Play Again

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Again

Tao got picked up by his father. The strict man wore a neat black suit and had the most serious expression ever gracing his face. He smelled like tobacco, as he smoked a cigar on his way to the crowded hospital. Tao’s mother hugged him tightly and helped him exit the huge building, while his father cleared the paperwork. Tao and Kai had said their goodbyes to each other earlier the day, because they had both known that they would not meet again inside the hospital. The martial artist entered the black limousine with his parents and drove off. Kai had packed his bag as well and waited for Onew to come pick him up. The sun-kissed boy had finished the paperwork on his own and when he saw the hospital bill, he nearly got a . He needed a moment to calm down and look at the piece of paper in his hands again. He had spent two weeks here and the number on the bill was higher than usual. The healthcare system was a good one in Korea, but patients still had to pay a little amount, about twenty percent, of the bill. Luckily, Jungah had signed a great insurance that would cover all costs of it, yet the number was still scary to him. In addition, Kris’s family had to take over some of the treatment fees for both injured students.

The sun-kissed boy had exited the hospital on his own and waited in front of the huge building. He was happy to finally be discharged and go home. Kai placed his bag on the ground and took his phone to snap a selfie. He put on his killer smile of course. He posted it in the group chat with a cute bear emoji and got messaged by his friends right away.

“Yo! Finally!”- Chanyeol.

“Welcome back, Kai!”- Kyungsoo.

“Stay healthy (っ-,-)つ”- Sehun.

“Dude, you are looking fresh!”- Chen.

“Two weeks sure passed fast! Good to see you healthy again!”- Xiumin.

“Tao? Where are you?”- Luhan.

“Kai! Take good care of yourself!”- Baekhyun.

“Thanks everyone! Tao’s battery died last night… He’s with his dad now.”- Kai.

“Who’s going to pick you up?”- Yixing.

“Do you need a ride?”- Suho.

“Thanks, Suho, senior Jinki is about to arrive!”- Kai.

They texted back and forth for a while until Onew finally arrived with an orange colored taxi. He got off and instantly hugged the junior warmly. He swayed left and right lightly with the sun-kissed boy in his arms.

“S- Senior Jinki, my-” he tried to stop him, and the clumsy student quickly realized and let go.

“Ah! I’m so sorry!” he apologized and knit his brows in worry, “Did I hurt you? Are you alright?”

Kai smiled with a slightly hurt expression and shook his head from left to right as he did not want to worry the kind senior. Onew picked up his bag and opened the door of the taxi for him. Kai nodded thankfully and slowly entered the vehicle. Onew put Kai’s bag into the trunk, walked around the taxi and entered too. He asked the driver to drop them off at Kamong. On their way, Onew told Kai that originally Taemin wanted to come pick him up, but as soon as he had to step outside, he had trembled like crazy and was afraid to leave the place. Kai sulked to the information.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


When they arrived at Kamong, Onew paid for the drive, got out of the taxi first and picked up the bag of the injured junior from the trunk. Kai exited the vehicle too and thanked the driver with a polite light bow. He closed the door of the orange taxi and turned to the café. He took a deep breath and smiled. Onew stood still next to him and put his hand on the shoulder of the junior.

“Let’s go, they are waiting for us!” he said with a sweet grin and led Kai through the café.

He locked the glass door behind them, as Kamong was still closed. The upcoming week, as of tomorrow starting with the preparations and baking, they would re-open again. People had already asked Jungah via social media to please open up as they missed the delicious desserts and drinks and the lovely atmosphere of the café. Now that the culprit was captured, the guests no longer feared to appear at the café. As Kai and Onew passed the tables, the sun-kissed junior looked to the counter where normally the doughnuts and other pastries would be behind the glass. The shelves were empty this time. Since the café had been closed the last two weeks, Jungah had not prepared anything to sell. It would have been a waste if she did. Onew smiled and waited for Kai to catch up on him at the backdoor, which led to their home. The saddened boy felt responsible for the Kamong’s situation. He smirked lightly disgusted by the thought that had brought them to this. When he looked up, his eyes met Onew’s, who smiled cutely at him. Kai approached him with the corners of his lips clenched as he felt bad about everything. Onew gently patted his shoulder, and they left the café and locked the backdoor.

They wordlessly walked back on the gravel path and finally knocked on the door. It did not take long for Jungah to open and immediately hug her little brother.

“Jongin!” she shrieked happily and like her clumsy boyfriend earlier, she swayed him too from left to right, “Welcome back home! Thank lord, you are doing good! Welcome back home!”

“Ah…” Kai sighed and wrapped his arms around her too, “Easy… I just recovered… ha ha!”

Jungah let go of him and pinched both his cheeks like she always did. She pouted sadly and glanced at him from top to toe.

“You’ve lost so much weight!” she noticed and scanned his thin arms, “Come in! I cooked for you! All of your favorites! Come in, come in!”

