Hitting Highs and Lows - Part 2

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitting Highs and Lows - Part 2

Sehun hugged his hurt boyfriend wordlessly and let him cry in his warm arms. He felt terribly sorry about what he had done to Kyungsoo. He did not intend to hurt him at first, but he had lost to his urges, and now he felt horrible about it. They had agreed to take the next big step, but Sehun had ruined it with his reckless behavior. He caressed Kyungsoo’s sweaty hair and kissed his forehead too. His heart raced because he felt awful about the situation of his boyfriend in pain. He did not mean to make it horrible for the fragile student. It had been Kyungsoo’s first time, but he had not enjoyed it at all. For him, sleeping with Sehun had been too painful. The tall junior explained him at some point why Kyungsoo had bled like this, and he apologized repeatedly because he had caused it. After a while Sehun let go of him and put on his own shorts. He silently went to the bathroom and prepared some towels and hot water for Kyungsoo. He filled the bathtub for his sobbing boyfriend, thinking a warm and cozy bath would help him feel less painful. When Sehun came back with hesitant steps, Kyungsoo tried to sit up. His heartbeat still went crazy as he had been shocked by the situation.

“Soo… how are you feeling?” Sehun asked as he approached him and quickly held his arms to help him straighten up on the bed.

Kyungsoo had stopped sobbing and wiped his tears away. He hissed in pain and turned to the right to get up on his feet. Sehun helped him.

“Ah… It- It hurts so much…” Kyungsoo wheezed as his eyes teared up again to the burning sensation in his behind.

Sehun felt bad. He grabbed the thin woolly blanket, wrapped it around Kyungsoo’s body and carefully picked him up. The latter hissed in pain again, but he was surprised to the sudden lift. Sehun placed a soft kiss on his forehead and carried him to the bathroom with careful and slow steps. Kyungsoo watched him wordlessly, his gaze was fixed on the beautiful dark eyes of the apologetic student.

“Take a bath… it will help you feel better…” Sehun told him with a calm yet stern voice.

Kyungsoo nodded and squinted his teary eyes. Sehun put him straight into the bathtub without unwrapping the blanket. The hot water felt indescribably good and numbed the pain slightly.

“The blanket…” Kyungsoo said slowly, “Why- Why did you put me in like this?”

Sehun knelt to the tiled floor next to the tub and brushed through Kyungsoo’s sweaty hair. A sad expression graced his face as his apologetic and regretful eyes were fixed to the edge of the tub.

“Maybe you don’t want to be exposed to me anymore…” Sehun answered and looked him deep in the brown eyes, “I don’t want to make you feel vulnerable… It’s better this way…”

Kyungsoo knit his brows and lowered his face. He hated the thought of Sehun feeling this way.

“I- I’m sorry… I ruined it…” he apologized with a disappointed expression.

Sehun lifted the inner corners of his brows in worry and shook his head from left to right.

“Soo, don’t do this. I feel awful if you do this…” he whispered and caressed the cheek of his boyfriend, “It’s not your fault… I- I should have taken it easy on you… I was too harsh, and I didn’t consider your feelings… I didn’t check if you were ready… I just wanted to do it… It’s- It’s my fault…”

And suddenly Sehun teared up. He lowered his hand and placed it on the bathtub. His nostrils flared as he tried to hold back his dwelling tears. He bit his trembling bottom lip and lowered his chin. Kyungsoo pouted lightly, unwrapped the blanket from his body and put it around his crying boyfriend. Water dripped from it to the ground, yet it was warm. It soaked Sehun’s body, he could feel the heat of the water. Kyungsoo then caressed the messy hair of the taller boy with a thoughtful expression.

“Sehun… I know that you didn’t mean to hurt me… We- We just need some better communication next time…” he said, held Sehun’s cheeks and lifted his face.

Kyungsoo leaned forth to approach his face. Sehun gulped as he looked his boyfriend straight in the eyes. Another teardrop fell from his eye.

“You- You still want to sleep with me one day?” the tall student stuttered a question and added, “I- I hurt you… I was reckless… I- I can’t control myself that good… What if- What if I hurt you again?”

