Day off

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI’S POV

 

I was watching Ryujin talking to a kid. She looked so happy which made me smile. The kid kept speaking random stuff which made me laugh. “What is your name?” I asked the little boy. “I’m James” he said. Ryujin caressed his hair and sat next to me on the bench. “Hello James, I’m Yeji” I let out my hand. “I must go now. My mom will be a ball of fire if I’m late” he said and ran. That boy must me 6 or 7 years old.

 

 

“He was cute” I said. We were at the park. Ryujin took a day off I don’t know why. “What are the plans for today?” she asked. We don’t really go out on our days off because mostly we are tired or we are busy in bed. “How about we visit your parents?” I said.

 

“Oh yeah nice. Dad will be really happy to see you” she said and hopped from her seat. “are you not going to inform them that we will pay a visit?” I got up from my seat and dusted my skirt.

 

“I will text him” she said and pulled me to the car. “I can walk myself you don’t have to drag me everywhere” I spoke and got in the car. “leggo” she said and drove really fast. “do you think we have extra lifes? SLOW DOWN” I scolded her. She is cute when she frown and look away. But still she listens to me.

 

“Dad said we can have lunch with them” she said looking forward at the road to show that she is mad at me which obviously seems so childish. I peaked her cheeks which made her smile displaying her whiskers.

 

 

Ryujin’s dad called. The phone was connected to the car’s speaker and she picked up. “hello dad”

 

“are you on the way?”

“yes dad. Yeji is also here.”

“hello papa”

“Oh, hello Yeji”

“so, dad why did you call?”

“you have to pickup Yuna and chaeryeong on your way”

“Are you sure dad? I mean, Yuna is fine but did you ask Chaeryeong if she is willing to join?”

“Yuna insisted”

“Oh, fine. I’ll do”

“Good. Drive Safe”

 

The call ended. Ryujin took a left turn. Wait how did she know where Yuna and chaeryeong was?

 

 

“you know where they are?” I asked. “yes, they are probably 10 seconds aways ……………………and here they are” She pulled down.

 

“Hello unnie” Yuna greeted. They sat at the back seat. “hello Yuna. Hello chaeryeong” “We don’t want to be late Ryujin” Chaeryeong said. “yeah yeah sure. Who wants to be late when they meet their future in laws”

 

Ryujin giggled. And even got hit on her shoulder by Chaeryeong. Yuna on the other hand was shy and quite. “Yah Yeji, ask your Wife to shut ” Chaeryeong whined and slithered on her seat. I could only laugh at their interaction. The whole ride was full of energy. Yuna butting in at everything Chaeryeong says and Ryujin teasing them.

 

 

 

When we were at their house Ryujin asked us 3 to walk in before her. I guess she has some work outside the house. But then later she said Chaeryeong to stay with her. I was left with Yuna. We walked in and greeted Papa. Mama was really surprised to see us. She did not expect to see us.

 

 

 

 

RYUJIN’S POV

“I hope you know Yuna is a kid” I said softly to not sound arrogant. “yes Ryujin. I know that and I don’t want her to change herself for anyone. I already stepped back.” Woah, that hurts. I feel bad after Chaeryeong said that. I know her from middle school and she has never crushed over anyone.

 

 

She had many admires but she never gave any hope to them. She said she will wait for the right person and never actually tried to get into any relationship. Everyone knows how teenagers get whipped over anyone around them but Chaeryeong kept her feelings for the person she can truly love. She even said once that if she love someone she won’t give up easily and if she does not like anyone, she gives them the cold shoulder but now, seeing Chaeryeong give up makes me feel sad. I don’t know why. Should I talk to her as my friend or as my sister’s admire.

 

 

 

“Is Yuna willing to stay? You know that she likes you too but she is still young to go through the ups and downs in a relationship. You should understand her.”

 

 

“Ryujin, I said Yuna that I can wait. Even I asked her to reject if she does not want to be. I asked her not to think how I will feel and say me what’s in her mind. I was ready to face rejection too but I don’t want to hang in between my thoughts. It’s easy. She don’t even reject nor she speaks anything. Everything is fine. She said she already likes someone so I should respect that and step back.” She said.

 

 

Well that hurts. I know Yuna, she is really complicated sometimes and she can’t figure out what she really wants. But seeing Chaeryeong like this, I can’t help their situation. Before I could speak anything Chaeryeong spoke.

 

“We should probably go in. They might be waiting for us” she said and walked pass me.

 

 

 

Hell, They are complicated.

 

 

 

 

YEJI’S POV

 

“Ryujinnieeeee” I whined because Ryujin refused to buy me Snacks.

“Yeji, we already bought so many. Why do you need more?” she said and caressed my thing. “I want to eat ice cream.” I said totally ignoring her question. “wait here” she said and left to buy ice cream. I know I shouldn’t give her a hard time but I was craving sweets.

 

 

 

I was in my own thoughts when Lia called. I sighed and picked up.

 

“hello Yeji”

“Hi”

“are you still mad about yesterday?”

“No, infact I’m happy to see that brat again”

“Yeji, I’m sorry. I knew everything but still I gave him a chance”

“its fine Lia. I can’t stop you to choose people you like. But be careful and be aware. I don’t trust him”

“Yeah thanks. I will be. Well, I need to go Bella is barking for food”

“Ok, bye then”

“Bye”

 

And we ended. It’s the same guy. I planned not to mention him to Ryujin. She will tear him into pieces. I don’t want Lia to be with him but I can’t force anyone.

 

 

The door opens and Ryujin walks in with a box of ice cream. “yay” I jumped from my seat and pulled the packets from her. “I was expecting a thank you”

 

I ran to her again because she was being a cry baby. “Thanks daddy” I said and peaked her cheek. “Well, that was good” she said and chuckled. But earned a spank from me.

 

 

“you know how badly I need you?” she spoke in my ear almost whispering while back hugging me. “but you can’t get me” I replied and turned to face her. I was leaning on the kitchen counter because she was being clingy. She leaned forward to kiss me but instead I placed the spoon and fed her ice cream. “uh-you shouldn’t be doing this to me” she said moving back and eating the ice cream I spooned her.

 

 

 

“Are you on your days?” she asked. I know she is planning things in her mind so why not see what she is thinking.

 

“Maybe” I whispered in her ear and turned round as if I did a little dance. I walked out of the kitchen but she held me tight by my waist. What a needy wife I have got. It’s mostly her who makes the first move and she is not even shy to say that she is .

 

 

“I need you” she said once again and still did not loosen the grip on me. “but I don’t” I said testing her. She bit my neck. that hurts. I groaned and pushed her away. I rubbed the area on which she bit me.

 

“babeeee” she whined and threw her hands in the air like a little kid. “Shut up or else you will be sleeping on the floor tonight”

 

“You are so hot, so y, I can’t help it” she said softly and walked close again. “just imagine be as a bottom. I know it turns you on babe” she spoke.

 

 

“Quit it” I said. She walked to the living room and picked up her phone. I know what she’s gonna do. “give me your phone” I asked in a demanding tone. “why will I do that?” she said in an irritated voice. “because I asked you to”

“I am not giving you my phone” she said and walked to the bedroom. “You won’t get it” I said snatching away the phone from her. “Come on Yeji, give me my phone.” She said. I can see she is irritated. “Yeji? You changed your tone so quickly. Take it you needy brat” I said and gave her the phone or almost spanked it in her chest.

 

 

 

“you are sleeping on the couch” I shouted from the room.

“We have many rooms duhh”

 

Selfish Shin.