She pulled his arm and made him step inside. Onew chuckled and entered too. Jungah finally noticed him as well, briefly let go of her little brother and greeted her boyfriend with a quick kiss. Kai looked away instantly, as it was awkward to watch them smooch. He took off his shoes and as he stepped into the kitchen area, Kai could smell the delicious food that was set on the dinner table. As his eyes roamed the place, he immediately spotted Taemin, who had helped Jungah setting the table. The handsome senior slowly turned around and looked at him. Their eyes met and suddenly Kai’s became all watery. He approached Taemin without words and wrapped his arms around him firmly. His embrace was so tight that he had forgotten about his own recovery. Taemin was briefly startled, blinked his big eyes in surprise, smiled, and then put his arms around the crying junior. He knew that he felt awful for what had happened. Taemin caressed Kai’s head as the younger took a deep breath in his arms. He inhaled Taemin’s scent.

“Welcome back…” the handsome player whispered and pulled away, “I missed you…”

Kai clenched his lips, briefly turned around to check on his sister and the clumsy senior. Jungah stirred the food and Onew helped her with it. They seasoned it together and made each other taste the food with giggles and chuckles, kisses, and jokes. Kai turned back to Taemin, their eyes locked. The blonde senior examined his face without a word. Sadness and worry appeared in his gaze as he spotted tears that still covered the corners of Kai’s beautiful brown eyes. He was about to lift his hand to wipe them away, when Kai quickly pressed his lips on Taemin’s. The blonde senior was caught off-guard. He opened his eyes widely as he had not expected it at all, since they stood three or four steps away from Jungah. As Kai kept kissing him, Taemin suddenly tightened his arms around the gold-tanned boy and replied with a stronger kiss. He had missed Kai so much, his mind, his soul, his entire body wanted him. He pushed his tongue between Kai’s parted full lips as he could not stop himself from going further. His feelings overrun him. The kiss became steamy very fast.

“Ng…” Kai tried to push him away.

Suddenly Onew cleared his throat, which made the handsome player immediately let go of the blushed junior. Jungah’s face had turned entirely red to the sight of their fierce kiss, but she did not comment anything about it. She acted like she had not seen. Taemin smirked shamelessly, yet his cheeks had become slightly rosy as well.

“Uhm… it’s… uhm…” Kai stuttered with a chili-red face.

Onew chuckled and placed the pot in the center of the table. Jungah added another pot and waved her hands to the boys around her.

“Take a seat and let’s eat!” she said happily and changed the topic as she wanted to make them feel comfortable.

Her little brother smiled cutely and Taemin pulled the chair for him. Kai nodded thankfully and sat down. Onew did the same for Jungah as he wanted her to take it easy.

“Babe, let me do it.” he said with a bright grin.

“Ah! What? No! I’ll do it!” she shrieked with a blushed face and covered Onew’s plump lips, as she did not want her boyfriend to call her like that in front of her little brother.

Taemin smirked to the situation as he knew about Onew and Jungah’s love games from last night. The clumsy senior had left Kai’s bedroom door ajar and at some point, Taemin had woken up to the loud moans of Jungah. He had put on Kai’s headphones and some music with the highest volume right away as he did not want to listen any further to it. Onew and Jungah had no idea that Taemin had heard them, and the latter did not intend to inform them about it. Kai blinked a little confused as he did not understand the overreaction of his sister to the words of her boyfriend. They ate together laughed and joked. Onew told Kai that he had to catch up on all the missed courses and therefore should take extra classes. Jungah agreed on it as she did not want her little brother to fail this year. There were two months left until the finals. Taemin nodded and offered some help too. Kai sighed because it was going to be a pain in the for sure to catch up on all of it. Jungah and Onew laughed at him and Taemin smiled sweetly.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Some hours later, when they were done of talking, watching a movie together and enjoying their reunion, they washed up one after another. Kai had taken a bath first and had dried his dark hair. He wore white pajamas with cute brown bear prints on it. He buttoned it up and put on some lotion and cream. While he got ready to go to bed, Taemin finally entered the room. He had dried his hair in the bathroom and had put on some pajamas of Kai once again. They were still a little long for Taemin’s arms and legs, but it did not bother him.

“Nini…” he said and got on Kai’s bed, while the sun-kissed boy closed the lid of his lotion.

“Hm?” Kai sighed a response and applied the creamy skin-care to his soft face.

Taemin hesitated first but then patted the blanket to his left. Kai tilted his head, got up and approached his boyfriend, while he rubbed all of the cream into his skin. He took place next to him and looked him straight in the eyes.

“Nini… as you already know, I can’t sleep well…” Taemin admitted with a depressed mood, then he chuckled briefly and wiped with his thumb over a spot on Kai’s cheek, where the junior had missed some of the cream, and added with another sigh “If I wake you up tonight because of it… keep in mind… I don’t mean to interrupt your sleep… I- I just…”

Kai smiled lightly and lifted his hand to touch a string of blonde hair on Taemin’s face and brushed it back. The older student blushed to the smile of the sun-kissed boy. He had missed it a lot, and it made his heartbeat increase in pace in an instant. Kai leaned in slowly for a kiss but stopped a breath away from the handsome senior’s face. He glanced to Taemin’s lips and over his own. The blonde student in front of him breathed in excitement. It had been a long time since they had spent a night together. Tension had built up quite quickly.

“Nini, kiss me.” Taemin ordered with a low voice, his heart raced in his chest like crazy.

Kai smiled, put his hands on the neck and jawline of the handsome senior and pressed his full lips on Taemin’s. The kiss was slow. It was gentle, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter