Dinner

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

"Ryujin why are you not coming out? " I said as I knocked at her bedroom door. She slowly opened the door. She was wearing a good outfit for the family dinner. "I don't think this will work" she said as she was about to close the door again to change. I stopped her. "You look really good" I said and she stared at me. "Really?" She was not satisfied by her outfit. "Yes" I said and walked in her room. She continued to get ready. 

 

She used her regular perfume which I love. She smelled so good. "Aren't we getting late?" I asked her. She turned to me and spoke. "Yes, let's hurry" she said and pulled my wrist. We walked out. "You take a lot of time to get ready" I said after I sat in the car. She started driving. "I dont, usually. But it is a family dinner so" she drove very fast so that we did not get late. 

 

 

I got Chaeyoung unnie's call. "Hello" I said. "Yeji, where are you?" She said from the other side. "About to reach" I said. We were 5 minutes away. "Faster" Chaeyoung unnie hanged up. "Don't say anything when we reach there" Ryujin spoke and looked at me. "Ok" I said and after few minutes we were at Ryujin's parent's house. We walked close to each other. After all we will get married next week. "I am sorry everyone, we are late because I went to buy this." She showed a box which was nicely wrapped in a gift wrap. "No excuses." My mom said and approached us. Ryujin handed me the box. "I want to talk to you" my mom told Ryujin. They went at the corner of the house. Till then I greeted everyone. 

 

 

 

RYUJIN'S POV

 

I followed mama. I call Yeji's mom as mama.  We were standing at the corner of the hall. "You know I first met you when Yeji introduced you as her friend. She later told me you guys shared a relationship. And after that she was heart broken. You guys figured out again. I am glad you are good at keeping up to the people you love." She spoke softly. I was waiting her to continue but I guess I needed to speak something. "Thank you mama. I will be in good terms" I said and stood there without speaking another word. "I have one question" she said. I was wondering what it was. "What is it mama?" I spoke with curiosity. "Yesterday, was that fake?" She was doubting her words. 

 

 "No mama" I said and cleared her question. "Are you together?" She questioned again. I said expecting this to be the last question. "Yes" . She smiled. We walked together till we joined the crowd. "Ryujin I want to speak to you" my dad said. I cursed myself internally. "Ok" I kind of sighed and saw Yuna giggling. we walked to my dad's room. "You will have to make presentations for the project" my dad said. "Ok" I said and I knew it was not the only thing. "And it's a big deal so don't mess it" my dad continued to speak. "Dad, I want you to make a new contract which excludes our marriage"  I spoke . I don't know what he will think of me but this was a good chance to speak. "Why?" He raised his eyebrow. It was a common question. "Dad, I don't want my fiancee to be a part of this deal" I spoke calmly. "What do you mean, you got engaged to her because of the contact" my dad was finding answers himself.  "Dad, I got engaged to her because of love and no contract can say me what to do".

 

 

I want dad to make a new contract or I can do it myself. "What?" My dad was quite shock. "Dad we dated before, we broke up then again we are here, together" I said and my dad did not speak anything. "I want to exclude our marriage. And I will make a proper deal with papa" I continued. After few seconds my dad spoke. "But no complications should take place" my dad patted my shoulder and left. I went out and see Yeji arranging dishes on the table. I hit Yuna on her head. "Help idiot" Yeji and mom started laughing. "Ahh unnie" Yuna whined and held her head in pain. She caressed herself. I walked to where mom and Yeji was. I helped them a little. I greeted Chaeyoung unnie when she approached. "Hello unnie" I said and looked at Yeji after a second reminding her about winter. "Hello Ryujin-shi" she shook hands with me and walked to Yeji. They talked a little. 

 

 

We were at the dine. Our dad's started taking and our mom's were friends. I was sitting next to Yeji and at my left was Yuna. We enjoyed our meal. Yeji was quite all the day. I placed my right hand on her  lap. She looked at me with anger. Which was funny. I love to annoy her. I just placed my hand and did not move it yet. I started making circles on her outer thigh. She was uncomfortable. I stopped eating and paid all my attention to her. I was facing forward. I did not dare to look aft Yeji. My hand moved to get inner thigh. She  pressed her legs together by the sudden touch from me. She was not able to eat properly. I giggled at how she reacted. I ate a little food while I was busy teasing Yeji. "I swear you are dead if you don't stop now" Yeji clenched  her jaw and spoke with a low voice. I touched the tip of my fingers on her thigh to make her whine in pleasure. "Ryujin why aren't you eating?" Mama spoke when she noticed me. I ate with my left hand cuz my right hand was doing wonders to Yeji. "This girl is so crazy, why are you eating with your left hand?" My mom king of scolded me. I was eating with a soon tho. But still. I did not speak anything.

 

 "Mom her other hand might be busy" Yuna said and did not make an eye contact with me. I quickly removed my hand from Yeji's thigh and hit her with my left hand. She had always been nosy. I guess Chaeyoung unnie understood what Yuna ment. She giggled. Yeji felt so embarrassed. "I am sorry everyone" I said as I disturbed. I walked to the room after I excused myself. I was followed by Yeji. When I entered I was hit on my back. I was pinned on bed. My head facing the mattress. Yeji sat on top of me. "Stupid Ryujin" she hit me several times but still did not got up from my back. 

 

 

 "Ahh let me go" I said and pushed Yeji away. "Why do you have to do that?" Yeji almost shouted. I stood up from bed and lifted Yeji in bridle style. "Ryujin, you will die with my hands" Yeji tried to get free from my grip. She had to lock her hands around my neck so that she did not fall. "I love you" I said and started walking down. "What, no. Please no" Yeji said and hid her face in my chest. Yuna hoot when she saw us like this, turning everyone's attention in us. Yeji was so embarrassed. "What going on?" Yuna well never keep shut. Our parents shyly observed us. I let down Yeji slowly. She was not able to face the elders. She excused that she need some water and ran to the kitchen. I could see Chaeyoung unnie smirk. "Sorry" I said and sat on my chair. 

 

 

 

 "Unnie you shouldn't lift weight" Yuna said facing me. "It's ok" I said and continued to eat. "No it's not" Yuna spoke again. I asked her to be low cuz everyone could hear us.