Addicted Player

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Addicted Player

Onew had gone to the nearest convenience store to buy two sets of pregnancy tests. He felt a little uneasy to be seen buying it, but he needed to get these for his girlfriend. When he went to the cashier, the woman behind him in line shook her head in shame. Onew immediately turned away and covered the packages with his palms. When it was his turn, he quickly paid, put the sets into the pockets of his jacket and rushed outside without further ado. With fast steps he crossed the street and entered Kamong. Jungah had closed the café for today since she felt sick.

“Here, I got them…” Onew said and gave her the packages.

Jungah took a deep breath and lowered the inner corners of her brows in worry. Her boyfriend clenched his lips and caressed her arm. He kissed her forehead and then Jungah left to the restroom. Onew waited for her at the counter. He did not want to put any pressure on her. He wished for the results to come out negative, as he was still a student himself, but if it came out positive, he had sworn that he would take full responsibility.

It took Jungah about ten minutes. She had peed on the tests and waited for the results on her own. Her heartbeat was powerful. She trembled and had become nervous. Jungah washed her hands and splashed some water in her face to remove the sweat that pearled down her forehead. Then she looked at her own reflection. She did not know what to do if the results were positive. She had no intention in having kids anytime soon, her relationship was pretty fresh and new. It was inconvenient because she ran the café on her own and her boyfriend was a student. Basically, she was the breadwinner and there was no way she would ask her little brother to take over the café later during the last third of her pregnancy. She wanted Kai to graduate and make his own living. Jungah sighed in worry, then she walked out of the restroom and approached her boyfriend with shaky steps. Teardrops filled the corners of her eyes again. Onew immediately got up and hugged her. He remained silent and caressed her back as his girlfriend cried in his arms. After a while she wiped away her tears and pulled back.

“Jinki… Let’s have a look together… I’m scared…” she admitted with a shivering voice.

Onew nodded with a soft smile and embraced her once again, then they entered the restroom together. Jungah had put the tests next to the sinks. She closed her eyes and covered them with her shaking hands. Her boyfriend gulped. But before they took a glance at the results, Onew told her that she should not worry. He promised her that he would be by her side no matter what and if needed he would look for part-time jobs. Jungah kept her eyes covered and nodded silently. Then Onew held her arms and led her towards the sinks. He caught a glance of the results first, blushed and knit his brows in slight disappointment all mutely. He made no sound, so that he would not affect his girlfriend. Jungah needed some time to take courage. She slowly uncovered her eyes and opened them. When she spotted the double stripes on both tests, her legs became weak. Onew held her to make her keep her footing. She covered her face with her hands and started to cry. The clumsy boy hissed as he felt guilty and bad about putting his girlfriend into this situation. He embraced her and let her cry in his arms once again.

“Hun… Don’t worry, we’ll make it work together…” he said with a gentle voice.

His words made her cry louder. Onew was a great man. He was still a student in the age of 25. He had lost two years of his education thanks to the mandatory military service. The s in every grade at the faculty differed a lot, since most students took the SAT multiple times until they were qualified for their wished faculties. Boys had to consider the military service as well. Some took a break between the years, or started university after they went on a trip or cleared their duties. Onew was in 3rd grade and had one year left, but finishing his education depended on his determination. This meant, if they really were to become parents, their kid would be born around the time Onew was hopefully about to be awarded doctoral degree next year. But with a newborn baby around, it would become difficult for the clumsy senior to focus on his final exams and studies. Jungah felt awful since she did not want to be a burden to her boyfriend.

“Hun… you’ll turn 26 soon…” Onew stated after a while and kissed her forehead, “It’s a good age for becoming a mother…”

She wiped her tears and shook her head as she felt overstrained. This was a moment she needed her mother most. An advisor for issues like this. But she had not seen her in years.

“If you… if you don’t want it…” her boyfriend added hesitantly, “You don’t have to… It’s your body and it’s your decision…”

“But… it’s also yours…” she cut his words, “I just… I need some time to think about it…”

Onew nodded, and they glanced at the tests one more time. Although they exclusively had safe , Jungah ended up pregnant. She still could not believe it. She wanted to deny it, but she dared not to abort it either. She slowly lowered her shaky hands and placed them on her belly.

