Everything

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

I was so scared. I was afraid that her health right now is because of me. I want to know what happened to her. She take injections and also medicines. Only one person can tell me. And I don't know what she thinks of me. I was curious but also scared to know that everything had happened because of me. I am the one to blame. I hurried to call Lia. "Hello" I said. I feel my hands sweaty. It was nervousness.

 

 "Hi, do you need any help?" Lia spoke. I breathed deeply before speaking. " do you have Ryujin's sister's number? " Lia did not say anything. It was a few seconds silence. "Hello? Are you there? Lia" I could not wait any longer. I could only hurt Ryujin without knowing anything. "Yeah, I am here. Why do you need Yuna's number?" Lia said.

 

 "I will explain later. I don't have time. Please say me if you have her number?" I was rushing with words. I hear Lia sighed. "I don't know what you are up to but don't try to make a mess again. I am sending her number." I waited for Lia to message. I got her number.

 

I did not think anything and just dialed the number. She was not picking up. I don't know is she has my number saved. "Hello?" Yuna questioned. "Hello, I am Yeji" I said and I felt that she hated me. " Oh, Yeji unnie. What do you want? " She was arrogant. I don't care. She is not the person I will spend my life with. "Can I meet you?" My voice was not at its best . I could not think of anything. "Yeah ok, where?" Yuna spoke softly. I was afraid of Ryujin right now but her sister was scarier. "I will send the address. I am in a hurry so can you be there in 5 minutes?" I asked and she just hummed . 

 

I started driving. I did not care to ask my driver to drive. My palms was cold. I guess I will fall ill at the end of the day. It was already 11 at night. I reached at the place and I see Yuna leaning on her car. I asked her to meet at a silent street. "Hello" Yuna said. I walked to her. "Hey, I want to know everything please" I said after I reached facing her. "You can't take it" she almost whispered. "I know I have done too wrong to your sister but I want to know what happened in these 6 years. Say me everything please" I pleased Yuna to speak the whole truth. "Ok, so first get ready to regret what you did" she was weird but I will have to bare her.

 

 "Please speak" I said being frustrated. "What you saw that day was a trap. That guy what ever his name was trapped my unnie. He liked you. So he tried to show you the false image" she was interrupted by me. "I know that" I said and she continued. "Then next she left her dream which was soccer and shifted back to Busan. She did not run. She hates how people use to see her as a ert. She never moved on. She loves you too much. She had a heart disease" Yuna stopped. She held my hands. I was not expecting Yuna to say me  everything without her sister's permission. but that's what I want. "My sister suffered a lot unnie. I have seen her in her death bed" it hits like a knife. I was crying. I did not notice when the first drop of my tear flowed. 

 

Ryujin has gone through a lot. And she was dying? Its my fault. I can't hear anymore but I have to. "Ryujin unnie had a weak heart. Which you have broke so many times. Nobody knew that she was suffering so much. Even she did not knew she had a problem unless we took her to the doctor. She was suffering with heart valve disease. After few years she had her heart transplant. She can't take pressure. But still she tried her best. She had to sacrifice her love. But again yet you are here. Again breaking my sister's heart. You will never know the value of her love. She tried to commit suicide once." Yuna was hurt too. My tears couldn't stop.

 

She did so much for me. She suffered for me. And I never tried to listen to her. She really deserve everything. "Why did she never stop loving me even if she was going through so much?" I asked between my sobs. " she is dumb.She fell for you unnie. She still can't hate you. " Yuna was also crying. No one can see their sister being hurt. "I am sorry for everything. I know I am an . I am so hate-able. I will give what she deserves. I don't deserve her really. I am sorry for your loss" I held her hand more tightly. "Unnie, don't be sorry to me. Say sorry to Ryujin unnie. And she is so dumb that she will never deny your apology. Dont hurt her again please. You was her everything once. And now please don't make her regret more things." Yuna begged me to make her sister live her life. "I won't hurt her even in my dreams. I will make this marriage happen. Yuna please forgive me. I owe you an apology" I said and fell on my knees. My legs have no strength. I was shivering. "Unnie, go home. And say everything to Ryujin unnie tomorrow. Tomorrow is your engagement. Make it happen for real. Just forget about the deal, this is your end. She will be your first and last love if you let her be" Yuna said and I nodded. I was crying too bad. I rushed to my car. 

 

I was not able to drive. My hands and legs were too weak. I stopped and called the driver to come and drive me home. It was too cold. My teeth shivering. I was still sobbing. I want to  love her.

 

I was at home. I walked with fear and regret. The house was silent. I guess Ryujin slept. I went to the room and cried too much. But crying won't help. I have to make her feel special. She deserves more. I planned about surprising her tomorrow. I called dad and planned few things. I was happy that Ryujin never gave up on love. She tried so much for a person who left her years ago. I want to love her. If regret can turn into love then I am already in love.

I love her. I will forever love her. I LOVE YOU SHIN RYUJIN. JUST WAIT FOR ME.

She had already waited for so long. With no hopes. I will repay her. With all what I have got. If it does not work, I will let Ryujin take all the decisions. Even if it was going according to the contract. But till this 1year I will give my best. I just want to love her how I once did.