Twenty-Four-Seven

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty-Four-Seven

An entire week later, business at Kamong luckily went great. Kai was not allowed to work at the café after the uni since he had to take extra classes instead, as he had recovered entirely from his injury. Jungah wanted him to focus on his studies, she had Onew and Taemin who helped her with the café. The days the handsome boyfriend of her little brother worked as a waiter, Kamong became overcrowded like crazy. Taemin’s countless exes and admirers came. There were a lot of guys among them, because they looked up to the popular senior, and some were secretly crushing on him. Today though, it was Sunday and Kai had insisted on helping his sister. Jungah had given in, and now he took orders from guests like he used to do.

“Jongin!” a girl called for him, “Please come here and take my orders too!”

“No, take mine first!” another girl called for him, “Please come here!”

The entire day had been like this, but Kai was happy about it. He had been bored of studying all the time or sitting at home without Taemin, because the latter had helped Jungah the last few days. The sun-kissed boy served delicious coffee, juices and a lot of sweet desserts. When he returned to the bar and put some glasses into the washer, the handsome player suddenly appeared behind the counter. The young customers looked up from their tables and watched him from afar.

“Do you have a cosmic latte doughnut for me?” Taemin asked the sun-kissed waiter, his lips and smirked to the attractive sight of the junior.

Kai flinched to the sudden approach of his boyfriend and quickly turned around. Luckily, he had not dropped the glass this time. He blinked in surprise as he had not expected Taemin to come to the café today, the handsome player wanted to meet up with Jonghyun and Minho to pack his stuff from the dorm. He had told them about moving in with Kai and his friends had become sad at first, but then they cheered for Taemin. Jonghyun had shed some tears though, as he did not want his roommate to leave them, as they were such close friends. Minho in the other hand, was excited because this would leave the lyrical genius and him to share the entire room. They no longer had to worry about getting too intimate because they would be alone.

“Uhm… I’m working now…” Kai stated with a blushed face, “Aren’t you going to meet senior Jonghyun and senior Minho?”

Taemin chuckled and leaned over the counter with a cute smile.

“I’m asking for a doughnut, not for your body, Nini… You dirty minded boy.” he told the junior and added in laughter, “I’ll be off in an hour. I’ve got some time... so I’ll watch my boyfriend in his y waiter-uniform. I like your in it.”

Kai smiled shyly and shook his head from left to right. He walked to the shelves with the sweet pastries and picked up the ordered doughnut. He handed it to his amused boyfriend on a plate.

“Do you want anything to drink as well?” Kai asked politely.

Taemin took the plate and glanced at the cosmic latte doughnut. He then smiled as he recalled the day, he had kissed Kai right here in Kamong for the first time. It was the sweetest kiss he had ever experienced, thanks to the doughnut between their lips. Kai tilted his head and blinked several times, then he lifted his hand and waved it in front of the senior’s face to make him snap out of his thoughts. Taemin smirked and turned his head to look left and right. He checked the people inside Kamong.

“Nini, I want to kiss you now.” he said with a brighter grin and grabbed Kai’s hand to pull him to the back, where no one could see them.

They entered the bakery together.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Kai blushed to the sudden pull. Taemin had brought along the sweet doughnut he was handed seconds ago. He looked into the beautiful brown eyes of his surprised boyfriend and slowly bit a small piece off of the cosmic latte pastry. He kept it between his full lips and waited for the junior to go for it. Kai’s cheeks turned entirely red. He hesitated and looked back to the door, to check that his sister was not there. He then turned to his intimidating boyfriend, who immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. Kai placed his hands in Taemin’s neck, tilted his head lightly and bit into the small piece of doughnut between his teeth. As he chewed it, his lips approached Taemin’s and when they touched, the blonde senior suddenly took a step between Kai’s legs. The blushed waiter walked backwards, until he crashed into a sack full of flour.

“Oh, !” Taemin pulled back and glanced at it.

Kai knit his brows in worry. They had messed up the bakery. Jungah would not be happy about it. They quickly started to clean up together. Now and then Taemin glanced at his boyfriend in the black outfit. He urged for holding him, but stayed back. Kai noticed his fleeting glances. He smiled to both his ears, as he knew that Taemin badly wanted to kiss him earlier but got interrupted because of the mess. After a while Kai suddenly smeared some flour on Taemin’s cheek and laughed at him. The surprised senior looked at him and tried to wipe away the white trace on his face.

“Nini… I gotta go to the dorm… There’s no time for me to take a shower…” Taemin stated with a pout.

Kai still laughed as he was amused by the cute sight of the handsome player. Taemin chuckled too, picked up some flour and brushed it on the tip of Kai’s nose.

“Yah!” the junior yelled but still giggled brightly.

Taemin placed his hand on Kai’s cheek and approached him. They closed their eyes as they slowly went in for a soft and gentle kiss and embraced each other once again. Kai’s full lips tasted sweet like honey, taking Taemin’s breath, tickling his skin and making his heart pound strongly inside his chest.

“Ahem…” Jungah entered the bakery and put her hands on her hips with a judgmental look.

The boys quickly let go of each other. Taemin bumped into the table behind him, while the junior stepped aside with shaky feet. Kai lowered his head in shame, but Taemin smirked at her all proudly.

“What is this mess?” she questioned them, “You are not kids! All the flour is wasted now… Ah! Jongin! Taeminnie! Don’t make me scold you! If you want to bill and coo so badly, just leave the café! Your bedroom is just in the back, go home!”

Kai blushed to her words and repeatedly bowed apologetic. Taemin burst out in laughter and patted the back of his ashamed boyfriend.

“Sis, don’t worry.” Taemin said and grinned, “I’ll make sure to eat a cosmic latte doughnut tonight. There won’t be any waste!”

Kai nearly choked on the air he breathed. His face had entirely turned chili red. He could not believe what he had just heard. Jungah lifted a single brow as she did not get the reference. Luckily, she did not. The sun-kissed boy pinched Taemin’s waist and made him twitch.

“Ouch. Ouch. Okay. Okay…” Taemin said in pain, “I’m sorry for messing up the bakery.”

He then bowed to her all politely and Jungah giggled.

“Eat as much of cosmic latte doughnuts as you want.” she answered the blonde senior and told her little brother with a smile to go back to the front first.

She wanted to clean up the rest of the mess. Kai left the bakery and Taemin stayed back to help her. The shameless player still chuckled because the thought of Jungah telling him to eat as much of that specific doughnut as he wanted, without knowing that he was referring to her little brother, made him laugh.

“Taeminnie?” she asked after a while, “Are you getting along well with my little brother?”

The handsome player looked at her with a puzzled expression. His chuckle vanished. He nodded with a cute pout. The entire week had been great for both of them. They had practiced dancing cautiously and the piano together, as Kai slowly became used to it again. They had enjoyed a lot of video games, they had played other kind of ‘games’ as well, which he could not mention to Jungah because of obvious reasons.

“So, this means you can stand each other twenty-four-seven, right?” she added another question.

“Are you worried about us?” Taemin countered and turned towards her with a smile.

She put aside the bag filled with the dirty flour and approached the handsome player. Jungah picked a tissue and wiped clean Taemin’s face.

“You know about Jinki and my baby…” she answered as she wiped off the flour from his face, which Kai had caused earlier, “I’ll be away from home when I give birth… and I won’t be able to work at the café when I’m around six months into the pregnancy… So, I wanted to ask you for a favor… Could you help Jongin with the café then? Together with Jinki of course...”

The corners of Taemin’s full lips went up, and he poked her cheek gently. He nodded wordlessly, as his sparkling eyes and adorable smile said it all. Jungah hugged him right away. Whenever she embraced him, Taemin felt safe and happy. Jungah then let go of him and told him to leave the bakery as they were done cleaning too. He did as he was told.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Taemin went straight to his boyfriend who wiped clean a table. The handsome player glanced at the firm and bit his lower lip. He looked around as he approached the sun-kissed boy from behind. Without a warning he grabbed Kai’s with his right hand and squeezed it lightly.

“Ah?!” Kai shrieked and made some guests turn around and look at him.

Taemin had stepped aside beforehand and showed him the tongue. The sun-kissed boy flared his nostrils and tried to hold in his annoyed laughter.

“Nini, I’m off now.” Taemin said and pinched his nose with a cute smile, “I’ll see you tonight. Oh, right don’t forget what I just told your sister about the cosmic latte doughnut. I hope you are ready for the aqua pearl one smashing it tonight.”

Kai blushed to his words and quickly stuck the wet flannel in his belt and pushed the handsome player towards the glass door.

“Go!” he commanded with a red face and his eyes shut tight, “I- I’ll see you tonight.”

Taemin grinned, turned around and left the café.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Chanyeol and Kyungsoo ate some cup noodles together. They sat at the couch and watched TV, while they devoured their food. Chanyeol pointed his chopsticks to the display and gulped his noodles.

“I’m telling you. This year, we’ll make it to the world championship!” the playful student said and excitedly slurped his food.

Kyungsoo lifted the inner corners of his brows and smiled, although he shook his head from left to right, he did not believe that they would make it. The best Korea’s national football team had made was 4th around 2002, which was ages ago. Chanyeol still believed that one day they would celebrate becoming champions.

“Aren’t Baekhyun and Sehun coming over to study chemistry with you?” the playful junior asked his roommate.

Kyungsoo slurped the soup and put aside the cup and his chopsticks. He nodded wordlessly. Chanyeol grinned happily. He was excited for his boyfriend to come over. They had been back together, and finally everything was fine between them. They had talked it all out. Their friends were happy for them as well, as they all had hoped for them to get back together because their breakup was due to a mere misunderstanding.

“I’ll clean up.” Kyungsoo said and got up.

He picked his chopsticks and cups to put them away. Chanyeol briefly watched him, then he glanced back to the TV. He grabbed the black remote and turned up the volume.

“Oh look!” he suddenly shrieked, “It’s about Kris’s trial!”

Kyungsoo quickly turned around and paid attention to the News. Chanyeol knit his brows in curiosity and pure anger. He wanted the motorcyclist to get punished the right way. He needed to see him behind bars fast and forever. The female news speaker reminded the watchers about the shooting that had taken place at the well-known faculty with a calm voice. She talked about the two students that were shot, no names were mentioned as they were called A and B. Her following words made Chanyeol angry. The news speaker said that the Chinese culprit was declared mentally unstable, as he suffered from severe bipolar disorder, anger issues, drug abuse, and panic attacks. Therefore the trial would be difficult to handle in a short time. But the authorities had made sure that the young man would be interrogated in Korea as well as in China for his charges and there was a low to no chance for him to receive a light punishment.

“He’s faking it all!” Chanyeol screamed at the TV, “That bastard is a psychopath!”

Kyungsoo pouted with a worried e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter