Oh Baby!

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Baby!

Kai waited for Chanyeol at the bus stop. His best friend was late once again, but this time it was not because he had played games, it was because he had talked with Tao all night long on the phone. When Chanyeol finally arrived at the bus top across Kamong, he bowed at his friend several times to show him how apologetic he felt about making him wait again.

“I’m really sorry…” he panted out of breath.

Kai laughed to it as he was already used to this situation. It had been like this since he knew Chanyeol. They entered the bus together and paid their fares. They walked to the far back and held onto the loops hanging from the silver iron bar above their heads.

“Chanyeol, what’s up with you… You look really wasted…” Kai said and patted his best friend’s back.

The athlete yawned and nodded with his eyes half closed. He told his friend that he had been talking to Tao and totally overlooked time. Kai lifted both brows as he was a little surprised that it was not Baekhyun who had kept Chanyeol up all night long.

When the bus arrived in front of the faculty, they got off together with a bunch of other students. Kyungsoo, Sehun and Baekhyun waited for them at the huge gate. They bumped their fists and hugged each other.

“Ready for taming the devil?” Baekhyun asked his friends and clenched his fist.

The boys nodded wordlessly and Chanyeol put his arm around the shoulders of his boyfriend. He told the skilled pianist that he liked his fierce attitude when he became invested in anything. The others chuckled and Baekhyun blushed. Sehun walked next to Kyungsoo, of course. But they did not touch each other. Kai smiled in the middle, and they entered the huge building together. They walked to the lockers and got their utilities. Then Baekhyun, Sehun and Kyungsoo separated from them as they had chemistry courses. Chanyeol leaned against his locker and sulked sadly.

“What’s the matter?” Kai asked him, as he placed his books into his locker and grabbed his sports bag.

He needed to hurry for his dancing lessons.

“Hmph…” Chanyeol huffed and puffed with a sulky expression, “I want to move out from home and live at the dorm where Baekhyun stays… There’s a room empty…”

Kai’s blinked in surprise and smiled sweetly. He nodded understandingly and put the handle of his bag around his shoulder.

“Well, did you tell your parents about moving out?” added another question.

Chanyeol nodded with a grin and told him that they wanted him to move closer to the faculty, since he overslept so often. There was just one thing that bothered him. He had no one to share a room with him. He knew that Kai was no option, since he helped his sister in Kamong.

“Why don’t you ask Kyungsoo?” the sun-kissed student suggested, “He might wanna move out too… Since he and his brother live like strangers anyway…”

Chanyeol pouted briefly, and then he nodded quickly with a bright smile. He hugged Kai instantly and thanked him for the great idea, then he suddenly rushed away with a single wave at his friend. Kai giggled and shook his head in silence, then he closed his locker and went to the dancing lesson.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


As soon as he entered the dancing hall, he spotted Luhan among all the other students. He warmed up in the far back corner like he always did. Kai gulped, as he felt uneasy and angry about the peach haired boy. He had avoided him for almost one month, it was awkward to be in the same place as him. The sun-kissed dancer went to the dressing room and changed into his casual clothes and put on his shoes with white soles. When he came back and warmed up, Luhan noticed him in an instant. The peach haired foreigner smiled at him. Kai ignored him and looked away. The dance professor appeared too, clapped his hands, and made everyone stand in several rows next to each other. Kai stood in the first row, while Luhan was in the third one.

“Alright, good to see you too Kim.” the instructor smiled at Kai, “Well then, I need you all to get a partner and warm up together. Then study the steps that I’ve taught you last week.”

Luhan immediately approached Kai. The sun-kissed dancer was a little startled. He did not want to be paired with him, not after all that he had done. But every other student seemed to be paired already. Luhan smiled at him.

“Let me help you stretch.” he suggested cutely.

Kai bit his lower lip, as he felt totally uneasy and misplaced in this room, but he did as the professor had told them. They warmed up, as they sat across each other and spread their legs all open and put their feet together. They grabbed each other’s forearms and Luhan was the first one to pull. Kai hesitated but leaned forth unwillingly.

“I had no opportunity to apologize…”  Luhan added after a while, and leaned forward.

Kai pulled silently as he did not feel like talking to the Chinese dancer. Luhan chuckled sadly and sighed as he pulled back again.

“It was my fault…” he admitted suddenly and let go of Kai’s arms, “I’m really sorry for what I’ve done…”

The younger dancer straightened himself and tilted his head in confusion. He did not expect the peach haired student to talk about what had happened a month ago.

“I wanted to apologize to you a while ago…” Luhan said and held Kai’s forearms again, “What I did was not right… Between me and senior Taemin… Nothing happened…”

Kai wordlessly looked at him. Then he leaned back and pulled forth his partner.

“Tao told me, that you guys planned on bringing me down because of this… There’s no need to go this far… It really happened nothing between us…” the Chinese dancer admitted, “He was dead drunk to even be and all that he talked about that night was you… Senior Taemin is totally into you. I can assure you about that.”

Kai blushed to his words, although he still was mad at the foreigner. Luhan leaned back and pulled the sun-kissed boy.

“I was jealous that he liked you so much…” Luhan told him, “I’ve liked him back when he was my senior in high school. But then the year he graduated came and he went to this faculty… I never had the chance to confess to him, instead I dated Sehun because he actually liked me a lot…”

“You should apologize to him.” Kai finally said with a frown, “You messed with his mind. Do you even know how much he suffered these last few weeks? How much we-”

Luhan’s silent nod with an apologetic expression cut his words. The Chinese dancer felt bad about what he had done.

“I will apologize… To the both of them…” he agreed and continued, “I’ve already deleted the photos… I won’t mess with you guys anymore… I think it’s time for me to step away…”

Kai shook off Luhan’s hands and got up on his feet. He walked away rapidly with his fists clenched. He grabbed his bag from the dressing room and did not look back when the professor called for him. Luhan watched him leave in silence.

Kai stomped down the hallway all angrily. His nostrils were flared, his eyes sparkled with fire. He was furious.

“!” he cussed and bit his lips, “Who does he think he is?! As if a single apology would do it! Moron! He messed with Sehun, and he messed with Taemin and I. Argh!”

On his way downstairs to the canteen, he accidentally bumped into someone. It was Jonghyun. The lyrical genius wanted to go up to the music room, which was next to the dance practice hall. Kai bowed at him all apologetic and was about to walk away, but the senior grabbed his arm.

“Wait…” Jonghyun said with a gentle voice, “Come with me… I think you need to cool off a little…”

Kai knit his brows, then he sighed and nodded with a gulp.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


They walked upstairs and entered the empty music room. Kyungsoo would join the senior in about an hour. The lyrical genius started beforehand, so he could practice as well, since his piano at home was demolished.

“So, what’s bothering you so much that your sight is all blurred?” Jonghyun questioned the junior and put aside his bag.

He then took place on the seat and opened the lid of the keyboard. He brushed his fingers slightly over the keys of the black piano. Kai pouted angrily and leaned on a desk behind the musical genius. He crossed his arms and stared to the ground, while Jonghyun played a beautiful melody.

“It’s Luhan.” he told the senior in anger, “I can’t stand him.”

Jonghyun lowered a single brow and kept playing, while Kai told him everything about what had happened minutes ago. He let the blonde senior know of their original plan on bringing the Chinese boy down, but now there was no longer use for it, since Luhan had admitted everything to him. And all because Tao had told on them.

“I see… But… isn’t it good?” Jonghyun shook his head in disappointment, “I know what Luhan did was wrong, but don’t hold grudges against him. Hate or revenge won’t make you a better person. You finally know that nothing happened between them… You should go and tell Taeminnie about it… although… I suggest you first, since he deserves it.”

He laughed to the thought of his friend being teased by the junior. Kai could not understand how the senior could take it all easily. Then the musical genius stopped and turned around.

“Onew told me that you quit playing piano…” Jonghyun admitted with a soft smile and slid aside to make room on the seat for the upset student, “Come here and join me.”

Kai looked up in surprise as he did not expect the senior to change the topic out of the blue. He immediately shook his head from left to right. His arms were still crossed.

“Jongin, why won’t you play the piano anymore?” Jonghyun asked c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter