Comfy

Regret is my biggest fear

RYUJIN'S POV

 

 

"you won't get it so early" Yeji was being so seductive. I never knew she had this side too. I thought I would be the top but I don't know what will happen to us. "I never asked for it" I said shaking in nervousness. Yeji looked into my eyes. "I bet you are craving it" why the hell. Why does she read my mind so well? " I-i am not" I pushed her away from me. She fell on the bed. I was laughing. From the seductive Yeji she went to a nervous pup in a quick time. "I guess we are spending the whole day" I said pulling my phone out. She sat and crossed her legs. "Of course" she spoke . I texted yuna that I will return home late. I already prepared food for her before leaving. "Are you just gonna waste time like this?" Yeji asked. I put my phone back and sat next to her. " what are we going to do now" I asked Yeji turning to her. She moved and pulled a PlayStation. "This" she  showed me. " Umm. I am not good at it" I said. "That does not mean you cannot enjoy" she was plugging the PlayStation. "Yeah, right" I said and she stopped . "How about we guess our favourites. You will get to know me." She said facing me. I stayed still. " Yeah , much better. " She said crossing her legs. "I will guess first" Yeji spoke sitting straight. "Ok" I said. "Don't get mad at me if I guess wrong" she said laughing nervously. "Yeah, I wont".   "Ok, let's start with common things"      "okay!!" I agreed .

 "Your fav colour might be red" Yeji said hoping it was correct. "Umm, no" I said and she tried guessing again. "It is black" she was confident. "Close but not black" I said and see her confused. "Huh?" Yeji was so dumbfounded by my words. "Grey, I like grey" I said. "Ohh, your choice is so different" she spoke. I saw she was going to continue speaking. Before she would say anything I spoke. "Yeah, that's the reason I choose you" I said and it made her blush. "Ahhh, stop" she hit my shoulder playfully. "Guess mine" Yeji said. "You might like black" I said and she was disappointed that I guessed her favorite correct and she was not able to. "Yeah" she said and we continued. 

 

 "What do you like to eat" Yeji asked.

 "You" I said. I did not know where it came from.

 "Shut up" Yeji yelled. I bet her heart fluttered. "I love you" I said and see Yeji facing me with a eyebrow raised. "You said we will be friends and if you say these words I can't help in controlling myself" she had a point. But I said what I felt. "Yeah I love you as a friend" I and Yeji laughed so hard that I fell on the floor. We laughed for 5 minutes. "Okay bestie. Least go out" Yeji said and pulled me up. "Where are we going?" I asked. " let's go" yeji said and we left Yeji's place. "We are going to your house. I have to see my best friend's house" Yeah I said and hold my hand. " Ok, love" I said out of habit. We walked. "Can you walk? It's a long distance. We can take a taxi" I asked her. " No. I can spend more time with you if we walk" Yeji was so sweet at some moments but cringe at the same time. I can say she is unintentional funny. "Okey" we continued walking. I showed her the way to my house from the street. My house was at the first floor. The stairs were from the outside. It was not a big place. It contained 2 bedrooms. It was enough for me and Yuna. My house in the town was as big as Yeji's but I preferred this small place for temporary stay in city. "We reached" I said and started climbing the steps. "Oh, is your parents inside?" Yeji asked. I chugged and realise that she do not know much about me. "Lets get in" I unlocked the door. I see yuna jumping to beat me up. "Behave Yuna" I said and pushed her away from me. Beside be there was Yeji confused. "Yuna this is Yeji" Yuna saw the girl beside me. " hello I am Shin Yuna, Ryujin's sister" Yuna introduced herself well. Yeji shook hands with her. "I am Yeji, Ryujin's friend" . Yeji was laughing nervously. "Umm, I guess my sister should know about me. This girl is not my friend" I said as Yuna looked at me confused and Yeji kicked my leg hard. I swallowed the pain. " Huh? " yuna was not getting the point. "Nothing, your sister speaks top much." Yeji covered my mouth. " she is my girlfriend " when I completed my sentence I was pinned by Yeji and I saw Yuna's jaw drop. Yeji hit me a few times. Yuna still was not accepting the fact that Yeji is my girlfriend. She knew I was into girls but she never knew I will introduce a girl from nowhere as my girlfriend. "I am sorry" Yeji said and bowed in front of the youngest. "No, no unnie. You are approved" Yuna said and Yeji was into the mess not understanding a single word. "What?" Yeji asked as me and my sister just smiled at each other . "You are approved as my sister's girlfriend" Yuna laughed . Yeji was quite frustrated. "Both sisters have the same humor, oh God I can't handle two of them together" Yeji breathed hard.  "Unnie you promised to go to the town. You never stick to your words" Yuna reminded me. "Oh yeah, how about tomorrow?" I asked Yuna as a excuse. " unnie if you are not coming tomorrow I will go by myself and if mom founds out then you know what will happen " Yuna threaded me. "Shut up Yuna." I pulled Yeji to my room. Not as big as Yeji's obviously but my room in my own house was exactly the same as Yeji's. "Why are you going to the town?" Yeji asked crossing her hands and leaning to be cabinet. I spoke " we are going to our parents house" 

 " so this is not where you live? " Yeji said. "Yeah this is just till we get graduated and I am here because I choose soccer and our school is one of the best in sports." Yeji nodded. " So, you will move back to the town? " she continued with her questions. I sat on the bed. "If I get successful then I will not leave for my hometown and settle in the city." I clarified her doubt. 

 "Tomorrow we have our PTM." Yeji spoke. " yeah I know. My mom is coming tomorrow for the PTM. ' I said and she say next to me. "It will be nice to meet her" Yeji said as she dropped her head backwards. "I hope we be in the same class" I said as my voice was too low. Low but which hits the ear drum hardly. "I TOO want that." 

 "How about Lia?" I asked Yeji . "I talked to her this morning" Yeji said and continued " How are chaeryoung and winter? " I smiled a little " they are fine, shipping people. " yeji laughed at my silly way of talking. "Do you have any other friends?" Yeji was striking questions continuously. "Yeah, there is my cousin and he is also my close childhood friend. We grew together untill I decided to study here" I said. Yeji made a oh and lay next to me. I went on top of her. "Yeji I  want to know you but I can't control my hormones" I said and when I was about to kiss her she place a finger on my lips asking me to be quite. " I want you to wait for me" Yeji said and I suddenly felt embarrassed. "You know the worst part is, you who avoided my kiss and i was so much in form." I said and continued to get away from her. She was still laying in bed. "I love you Shin" Yeji looked at my neck as if she was craving for it.       "Are you imagining marks on my neck?" I asked Yeji and she but her lower lip. God, it was getting so hot all of a sudden . "Don't forget who is the top and who is the bottom" I said in a seductive deep voice which every girl die to hear from me.