Meetings

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

 

I walked the corridor with my mom. I entered the class and met the teacher. The teacher talked good about me and my mom was happy with my remarks. It was not that tipical PTM like how parents enter after all the students enter the class. It was one on one interaction. I had my report. It was boldly written 'PROMOTED TO CLASS: 3-1 '. I see Ryujin coming with a lady beside her. It was her mom. She was quite young for a 20 year old child. "Hello aunty" Ryujin greeted my mother. "Hello aunty, I am Yeji" I introduced myself to her mother. Her mom smiled at me. "Hello, dear" Ryujin is not like her mother. The resemblance between Yuna and her mom is a 100℅. I guess Ryujin looks like her dad. Whatever, I waited for Ryujin to take her report card. Ryujin came out with a smile. I thought she was happy that she got good remarks but the reason was something else. "1st rank. Huh?" She smiled and continued . "You are good. Keep giving you best topper" while Ryujin said this I see our parents started that old tradition, taking with each other. Mostly random stuff. But I was somewhat happy that Ryujin's mom and my mom met each other. "Which class?" I asked curiously . "First you" she said and I was frustrated. "Ok. How about we exchange our report cards?" I said. " yeah that would be good "  She said and we had half of each other's report card in hand. The next second I see Ryujin running away taking both the reports. I ran behind her and she saw the card till then. "Yeah, you cheater. Give it back." I yelled. She made a sad face and handed my report card to me. She had her face low. I guessed we were not it the same class. " what happened " She showed her report and lowered her head. When I saw the card I bet her and almost yelled at the top of my voice. It was clearly printed 'PROMOTED TO CLASS: 3-1 ' "You little." I jumped at her and bet her hard this time. She tried to escape but I did not let go off her. " Yahh, it hurts" she was in pain I guess. "Don't play around" I shouted and our parents watched us playing around. They giggled and continued talking.  I then recalled that we are in the same class. "We are in the same class" Ryujin danced. She was so hapoy. Actually we were so happy. We can sit beside each other. Learn together. Have lunch together and do other stuff. We went home. I was so excited. I guess my luck was really good. I got a call. It's lia. "Hello Lia" I was so happy that I would have done some crazy stuff. "Hey, someone seems happy today" Lia said through the phone. It was a video call. "Yup, it's a day of celebration" I told her. " what happened? " she said being exited and waiting for my answer. "I and Ryujin are in the same class" I said and she gasped. "Oh, so nice" she said and started eating something. " What about you? " I asked Lia. "My schools will start next month." She said. "Ohh, what were you doing?" I asked her even though I saw her eating something. "First, answer me. So do you really like Ryujin or are you trying to fall for Ryujin because you don't want to break her heart?" Lia asked in a really serious tone. That question was not supposed to be asked. "Both" I said. Lia chocked. "What?" She shouted. " I love Ryujin and each day I try to love her more than yesterday " I said. "Yeji, be serious sometimes" Lia said. "I am serious" I said and see Lia nodding in approval . "Ok, Yeji I will call at night. I have to unpack few things" Lia spoke. "Yeah, sure goodbye"      "bye".    *Call ended*

 

 

 

 

RYUJIN'S POV

 

 

​​​​​​I love to see peoples reaction when they get surprised. Specially the people I like. I texted yeji. It was 11 or close to mid night. 

 

 

Me

What are you doing?

                                                                                                                                         YedoUng

                                                                                                                                 Thinking of you

Me

Look through your balcony

 

After a second I see Yeji gasping as she saw me when she came to the balcony. I was standing outside her main gate. She ran and came to me. "What are you doing her?" She bet me on my shoulder. " I came to see you" I said. "At midnight? Are you mad. And what about Yuna?" She was worried I guess. I did not want her to continue. I see the weather it was perfect. Timing, perfect. Yeji, perfect. Her lips, perfect. I went and captured her lips and cupped her cheeks. I went on slowly. Moving my lips but did not get any response. Yeji was still. I was about to separate because I thought she was uncomfortable. Then i feel a pair of hands on my nape. She pulled me deepening the kiss. It was my first kiss. With the perfect person. Her soft lips are what I will crave for, for my entire life. I toed a little just to match her height. I held her hips to pull her close. It was just perfect. "I love you" Yeji whispered in my ears.