Kyungsoo reached for Sehun’s hand and interlocked their fingers. He smiled lightly and pulled his arm, making the apologetic boy lean over the edge of the bathtub.

“Come here…” Kyungsoo whispered and placed a gentle kiss on Sehun’s interlocked fingers, “Take a relaxing bath with me and let’s just cuddle… I’m hurt, indeed… But you are hurt too… and I’m sorry for that.”

Sehun his trembling lips and then clenched them, wiped dry his wet cheek with his free hand and got up. The blanket fell to the tiled floor as he carefully and slowly got into the bathtub. Kyungsoo moved slightly aside. Sehun lied next to him in the water first, but then he held his boyfriend and lifted him faintly to slip under and behind him. He made him sit in front of his body and between his legs. Sehun wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo from behind and buried his face in his neck. He remained like this for a while, then he kissed his wet shoulder once and hid his face in Kyungsoo’s neck. Sehun leaned back and pulled his boyfriend with him, so that he could rest in his arms in the hot water. He had no ill intentions. He simply wanted to make it up to him. Kyungsoo blushed lightly to the single kiss and tilted back his head and rested it on Sehun’s shoulder. He wrapped his fingers around the forearms of his boyfriend and held him as well. He loved the warmth of Sehun’s arms, his hugs. Kyungsoo turned his head and kissed the wet hair of his softhearted beloved one, while the tall student still kept his face buried in Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Sehun… I love you.” he whispered to him, his breath brushed the cheek and ear of the apologetic student, “Don’t be so hard on yourself… We- We will manage it… I- I’ll look up and educate myself on this matter… I promise- I will-”

Before he could continue, Sehun lifted his chin, pulled out his arm from the water and placed his dripping palm softly on Kyungsoo’s cheek and kissed him. He moved his lips gently. He tightened his other arm lightly around the body of his boyfriend and caressed his side and belly. He was extra careful as he did not want to add any more pain to Kyungsoo’s suffering. The smaller junior enjoyed the passionate kiss a lot. It made him nearly forget about what had happened earlier tonight. It wiped away the horrors of their intimate moment. As the sound of the busy lips of the two filled the bathroom, Sehun suddenly sat up, although Kyungsoo was on top of his lap. Their legs were intertwined. Sehun helped him turn around. He had him sit on his crotch, facing him with his legs spread left and right of his body. Kyungsoo slipped forth as his boyfriend pulled him closer. Sehun placed his palm on the cheek of his beloved one, his chin with his fingers and lightly bit Kyungsoo’s lips.

“I- I composed a song for you…” he whispered over his full lips as they took a quick break from kissing, “I- I wanted to show it to you… It’s for the guitar…”

Their eyes were closed as their faces were a breath away from each other. Kyungsoo smiled as he became happy about the information of his boyfriend composing something for him.

“What’s it called?” he asked with a soft voice and pulled back to look the taller boy in the handsome face.

Sehun opened his eyes too and stuck out his tongue nervously. He blushed as he felt a little shy and insecure about the title.

“I’m Gonna Love You…” he whispered nervously and clenched the corner of his lips.

Kyungsoo smiled and quickly stole a peck from his boyfriend. He then told him that he wanted to hear him play it and Sehun nodded. They kissed again and enjoyed being in the warm tub together.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


It became Monday morning. As soon as the sun raised, the day turned instantly warmer. Xiumin woke up first to his alarm. He grabbed his phone and checked the messages in their group chat. Chen needed a while to wake up. He turned around in bed and faced Xiumin. The cat eyed boy smiled sweetly at him and pointed at his display.

“Kai’s still pouting about the camping rule.” he informed his half-awake boyfriend.

Chen’s wavy hair was all messy because he had tossed and turned a lot during the night. Xiumin caressed his soft cheek and laughed. The prankster lied on his back and straightened himself a little. He grabbed his phone to check the messages and laughed a lot to Kai’s reaction about the seniors not being allowed to join their camp.

“A ‘no’ is a ‘no’, sorry. xP”- Baekhyun.

“But you are all going with your boyfriends… it’s not fair…”- Kai.

“Sorry, but you were the one who chose a senior instead of one of us.”- Chanyeol.

“Uhm… are you referring to MY Soo?”- Sehun.

