Killer Smile

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Killer Smile

Kai’s sister flipped the ‘closed’ sign and locked the door, while Kai waited for her. She grabbed her beige trench coat and looked at her little brother with a disappointed expression.

Jungah had sent all the boys away earlier even without charging them. She was shocked about what her little brother had done with the senior. Taemin did not feel sorry or showed any remorse when she walked in on them. The handsome player had impurely smiled and told her about having a bite, as he had requested from her. She did not think that he would mean it word for word. Kai had stayed silent for the entire time as he trembled in fear and shock. Minho was the one who had explained the situation to Jungah in a flirtatious way. He had lied about it and told her that they played a little game, and it was all but a stupid challenge among them. She could not believe that they were acting in this way reckless in public and had asked all of them to leave.

“I’m sorry...” Kai apologized as they left the café from the backdoor.

His sister glimpsed at him for a second and shook her head.

“You are all young men...” she finally said and locked the backdoor, “It’s totally normal for you to do stupid things, nothing wrong about that... But you cannot do these things in public. You know our society. I don’t want you to get hurt because of some false rumors.”

Kai lowered his gaze silently and followed her steps on the gravel path that lead to their home behind the café. The way was illuminated by tiny solar-powered outdoor lights. He felt ashamed and a little bad for putting Kamong’s reputation at risk like that. Jungah sighed into the cold air. Her warm breath appeared in the dark and vanished in thin air. She grabbed her brother’s hand tightly out of the blue.

“Jongin, you are the most important person to me.” she added and stuffed their hands together into the pocket of her coat to keep them warm, “There is only you and me... So, I must protect you no matter what. Do you understand?”

Kai nodded sadly. He felt bad that he had made her worry that much about it. After the death of their father, their mother and older sister moved away and left the two behind in Korea. Jungah was caring for him since that day without ever restricting him or putting him under pressure. She was like a mother to him, but way more casual and cooler. That was the reason why Kai wanted to help her in the café whenever he could, because she gave all her best to take care of everything and the boy simply wanted to pay her back by doing at least this. She was happy about it of course, but she told him repeatedly that he needed to focus on his studies, thus it could allow him an easier and better living. They entered their home with clear minds as they had settled things between them about this matter on their short way here.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Taemin stepped out of the shower and dried his hair, while Jonghyun was working on his project for his courses. Minho prepared some questions and quizzes for tomorrow, as he would meet Chanyeol in the afternoon for tutoring him.

“Could you check this?” Jonghyun asked and rolled on his chair towards Minho to pat his back.

He then showed him his papers and asked if there were any mistakes his friend could notice at first glance. Minho quickly looked over it and shook his head. Jonghyun had written a great report on his project. The student was a skilled in putting words together. He was a lyrical genius. Jonghyun thanked the charismatic one and rolled back to his desk. Taemin approached Minho and glanced over his shoulder to check out the stuff his friend prepared for the junior.

“What are we going to do tomorrow after the courses?” he questioned, “Do you guys want to go out? It’s Friday, let’s go play pool!”

Minho looked up and shook his head. He picked up his papers and waggled them back and forth, indicating that he needed to meet his junior for the tutoring program. Jonghyun shrugged and pointed to the piano standing in the middle of their room.

“Sorry, I’ll help Kyungsoo compose around five o’clock.” he informed his friend and collected his papers to put them in his bag before getting up, grabbing a towel, and leaving for the shower.

Taemin sighed and went back to his bed. He scrolled through his social media and looked at the photos taken of Kai and him by the other students. As he kept going down his lips started to form a light smile. Minho watched him and giggled. He then threw his pen at his friend and made Taemin snap out of his thoughts.

“Yah!” the handsome player cussed annoyed.

“Sorry, but I cannot concentrate if you keep on smiling like this.” Minho admitted and winked at him.

He grabbed the pen midair, that Taemin had thrown back at him with a laugh. Minho would openly flirt with him anytime, but the handsome player never took it seriously. Even if his charismatic roommate meant it, Taemin swore that he would never ever date his friends. He exclusively went out with girls who he desired to sleep with. And his roommates were the last people he wanted to end up in bed with. None of his ‘relationships’ had survived after he was done with his ual needs. Yup, Taemin did not keep it a secret. He would tell the girls that he solely went out with them because he wanted to them, and they were okay with it. Some thought that they could be able to change the boy’s mind, but Taemin proved them wrong each and every single time. He was absolutely not made for relationships.

“Just send Jongin a message and tell him that he has to come to the tutoring, since you will both get in trouble if you cannot report to the teachers about your progress.” Minho finally said as he noticed that Taemin was disappointed about the day tomorrow.

The handsome boy gave him a brief glance then scrolled through the contacts he had saved on his phone. Kai’s number was not one of them. Of course not. He had not exchanged anything with the waiter but kisses and bickering. He sighed all annoyed and threw aside his phone. Taemin covered his eyes with his arm as he rested on his bed.

“Alright alright.” Minho suddenly said, collected all the papers he had prepared for Chanyeol and jumped up from his desk to approach Taemin, “Imma call his sister.”

Taemin abruptly straightened himself and looked at his friend in confusion.

“When did you get her number?” he asked and tilted his head with a grin, “You little Casanova!”

Minho smirked and dialed Jungah’s number. It took some while before Kai’s sister finally picked up. She apologized for taking long and told the charismatic student that she was preparing meal and had no hands free to pick up earlier. Minho laughed warmhearted and made sure that it was not much of a matter. He then asked for Kai’s number, and she was surprised that they did not have it yet. Minho quickly put her voice on speaker as she recalled her brother’s number. Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter