Want to know you

Regret is my biggest fear

Ryujin's pov

I talked to her. I met her. It feels so good. I always wanted her as my friend. These were my thoughts. "I wanted to talk to you" Lia said. "May I know your name?" I asked being very straightforward. "Umm.. It's lia" Yeji said.

 "What do you want to talk to her?" Yeji said sounding nervous. 

 " it's a secret" Lia teased yeji. Yeji pouted. 

Ryujin's thoughts: awwww... I am loving it. I love the interaction. I wished she was a guy. Wait a minute did I just say a guy???? Ewww I am not into guys and...

Ryujin's thoughts were cut when Lia asked me to walk to the corner except Yeji. "What is it?" I asked politely . Lia spoke holding my hand "I will not be here for a long time I hope you help her. She will be alone after I leave. I know it's a very huge favor but I just want my friend to be happy and you can make her happy just by looking at her" Lia's words got me spaced out. I did not understand what that exactly means. "You won't be ... Here?" I asked because I don't know who she is and how long she was friends with Yeji . "I am leaving for Canada with by family after our exams" she said with a sad smile. "Ok! Not a problem, I will try to be friends with her but what did you mean when you said that I can make her happy just my looking at her" I did not hesitate asking her. "Umm well you should find out yourself" Lia said winking at me. For a second I thought she was silly.  "Is she into girls?" I asked because I was eager to know. Lia's jaw drop "umm. Are you gonna judge her if she was?" I was impressed by her answer "No, why will I judge her." Lia smirked " You have to be friends with her if you want to know her". "Ok" I nodded

 

I and Lia walked to Yeji. I went to her and thought to make my first move but then again I thought it would be very cheap. "By the way are you dating" I asked Yeji . She was moved by my question. "Why are you asking ...me that?" She questioned me. " Well... I am into girls.. So I just wanted to know" . I was not into girls but I guess I will fall for the girl in front of me. "I guess it late and we all need to study... So I guess that's it for today" she left. Lia turned at me at have me a thumbs up.

I went home. I and my sister live together as my parents live in busan. My home town. But I chose to study here and take sports.

Yeji's pov

I went home with Lia. Lia walked me home. I was still sinking with my thoughts.

Yeji's thoughts: is she for real? 

I had to study for my next exam. I sat on my desk to study but her words were still scattered in my head        *Well I am into girls*         I went blank once again. Was she giving a hint? Or did she did it because Lia asked her to? Was she flirting. I stopped myself and focused on my studies but that girl was unbelievable. 

It was 3 and I needed sleep so I just threw myself on the bed. I fell asleep as the soft pillow touched my back. I dreamt about her. My dream made me feel the things I did not even imagined.

​​​​​​Yeji's dream.

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling of my room I felt weight on my stomach. It was ryujin. She grabbed me and looked into my eyes *it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen* she said. I felt my stomach held knots within. She came closer. Very close to my face as if she was asking for a kiss. She whispered in my ear *I want to make out with you* that gave me shivers through my spine. She pulled my ear with her lips. She kissed me down till she reached my neck and marked my neck with bluish purple marks. She kissed my sweet spot as I left out a moan. She proceed to my lips and got me into a passionate kiss and bit my lower lip, I let out a moan into . *I love the way you react under my touch* she used these words which made me want her more. She slide one of her hand into my t-shirt feeling my skin.