Cuz

Regret is my biggest fear

RYUJIN'S POV

 

I hear a lot of notifications when I was taking shower. I checked my phone when I came out of the bathroom. The first one was Yeji's. I clicked on it. She asked me to get rid of the contact. Even I thought that but our companies have marched on the bases of that contract. I can make a new contract which excludes about our marriage. 

 

ME

I will manage that

Don't worry, love

Good night!!!!

 

I checked other messages too. Yuna have send the photos and videos she has captured. I love today. I got engaged. I got engaged to the love of my life. I recaptured what happened today. I fell asleep after a second I kept my phone aside. 

 

 

YEJI'S POV

 

I was still sleeping when I felt weight on my stomach. I did not bother about it and continued my sleep. When I tried to wake up I found Ryujin sleeping next to me. She wrapped her arm around me. Her face buried in my shoulder. She was sleeping like a baby. 

 

 

I caressed her hair with my right hand. I ran my hands in her hair slowly so that I did not wake her up. I could not control myself because she was looking so cute. I pinched her cheeks really softly. She groaned  while she was still sleeping. It was 11 already. I tried to move away from her so that she wakes up. She rubbed her nose on my shoulder in irritation. I pulled her blanket. She was whining. Still cute.

 

 

 "Ryudeong wake up" I said and supported myself by my elbow. "Why?" She groaned in her sleepy voice. She tried to pull up the blanket. "It is getting late" I pulled the blanket again and threw it behind me which was really far from Ryujin. "Do we have to go anywhere?" She said keeping her eyes closed. "No, but wake up" I placed my left hand on the pillow, beside her head. My hair brushing her face. "Let me sleep" she said with a frowned face. She was getting disturbed by my hair. She tried to remove it once then twice. She looked at me with an annoyed face. "Why do you want me to wake up?" Her eyes were really small as she was sleepy. "Cuz it is 11 now" I guess it made sense. "So can't I sleep till 11?" She put my hair behind my ear. "Wake up" I whined because I had no answer for that.

 

She pulled me. I fell on top of her. It was a bit uncomfortable. "What do you want?" She asked. I stayed silent for a bit. I tired to face her properly. I was thinking of being cheesy. "You" I spoke in a seductive tone. "Hmm. You will get what you want but let me sleep" she closed her eyes again. "I want your time" when I said this Ryujin held my waist with both of her hands and took support to get up. "Ok" she spoke softly and got up from bed. I guessed it was cute that she suddenly listened to me.  I used the bathroom and came out of the room. Ryujin was in her room. Till then I went to the kitchen to cook something. But there was 3 dishes ready. They looked so tempting. Ryujin cooked all of these. But when? She even got time to cook. 

 

 

Few minutes later I see Ryujin walking to the kitchen. She tied her hair into a messy ponytail. It still melts my heart. She used to do it when she played soccer.  "You  cooked all of these?" I asked. "Yes" she said and started warming them in the owen. "When?" I was curious. "At 6 maybe" she spoke.  "Why did you cook so early in the morning?" I kept questioning. "Because I woke up at 6, and I thought you would be hungry when you wake up" she said and continued with her work. "So that the reason you were sleepy" I said when I realised. I shouldn't have been so stubborn. "Yeah, and you wanted me to wake up" she said and placed the bowls on the table. "Sorry" I said. She hugged me when she was done arranging the dining table. 

 

She realised me and pulled a chair for me to sit. I sat down and she asked me to taste. She served me as if I was in a restaurant. "Say me how it is" she sat on the chair next to me. I took the first bite and could not explain how tasty it was. I don't know what kind of dish it was but it was so amazing that I kept eating. "It is so good. You can run a restaurant" I said. Ryujin kept looking at me while I enjoyed the food. "I want to taste some" She said. For a second I realised that she should also eat right. 

 

 "Should I serve you?" I asked. "I will eat but first I want to taste it" she said. I lifted the spoon and then she stopped me. "I want to taste that" she pointed my lips. I felt so embarrassed. "What I mean is there is food on your lips and it would taste better if I eat it. And I will also get my dessert for the day" she said and winked. I want to hit her for making me feel so many emotions at once. "Shut up" I said and swallowed hard. She placed her lips on mine in a quick move. I did not even realise. She my lips. I was blushing so badly. My cheeks were heated up. She moved back and sat properly. She then started eating her food as if nothing happened a second ago. "You are the only person I have ever kissed" I spoke while she did not make eye contact. She then slowly turned to me still chewing food. 

 

 "Good, I have marked them mine" she said and kept looking at me. We did nothing for a few seconds. She spoke again. "Babe I was the one who took your ity, hope you did not get paired in these years" how can she speak about these things so easily? "You are the one and only I have got in my life" I said and avoided the ity topic. She indirectly hoped that I did not had with anyone. 

 

 

 "Tonight there is dinner at the house. You know family meet" she said and continued to eat. "Where?" I asked as her sentence was confusing. "At my parent's place. Your family and mine. You and me." She said in more clarity. "Okay" I said and took my plate and walked to the kitchen as I was done eating. I was walking to the room but then Ryujin spoke. "I need your help" I walked to her. "How can I help you" it was more like a request. "You know winter?" She asked. "Yes obviously" I said and passed a glass of water to Ryujin. "Umm, she kinda like your sister" Ryujin said being unsure of my reaction to her words. I laughed at how silly it sounded. "Chaeyoung unnie?  Seriously. First, my unnie is rarely interested in anyone. Second, she might like winter back because she is kind of her type. So there are 50℅ chances. " I said. Ryujin spoke again. Her voice had a bit of bitterness this time. "So, are you helping me or not?" I walked closer to her and left a peck on her lips. "Anything for you" I said.  "Ok, so go to the room and wait for me" she said. I don't know how my hormones react to such simple things. 

 

 "What are we gonna do?" I said in a flirty way. She held one of my check and kissed me. And spoke after a quick kiss we shared. "babe, we aren't having " she left. Thats it. She talk about it so smoothly. My body is waiting to feel her. She has always blown my mind. We had twice when we were in a relationship. Now that she had got a , I am more impatient. "I never said that" I shouted so that it was audible to her. "You mean that" she said and walked to me. "Stop assuming wrong" I said and avoided her eyes. "Ok, so there is a punishment for you" she spoke in a deep voice. "Wh-what?" I guess my brain was running in a really wrong direction.  "You won't get anything until you ask for it" she said. "That does not makes sense." I said and turned to walk away. "That will make sense when you can't control your hormones" she said loudly before I could run away to avoid her.