Professional

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

"Hey oldie" I heard a voice while I was walking to my office. "Hey kiddo" I fired back. "Pff unnie" Yuna replied. Before I could say another word I was interrupted my the ring of my phone. "Hello" it was Chaeryeong. I excused myself standing in the same place as before and Yuna to my right. "Hey, have you seen Yuna?" I did not expect the first thing she would ask was this. "Yes,..... But why are you asking me that?" I asked as I eyed Yuna. She don't know that we were talking about her.

 

 

"She is not picking up my call neither is she replying to my text" Chaeryeong said. "I guess you should try again" I don't know what happened to them. And why was Chaeryeong texting Yuna. "It's of no use. She won't" Chaeryeong sighed. "I'm asking you, try it." I said. "Fine, see you later" she said and ended the call. In a few seconds Yuna's phone rang. She fastly muted it.

 

 

"Pick it up Yuna" I said as we started walking. "There's no need" she said, she was still holding the phone. I could clearly see the caller id it was 'cherry'. I never knew they got close.  I wonder what happened to them.

 

 

 

YUNA'S POV

(FLASHBACK)

 

 

 "Good morning" I heard a voice when I half opened my eyes. I almost jumped off of bed when I realise I was in Chaeryeong unnie's room. "Go-good morning." I said as I got up from bed. "Yuna" she said as she walked to me. I looked around if I left any belongings. She held on my wrist firmly. "Unnie I'm sorry about yesterday" I said. " No, it's what both of us wanted" she said and looked into my eyes. "Unnie I'm sorry" I said breaking the eye contact. "Stop that Yuna" Her voice was firm. "I did not mean to do th-". I got interrupted. "Can't you see I like you?" She yelled. " I don't know...... " I shouted back.  Her hand caressed my cheek.

 

 

I'm not ready to accept her feelings. Did we sleep...No we just kissed. "Yuna you are not a kid. Can't you make decisions?" She asked removing her hand from mine. "Unnie I-.." I was interrupted again. "Yuna, don't call me unnie" she spoke in a bit of tender voice. "I don't know if we could make it together" . I said lowering my voice. "I guess I was wrong, I thought you are a grown up. You are still that stupid kid. Can't you once make decisions on your own? Do you need Ryujin or your mom to pamper you?" She shouted. That's the time when I picked up my phone and started to leave. How bad can she think of me. If she is not getting something she is forcing people to get it for her. She is the childish one, she is immature.

 

 

 

 "Thanks for the stay"

 

 

 

PRESENT (RYUJIN'S POV)

 

 "Hey,....... wait. What are you doing here?" My voice went from excited to shock when I saw Yeji. "I'm your designer, did you forget?' She said and closed the door behind her. "So Missus Shin, would you like to have a seat" I said after clearing my throat. I earned a chuckle from her. I walked to her and placed a kiss on her forehead. Allowing her to sit. "What are we going to discuss?" She asked. I was the one who called the designer. Never did the thought of Yeji is my present designer cross my mind. "In a month I'll be modeling to represent our company" I said as Yeji nodded. "So I need to design your clothes?" She asked.

 " so you need to design my clothes " I repeated.

 

 "Fineeeee" She said making a really silly face. "I never thought of you as my wife. I mean I still can't believe we are married" I spoke. She got up from her seat and stepped close to me. "Do you want me to make you believe the fact that we are married?" She said bitting her lower bit. I poked my index finger on her chest and push her little to make her sit on the chair once again. "Kitties are trying to boss around?" 

 " you know what? Kitties can scratch and leave marks on your back"

 "Only when they are taking daddy's "

 "Oh, this daddy can be such a bottom when need to "

 " pff" this whole time I was leaning towards her. But now I took support on my desk.I

 "Now let's get professional Mrs. Shin"

 "It's Ms. Hwang if professional"

 " Whatever"