Love

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

It was time to go home. The ceremony was finished. I looked at the ring on my hand. I smiled without realizing. I was sitting in the car. Outside the door there was Yuna, chaeryoung and winter. They were talking about random stuff and laughing on their own jokes. I see Ryujin asking them to move aside to get in the car. She got in beside me. She asked the driver to drop us home. 

 

We both were tired. It was 5 in the evening. Ryujin was talking on the phone. It was her dad. I don't know what he said but by seeing Ryujin I could say that she was upset. She started whining like a little girl. I laughed covering my mouth at how silly she was looking. After talking to her dad she hanged her head back on the seat. "Is everything okay?" I asked and Ryujin turned to look at me. "Yeah, just that I am on leave, my dad still want me to work" she was not willing to do so. "Do you have to go to the office?" I asked .

 

 she moved back and rested her head on my shoulder. "No, I will have to work on a project and submit it. I don't need to go to the office. I guess only one day I will need to go for presenting the project to the investors" she softly said. "everything has changed, we have grown so much" I said in a very low voice. I did not give Ryujin a chance to speak and continued again. "Don't worry, if you have to work at home then I can be your stress reliever" 

 

 hearing this from me, Ryujin quickly moved her head from my shoulder and sat up straight. "What??" She asked in shock. I don't know why there was a need to be shocked. "I can take care of you if you have to work at home" I said and she was now relaxed. I don't know what made her think otherwise. I forced my mind to think of a second meaning of what I said. After I hit the greatest realisation. I started hitting Ryujin. With full force I pushed Ryujin's arm. "You, yahhhh. Why do you have to be so dirty minded?" I screamed. 

 

 

 " Watch your words and then blame me. "she also raised her voice. I see that we were not the only people in the car. The driver might be listening to us. I lowered my voice and spoke. "Shut up now" I sat back comfortably. "Well, winter also says that I am really stressed these days" she spoke and looked at me with the corner of her eye. I gave her a death gaze and waited her to speak another word so I could rip her with anger.

 

 "So you can ask winter to relive your stress" I said and closed my eyes and crossed my arms. "Will you let me go out with other girls?" She spoke. She was really testing my patients . I did not speak anything and waited to reach home. If I don't reply she don't ask further. It's better to keep her quite.

 

I walked in when we reached home. I did not speak anything and directly went to my room and locked the room. I hear knocking. She was knocking the door really hard. I was so done with he teasing and opened the door harshly. The next thing she did was dragged me upstairs. "What are you doing?" I walked with her. " wait a second " we were in her room. 

 

She pulled out a jewelry box from her cabinet. And brought it closer to me. She opened the box and it was a necklace. I was surprised. She always does so much for me. "This is your engagement gift" she said and asked permission to put it on my neck. I pushed my hair at on side of the neck. After a second she turned me to face her. "You look better without these things but I have to gift you something good" she said a chugged. I hugged her as she was being so nice to me. 

 

 "Thank you" I said without releasing her from the hug. She caressed my back. "I can give you everything I have" she spoke softly. I moved back. "But I did not prepare any such thing for you" I said with a sad voice. "You are enough for me. At least for tonight" she smirked and earned a slap from me. It was a light slap tho. "Ryujinahhh" I whined at her way of  making things work out. " I was just kidding" she spoke and held me hands. "You are what I wanted. I don't need anything in life but you" she spoke. She did not make any eye contact. She avoided my eyes. "I don't deserve you" I said and felt tears rolling down my checks. 

 

 "You deserve everything Yedoung" hearing my nickname what she gave me years ago did not help but made me cry more. She wiped my tears. She was standing too close to me. I did not notice when her hand travelled to my waist. "Why are you so nice to me?" I asked. She spoke softly. "Because it is you" I removed her hand from my waist and took a step back. "Yeah it's me, the person who has hurt you so many times" it was hard for me to hold my tears. "No Yedoung you did not hurt me. You did what you thought was right" she walked close to me again. She kept wiping the tears from my cheeks. 

 

 

 "Now, cut the carb and listen to the important thing I want to tell you" she said a little louder than before. She made me sit on the bed. she sat next to me. She waited for me to calm down. After few minutes she started speaking. "Listen you don't have to feel uncomfortable. And I am sorry if you feel bad."  I was confused about what she just said. I did not understand. I looked at her with a questioning expression. "What does that mean?" I asked and sat up straight . "You know I am a girl" she was not making sense. She has never been so clumsy with words. She always says everything clearly. "Ryujin, come to the point" I said still being confused.

 

 

 "I can't, let me go with the flow" she said and tried to continue. "You know I am a girl, right?" She asked again. This time I was giving her the answers she needed to continue . "Yes I know" I said after breathing. "So, every girl has common body parts" I raised an eyebrow when she said that. I don't know what she was trying to say. She was driving me insane. "Yeah, so what do you want to say?" I spoke softly and expected a sensible answer. " I don't have the common body features like any other girl or like you" I was shock. What was that suppose to mean. 

 

 "What do you mean?" I got up from the bed being frustrated by her words. Why can't she just say everything directly? She pulled my wrist and made me sit on the bed again. "I-umm, I am an inter" she held my hands tightly and did not dare to make eye contact with me. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I stayed silent. After a few seconds I spoke softly. "B-but you were just like other girls right?" I said and Ryujin slowly raised her head to look at me. "I was" she said and looked with horror. 

 

I don't know how to handle this situation. I want to know my reaction on her confession. I thought again and again. After realizing few things I laughed a little. Ryujin looked at me with her shocked eyes which became bigger than her actual ones. "Why are you laughing?" She asked . " you are so innocent Ryujinnie " I said and cupped her cheeks. "Wh-what?" She was looking so confused . "don't you think about our future? Like we can have kids too" I said and smiled at how cute she was looking when she was worried. "I love you" Ryujin hugged me tightly. 

 

She rested her face on my neck. She breathed near my neck. It send shivers down my spine. Her hot breath hitting my neck. "Ahh, it tickles" I said and tried to move her away from me. She held me tightly in there. She breathed in the same potion of my neck. I pulled my lips together to stop laughing. "Here?" She asked. I just nodded my head and she left a kiss on the my neck. It was sensitive . I want to moan so badly. She on the same spot she kissed just now. She started leaving wet kisses on my neck. At a point she stopped and stared. "You look good with the art I do on you" she said as she see the mark she gave me earlier. It was really dark. I don't know if anyone have seen it when we were at the venue. I hope no camera has captured it. 

 

she on the hickey. I let out a loud thirsty moan. I pulled her more closer to my neck. I really missed every touch of hers. "I missed you" I said in a tone. "Me too, but not happening so fast" she said and backed up. I was whining for feeling more of her. I want her touch. I want her to touch me. I really want her so badly" 

 "Yahhh Ryujinahh, take responsibility for what you have started" I shouted and see Ryujin walking away. "Go and sleep. And don't mess the sheets till it is morning" she disappeared to the bathroom. I felt a bit embarrassed. She was still incharge of us. Like before. I went to the room and scroll through Instagram. 

 

 I was happy to see mine and Ryujin's pictures on the internet. But embarrassed when I saw many people posting the kiss we shared. And after all of those one article says.

 'THEY ARE UNDER A CONTRACT " I hated it. But it was true in a way. I send Ryujin tons of messages. 

 

Me

Tear the contact.

or do you still need it?

answer me..

 

later I realised that she might be taking a shower. I kept the phone aside and slept. I hate these news articles.