“Oh! Good morning, beast! How was the ?”- Luhan.

“Shut up, Luhan!”- Baekhyun.

“Lu… ing stop telling everyone about my private matters.”- Sehun.

“I will, Hunnie-wild-bunny.”- Luhan.

“Good morning, everyone. What do we need for the camp?”- Kyungsoo.

“You don’t need anything. You can all bring along your boyfriends What about me?… ˙◠˙”- Kai.

“Good morning. Kai, it’s still a ‘No’ from me.”- Chen.

“You guys are so unfair!”- Kai.

“I’m happy as long as Susu can come with us!”- Tao.

“I’ll be there :)”- Suho.

“He is one of us, of course he’ll be there.”- Yixing.

“XingXing! <3”- Luhan.

“XingXing??”- Chanyeol.

“Luhan is just being Luhan.”- Baekhyun.

“Hey, Taem here. I won’t join the camp, but I can’t promise you guys not to coincidentally be there with my friends.”- Kai.

“Hey! Don’t give your phone to your boyfriend! This is a group chat only for us!”- Chanyeol.

“Nini = Tae.”- Kai.

“Nini? Is that still senior Taemin texting now?”- Baekhyun.

“(︶︿︶)_╭∩╮”- Kai.

“Alright, I gotta go now. Courses are about to start soon.”- Suho.

“I’ll meet you at the faculty!”- Tao.

“See you everyone!”- Chanyeol.

“You guys are not fair… ˙◠˙”- Kai.

“Sorry ‘Nini’, no Taem for you.”- Chen.

The cat eyed boy laughed to the messages and bumped his fist onto Chen’s upper arm.

“I mean we are going to have only some friendship moments, right?” Chen said questioningly with a bright grin.

Xiumin laughed to his words and patted his shoulder.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Suho and Tao, Sehun and Kyungsoo, You and I…” the cat eyed boy listed the couples among their friends, “I mean… we are going to have barbecue and we are going to drink… I don’t know if we are just going to have some friendship moments though. Can’t guarantee that...”

He then chuckled again and put aside his phone. Chen shrugged and put his arms around his boyfriend. He pulled him closer and kissed his hair.

“About Sehun and Kyungsoo… Do you think what Luhan said is true?” the prankster asked all curious of their friends finally taking the next step.

Xiumin pursed his lips and lifted a single brow. He took a deep breath and sighed sharp as he was not sure about it himself. Xiumin knew that Kyungsoo was totally inexperienced in this matter. The smaller boy had an innocent way of loving before he started to date Sehun. Their tall friend was a challenge for Kyungsoo. The cat eyed boy believed that Sehun would not push their friend to anything, but Luhan kept saying these wild things about his ex-lover.

“Whatever. Let’s forget about it…” Chen said after a while and kissed Xiumin’s milky white collarbone.

The cat eyed boy flinched lightly to the sudden kiss. Since Kris’s return, he had problems to get intimate with his boyfriend. Chen was understanding about it and as soon as he noticed that Xiumin felt unwell, he stopped being lovey-dovey.

“Chen… Could you accompany me to the therapy today?” Xiumin asked his boyfriend hesitantly.

He lowered his face and sighed in worry about his earlier reactions to intimacy with the prankster. He feared that his trauma would take over his feelings once again. Xiumin had been in therapy for two straight years before, and when he had become a roommate with Chen and they slept with each other for the first time, he had been doing way better since. But with Kris’s sudden return he became insecure about it. His past would catch up with him once again. Chen caressed Xiumin’s arms and nodded with a sweet smile.

“I’ll accompany you to wherever you want me to.” he answered and hugged him gently.

Xiumin nodded thankfully and apologized because that meant that his boyfriend would miss some courses. Chen was an average student, but he cared a lot for his education and was not big of a fan missing out his courses, but for the cat eyed boy he would do anything.

They got up from bed, took their showers and changed into clean clothes. Chen prepared Xiumin’s bag and waited for him at the door. The cat eyed boy looked in the mirror and took a sharp breath. He clenched his fists and nodded to his own reflection.

“Let’s do this.” he cheered himself on and turned around to go to his boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter