Tomorrow it is

Regret is my biggest fear

WINTER'S POV

 

I was sleeping but something beside me moved and I got scared. I almost jumped from bed but i was held by my arm. I looked after rubbing my eyes. It was a cute girl sleeping while messing her hair. "Why are you staring at me?" I was horrified when she spoke. I tried to move her arm from my shoulder. "I-i wasn't looking at you" i tried to mantain distance between us. "what time is it?" She asked. I got up from bed. She was moving her hair from her face. "Ah, it is quarter to 10" I don't know what to do now. "Ok" She was asleep. 

 

 

YUNA'S POV

 

"Ahhh, get up already" I tried to push chaeryeong. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me as if i am a pillow for her. "Hmm, shut up" she hugged me tightly. For a second i was froze. I was in that spot still. Her face buried in the cork of my neck. "Unnie" I almost whined. She placed her finger on my lips asking me to shut up. "You never called me unnie. And even if you do, it is really awkward" she went back to sleep. I remembered Ryujin unnie's words.

'You don't know what you are interested in. Then date a guy first, to see if you are straight because if a guy makes you feel uncomfortable then you can know. But a girl can never make you feel uncomfortable. She can be your girlfriend or friend" 

I shook my head. I can't agree that I don't like guys. Or maybe I am a bi? No, what am I even thinking? I am straight right? Right??? 

Shut my mind already. 

 

 

RYUJIN'S POV

"Babe" I tried to wake up the fairy next to me. She was rolled in the sheets. My head was spinning. I remember, last night I passed out. Yeji was not willing to get up. "We need to go back home" I said and turned her to face me. "I want to sleep" she said and pulled up the blanket. "You can sleep once we reach home" i said if that makes sense. "My sleep will be gone. Shut up and sleep" she said and pulled me back to bed.

 

After some time I finally pushed Yeji out of bed. Now I guess I should take her home.

 

 

YEJI'S POV

"Yeji" Chaeyoung unnie called out. I walked to her. She was holding some papers. "yes unnie" I said. "Take this, Ryujin issued for a new contract" She said and gave me the documents. "Oh she did not tell me about that" i said and i was eager to open the document. "She said you asked to change it" Unnie was confused. "Ah, i don't remember why I asked her to change it" I walked to Ryujin. 

 

 

"Ahg, i am sorry" I shut the door as soon as possible when I saw Ryujin changing her clothes. I must have knocked? Wait, we had . Why did i make it awkward then. Ahhg I am dumb. "You can come in now" Ryujin shouted. I walked in slowly. I was looking at my feet. "Unnie gave this" i handed the document to her. "Yeah, we have to sign it" she started reading it loud. "This merch of the companies exclude the marriage of the heirs of Shin's and Hwang's." She was happy so was I. Finally a proper marriage. I hugged her tightly. "Let's sign it." I pulled away from the hug and read the papers.

 

We both were smiling like idiots after signing the documents. "Tomorrow it is" Ryujin sighed and sat on the bed. "Yeah tomorrow I will be yours officially" Ryujin smiled with all of her teeth. I sat on her lap and wrapped my hands around her neck. The most comfortable place. Ryujin's hands were resting on the bed as she was leaning back. "So what do you want as a gift Missus Shin?" Ryujin placed her hands on my waist and moved forward. "I just need you" I said sincerely. "I am with you forever. But don't you need anything?" I shook my head as a no.

 

 

"I love you" Ryujin said and brushed her nose on mine and that's the time when someone has to open the door. "Oh-sorry" Yuna said and closed it again. I know she must be laughing at us. "Ahh little Shin, learn to knock" Ryujin shouted towards the door. She turned her face towards me and we both laughted at how we just got caught. We are going to get married anyways. This is what they should get used to. 

 

We both stopped laughing and I see Ryujin's lustful eyes. She supported my back with her right hand as for her other hand was on my waist. Holding it firmly. "Let's go home" I spoke and got up from her lap. "Okay missus Shin" She intertwined our fingers and walked out of the room. "guys we will leave now, we have to do arrangaments for tomorrow" Ryujin said. Everyone was sitting in the living room.

 

"Unnie, we will leave for now but you can come anytime you want" Ryujin said when Chaeyoung unnie approached us. "Sure, take care" she said and Ryujin headed to get the car keys. "Yuna i will fetch you tomorrow" Chaeryeong claimed. "How are you going?" Chaeyoung unnie asked Winter. "I will take a taxi for now" Winter replied. They both like each other but can't confess? Chaeyoung unnie is not so soft but she become soft when it is Winter. "And tomorrow?" Chaeyoung unnie was so nervous. Her ears were red. God, this is the best thing I can for.

 

"Same" Winter said. I was looking like a thrid-wheel between them. But there conversation was so funny. So short. How can they get together if both of them are afraid. "I can give you a ride today and fetch you tomorrow" ohh nice move unnie. "It's fine I can-" She did not complete her sentence but unnie interrupted. "please don't say no" okay i was done. I can't stand them anymore.

 

I and Ryujin walked inside our house. "Check if you need anything" Ryujin said as she loosen her body on the couch. "What?" I asked but i got no answer from her. I walked to my room. It was empty. It was like a guest room. My closet empty. I checked other things too. I ran to Ryujin. "Where is my stuff?" I asked being confused. "In our room" she said firmly. Wait, did she say our room? Like 'OUR' . I was blushing. "Our room?" I still wanted to have no doubt. "Come" she dragged me by my wrist. 

 

 

I looked around at the room. Which was once Ryujin's. Our stuff was arranged equally. Well her room was way too bigger than mine. I mean our room is much bigger than the room i was staying in. "Do you need any changes?" She said. I turned my attention to her. "No, it is perfect" i said and clapped my hands which earned an annoying look from her. I stopped and crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. I am still the one who is bossy right? Or did i melt for Ryujin. "You said you were sleepy" Ryujin said and walked to the bed. 

 

"Yeah but i am not sleepy now" She looked at me and pouted. Aww cutie. "I wanna cuddle" she said. Those words slip like butter. "just cuddles right?" I asked being unsure of her intentions. "Yes" she said and pulled me on the bed.

 

I wasn't sleepy but i fell asleep in Ryujin's arms.

 

 

 

(A/n: i am sorry. There was not much of Ryeji's content. But i am saving it for the next chapters. 

heheheh see you guys soon)