’s mood dropped. He buttoned him up and buckled Kai’s belt.

“You were lucky…” Luhan whispered with a sad expression as he recalled what Tao had told him about the abusive relationship with Kris, “You don’t even know in what great danger you were… Idiot...”

Luhan then held tight the belt of Kai and pulled him closer, preventing the drunk junior from stumbling backwards.

“You are drunk as .” Luhan stated and looked into the half-closed eyes of the sun-kissed boy, “Don’t get me wrong. I only helped you because I like your boyfriend. I don’t care about you. I just don’t want to see him suffer.”

Then he pushed Kai harshly away and left the restroom. Luhan had no interest in babysitting the wasted junior. He could not stand Kai because of obvious reasons. The peach-haired dancer liked Taemin, and Kai was the one who had snatched the handsome player from him. At least, that is how Luhan felt about the whole situation and thought of the sun-kissed waiter.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Kai held his forehead and got back up on his feet from the tiled ground. He exited the restroom with slow steps as his head spinned like crazy. He tottered through the crowded arcade. The bright neon lights of the gaming machines and other devices hurt his eyes. He rubbed them while he walked and bumped into a lot of people. They cussed and cursed at him. Someone pushed him harshly against an arcade machine and screamed at him in anger. Kai caressed his leg, which he had slammed against the corner of a machinery, and straightened himself to get back on his feet. Then unexpectedly someone grabbed his elbow and pulled him over.

“Nini? What’s up with you? Why is your shirt wet?” it was Taemin who had entered the arcade seconds ago with Minho and Jonghyun to test a new game.

The sun-kissed junior blinked his eyes in surprise and suddenly hugged him tightly. He was happy to see Taemin.

“Tae! I- I missed you sooo much…” Kai said and buried his face in Taemin’s chest.

The blonde gamer lifted both brows in surprise. Jonghyun and Minho chuckled to the drunk attitude of their roommate’s boyfriend.

“The others might be here too!” Minho shrieked excited to meet Chanyeol, “Let’s go to the basement!”

Jonghyun nodded and patted Taemin’s shoulder. The two seniors walked away first. The handsome player slightly pushed back Kai and lifted his chin to see his face.

“How much did you drink?” Taemin asked in worry and put Kai’s arm around his shoulders to carry him to the basement, “Why did you drink so much?”

Kai turned his head to the neck of his boyfriend and took a deep breath. Yes, this was how he had memorized the pure smell of Taemin’s body. He loved it. Kai smiled and kissed his neck without a warning. The popular senior blushed and looked left and right to make sure no one saw it. Luckily no one did as the arcade was dimmed and the displays of the gaming machines were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter