Clumsy

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

 

 

I woke up. I could fell my eyes still numb. I remembered last night. It was full of emotions. First, I felt sad that Lia was gone. Second I felt butterflies when I realised that I started liking Ryujin again. The fact that I and Ryujin are dating was making me go crazy early in the morning. I hear a ding in my phone. It was Ryujin.

 

Ryujin

Gud morning 🥰

                                                                                                                                                      Me

                                                                                                                                                  Morning

Ryujin

When will the next academic year start?

                                                                                                                                                 Me

                                                                                                                                     from 12th june

Ryujin

Okay!! Thx love

                                                                                                                                                      Me

                                                                                                                                                       ❤️

 

I was surely blushing by how she calls me 'love'.  It was not that cheesy conversation every couple have. I knew we will meet today so there was no use of being all cheesy early in the morning.

 

 

 

RYUJIN'S POV

 

 

I was happy. Actually I was very happy. It was my first day of dating Yeji. We are officially now. I love her but yet I know very less about her. I want to know everything from my girlfriend and not from a third person. I feel that we are too early. But I know we are true to our feelings. While thinking this I made a decision. I walked out of the house and started running to Yeji's house. I texted her on my way. I told her I was coming to meet her. She was fine with it. Yeji's house was not too far it was 20 minutes by walk and I always choose walking.   I reached and knocked on the door. Yeji opened the door with a smile. "Hello" I said stepping in. "hey, what is it" she asked before I could even enter properly. I guess she was curious. "Umm can we sit and talk. It is a huge matter" I told and did not show that I was a bit insecure about the topic. "Yeah sure" she said and sat on the couch and asked me to sit next to her. "Ummm, I like you. You know that right?" I asked not feeling good to speak further. She chugged and replied "How many times are you going to confess Ryujin?" I think she will feel hurt if I talk to her anymore. "It's not a confession. The thing is I , umm I was saying that we don't know eachother well" I tried my best to not make it awkward. She placed her eyes on me as she was confused. "What does that mean" she said resting her face on the sofa support. I was hesitating to continue. "Listen, don't get me wrong. I love you so much and I forever will. We don't know eachother's personality and what is inside our heart. We fell in love for love at first sight. We never talked muched to know eachother. I am saying that we are couples but can we be like buddies to know eachother. I know you have nothing in to do with pasts and all but I want to know my girlfriend. And I can know her when we are besties" I told it all in one breath. She moved from her place and came very cose to me. She was on top of me. I lend back completely. She held my hand beside my face and spoke. "Is that what you want?" She was seducing me I guess. I was shivering beneth her. "yeah- umm..... So do you understand my point. And please don't take it otherwise" I spoke and felt Yeji loosening her grip on my wists and she got up. "yeah but don't forget to say me when you know everything about me. Ok buddy?" Yeji might be kidding me. She was so cool about it. She already got into the character.  "I will love you at any cost of life" I spoke before sitting properly in my place. "You should" she said and was still standing and thinking something. She saw her phone and smiled. I was curious for what she was smiling for. Before I could die from my own imagination Yeji spoke. "It's Lia. She reached safely" I was smiling too. And then Yeji just puts her phone a side. "Ok so you are here now. What shall we do? We can play games and watch TV or go out for a walk." I was not willing to walk cuz it was chilled outside. "how about the first option?" I looked at Yeji and she smiled. "Good. I was not expecting that but ok, I am happy with it" and before we could continue our conversation I heard a door open. It was Yeji's mom. She smiled at me and I fastly got up and bowed in respect. "Good morning aunty" I said and she replied "good morning girl, are you Ryujin by any chance?" Her voice was sweet. Yeji might have got her mother's voice because I could not make out any difference. "Umm. Yes my name is Ryujin." I was shy that yeji mentioned me to her mother. "Yeji describes people well. You are just as how she told me" her mother was so kind. "But she couldn't describe your beauty well" I was so shy that I almost hid my face with my hands. "thank you Aunty" It made me feel so good. I was willing that my whole day was going to be the same.  "Mom, we will be in my room. If you need anything just text me." Yeji spoke and I wondered why she told text. Then I realise that her house was almost as huge as a mansion. "Okay sweetie have fun" her mother said and left before we could move. "let's go" Yeji said and directed me to her room. I followed her. We entered the room and it was all decorated in her style. "Beautiful" I spoke and she turned back. "I guess it would be hard to not hug my buddy" she said and sat on the edge of the bed. "You can hug your buddy" I said and just went close to the bed. "But I can't get close to my so called buddy" she was seeing in my eyes and saying every word. I was wondering if she said it right. "What does that mean?" I asked her. She got up from the bed and was walking close to me. I was not ready to feel her this close to me. She walked close to me and I tried to move back. I moved back untill I felt my back touck the wall. It was the end. She ws too close to me. She held my hands tightly next to my waist. She was a inch away from my neck. I could feel her breath near my neck. It was warm and it gave me shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes so tightly. I was about to shout. She spoke close to me. "I can't do this to a friend" she said. And I opened my eyes slowly. She looked deep in my eyes. "You can do it with only this friend" I spoke and I could feel her lips on my neck. I was feeling it for the first time. "Not so early babe" she spoke and it made me shy. "we won't do it so early" she cleared the things which were in my mind.