“Let’s see the gynecologist tomorrow…” Onew suggested and placed his hand on one of hers, “I’ll accompany you… If that’s alright with you…”

Jungah’s eyes became all watery once again as she nodded silently. Then she got on her toes and softly pressed her lips on her boyfriend’s. Onew embraced her while they kissed each other.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Taemin, Naeun, Kai and Chanyeol went straight to the hospital. The upset senior had forced the beautiful girl to get there and take a test. It’s not like Naeun refused to get there with them, but she seemed hesitant. Taemin hated being in the medical building, and he hoped that he would not come across doctors, that knew his mother. He had given some samples of his blood for his DNA. The smell of the hospital made them feel sick while they waited for the results. Naeun was nervous and bit her fingernails. Chanyeol had crossed his arms and leaned on the cold white wall. He kept his eyes on the beautiful girl. He did not trust her the slightest bit. Taemin walked up and down restless. He absolutely did not want to become a father anytime soon as he was still in his early twenties. He despised the idea of having to take responsibility for a child. For Naeun. He had slept with her once. He had enjoyed it as he did with any other girl too, but Taemin always made sure to use condoms. Not just to prevent unwanted pregnancies but to stay safe from STDs because his ual partners had changed nearly weekly until he met Kai. He protected himself and the girls he slept with. He did not intend to catch or spread venereal diseases. It was not a lie when the students declared him as the shameless player who changed his partners like his underwear. The senior was addicted until he slept with the sun-kissed junior. Kai had turned his world upside down. Taemin had not slept with anyone willingly for over two months as he no longer felt the need for doing it. He had enjoyed the act, but emotionally he was never satisfied. He saved himself for the junior. But before he could sleep with Kai again, the incident with Luhan needed to be proven true or false.

Kai watched him walk up and down all nervously. He felt uneasy about this matter. He was not sure of what to do if what the ex of the guy he liked said came out to be true. Taemin and Naeun’s ‘relationship’ was before Kai and the handsome player developed feelings for each other. The sun-kissed student clenched his fists in nervousness and chewed on his lips. He then walked to Taemin and stood still behind him. When the handsome player turned around to walk back, he nearly bumped into Kai.

“Oh… sorry…” he apologized quickly and wanted to pass by, but the junior held his arm carefully and made him stop walking up and down.

“I- I need to talk to you…” Kai stuttered nervously.

Taemin glanced at him and gulped as he feared the worst. He waited for the distressed junior to continue. Kai took a deep breath and dragged the senior away from the other two, so that they could talk a little privately.

“Tae… if she’s really pregnant…” Kai finally said and added hesitantly, “And if it’s really yours… What is going to happen to us?”

“I told you once, I’ll say it again…” Taemin stated all determined, “I’ll ask you to be my boyfriend as soon as these issues are all cleared. I swear, I haven’t impregnated her!”

Kai nodded silently. Taemin patted his shoulder and passed by. He walked up and down again. Then finally the nurse called for Naeun and Taemin. Chanyeol pushed himself off the wall and Kai attempted to grab the arm of the upset senior, but in the end he did not. He immediately lowered his hand. Naeun got up nervously and entered the room. Taemin wanted to get inside too, but then he turned around and nodded at Chanyeol and Kai, indicating them to follow him. Kai hesitated as he felt insecure about it, and he did not want to make the beautiful ex-girlfriend feel awkward. When they entered together, the nurse was surprised. She did not like having three boys in the room with just one girl. It seemed as if they had ganged up on her.

“Uhm… I only need the two that gave samples… You two, may leave please.” she ordered.

Taemin shook his head and glanced at his ex with a frown. Naeun caught a brief glimpse of him and waved her hands mid-air. She told the nurse that it was alright. The specialist nodded understandingly and asked for them to take place on the chairs. Chanyeol and Kai had to stay up, since there were two seats. The two friends stood behind the senior.

“Alright… the doc has given me the results.” the nurse said and took a look on several papers that had a lot of medical words written on them, phrases and terms that none of them would understand if they read it on their own, “Ms. Son Naeun, you are indeed pregnant. You are in your 10th week.”

Taemin’s eyes became bigger. His heart started to race as he calculated the weeks if they matched with the time he had slept with her. He felt his pulse in his throat. His ears turned red and his hands sweaty. Ten weeks of pregnancy meant that it were at least about seventy days for her to perceive . Taemin had slept with her over eighty-six days ago. The handsome player doubted that his had entered her ovaries. Kai gulped nervously, and his heartbeat pounded strongly. His chest was about to explode. Chanyeol’s eyes had doubled in size as well. He clenched his lips and felt awful to witness this. He hoped and prayed that the handsome player would not be the one who had impregnated a girl from their faculty. He did not wish it for the senior, he wanted it for Kai. Naeun blushed and lowered her head. She fidgeted with her fingers and scratched the back of her hand nervously. Her pulse went strong, and she felt it banging in . The ticking clock on the wall made it nearly unbearable. The nurse looked at another pile of papers, then she glanced at the handsome player.

“Mr. Lee Taemin... Lee?” she wanted to reveal the results, but she held in and purs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter