Rough ends

Regret is my biggest fear

RYUJIN'S POV

 

Today is my last exam. It is civics. I got ready and woke my lil sister. "Hey unnie" she said with a smile and gave a warm hug. " good morning lilttle Shin " I moved back from the hug. "Unnie today is your last paper, right?" She asked. " Yeah" 

 She hopped and sat on the bed. "We will go to our house then" she was excited to spend time with family. I was sure she has something in her mind but I cared less. "Yeah but after your school, ok?" I asked her and she got up and went to the washroom. And before she closed the door she yelled. " yeah " she was silly at sometimes but after all she is my cute little child. I went to school and went to my class and see chaeryoung and winter.

 

 "What's up ryu?" Winter gave a high five and I left my bad in my place. " I am good. How are you? " I asked her and sat down on my seat. She raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Yeah Ryujin you probably will be doing great. You have got Yeji" she was so nosy that time. I wanted to pin her down. " What?? What do you mean and stop guessing wrong" I told her. Chaeryoung added "You are always with Yeji nowadays" God why does it matters to them? ? They have no point of arguing with me about my relationship status. "Lia asked me a favor and that's all I am doing" I told them or maybe I informed them. "So Lia asked you to fall for Yeji and be her girlfriend?" Winter was too noisy with the words she just spoke. " it's my choice to be her girlfriend or not. It's on me to ask her out or not. It's all on me to fall for her. " I almost shouted. Chaeryoung giggled before speaking. "She really fell for Yeji" 

 

 

 " yes I did. And not from the past week. I fell for her 4 years back " I saw chaeryoung gasped and winter laughing. "Keep it up ryu. You are good at hiding" winter said.

 "Is it a compliment?" I asked being sarcastic. "Yes it is a compliment that you waited for her" chaeryoung added. The bell rings and we all took our seats as the test started. It was not that bad. It went well. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

YEJI'S POV

 

 

I was standing in the middle of the ground as Lia went to use the restroom. I feel someone back hugged me. I assumed it to be Ryujin and it was. "Good evening" she almost whispered in my ear. "Yeah... Good evening" what the I was nervous. She turned me around and did not remove her hands from my waist. She looked deep into my eyes. They are the things I can see a 100 times without getting tired of them. "How was your day?" She asked me and stayed in the same position . I liked it too much. I don't know why my heart was saying I was about to skip a beat. 

 

she placed her mobile in front of me. "Number" she said as I see the phone in her hand. She already had the contact page open. I took it hesitantly and started typing my number and she took it back when I was done. I don't know what she saved my number as. "You are cute" she said and I thought she was trying to small talk me. "Are you flirting?" I asked her willing that she will deny it. " nah, people flirt with someone they like" she told and I was so confused cuz she confessed yesterday and not she was playing tricks. "Huh?" I left a confused look at her. " I mean people try to flirt with the person they like. And not with the person they LOVE" she stressed that word. I kind of blush. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I see Lia coming front he opposite side of me..

 

Lia greeted Ryujin. "So it's the day. I will me leaving tomorrow" Lia said and I held my tears back. " don't worry I will take care of her " Ryujin said as if she is my guardian. "That's the reason I trusted you" Lia told. Trusted Ryujin for what?? "What do you mean you trusted Ryujin. What's going on?" Lia and Ryujin giggled and stoped talking . "Top secret" Lia said and I rolled my eyes. It was so not my habit. "Shall we walk?" Lia spoke again. We walked to a cafeteria with Ryujin. Ryujin paid as we all don't know when will be the next time we see Lia again. " I don't want Yeji to miss me a lot Ryujin " Lia told Ryujin or more likely she ruled Ryujin. "Hey, Lia what are you speaking watch your mouth" I told Lia as I did not knew what was going between her and Ryujin. 'I promise I won't let her" Ryujin spoke and I choked on my drink. What??? What is she even speaking?? "Stop it" I yelled still chocking. Lia and Ryujin patted my back and offered water. "Ryujin, I  and Yeji will be together tonight cuz we need to talk and she is going to help me pack my left over stuff. Lia spoke. Why is she informing everything to Ryujin. She was dumb I guess. "Yeah" Ryujin spoke and we left the cafeteria. Ryujin was not so important for me today. My best friend was leaving me today. We don't know when so She will return. 

 

I and Lia reached Lia's home and packed over everything. "Yeji she is not bad" Lia spoke which made me widen my eyes. "What?" I don't like living in illusions. "Ryujin is not bad" Lia spoke and I laughed at how silly she was. She wanted me and Ryujin to be  friends so that I don't miss her but she forgot about herself that time. "I had a crush on her i know she is not a bad person" I said and sat next to her. "Do you like Ryujin?" Lia asked out of the blue. " I said I had a crush on her. " Lia was angry at my words. I don't know what made her angry. "Stop talking about the past Yeji" Lia coldly explained. "You told Ryujin, I had a crush on her and why did you do so?" I asked her feeling few emotions. "Just ask her out already" Lia was so easy on this topic. "She confessed yesterday." I told Lia and she hopped and jumped from joy. "What did you say?" She asked and continue dancing. "I asked her to wait" I told and Lia held my hand. " we are done packing. You will go and say yes to Ryujin " Lia requested. "it Is not easy Lia" I told her.

 "I know. But she is really a good person and I assure she will be a really good partner." Lia actually talks to much.