Now what?

Regret is my biggest fear

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Yuna being heart broken is not at all common. Ryujin seems to notice her sister being uneasy from few days. On the other hand Chaeryeong was alone. She never tried to speak her heart out, neither anyone approached her. Yeji has been receiving Cheryeong’s text and calls, mostly to ask how everything was or more likely how was Yuna. But from past few days Yeji did not receive any message or calls from Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong isolated herself being embarrassed or was she hurt? She herself have the answers.

 

 

“Unnie…” Yuna spoke holding the lump in which Ryujin seems to notice. “What happened Yuna” Ryujin spoke in concern and cupped her sister’s cheeks. “Am I immature?” Yuna said almost tearing apart. Ryujin caressed her cheeks and spoke. “No Yuna, You are not immature. Who told that?” Yuna hugged Ryujin tightly and cried on her sister’s shoulder. “Listen, you are really a good person. You take responsibilities and also a really good sister. If you were not with me, who would have told Yeji about my condition. How would she had been in my life if you were immature, huh? You brought us together remember?” Ryujin said everything. She thought this will help Yuna to calm down a little.

 

 

Yuna cried more listening her sister. She only thought that she can’t face her own problems. She can’t face reality. “Unnie…… Sh-she told m-me that I-I’m childish” Yuna said sobbing. Ryujin’s heart broke seeing her sister crying in her arms. Ryujin pulled away from the hug and held on Yuna’s arms. “shh. Who said that?” Ryujin caressed her cheeks and tried to calm her down. They were standing in Ryujin’s office currently. “chae- Chaeryeong unnie” Yuna said still sobbing.

 

 

It took Ryujin a few seconds to think what was going on. She doubted her ears for what just left Yuna’s mouth. “Why would Chaeryeong say that? And why would it bother you?” Ryujin asked still comforting and waiting for her sister to reply. “She things I’m a immature kid.” Yuna could only say that and she tried to ignore the other part of the question that her sister asked. “Why?” Ryujin asked again not understanding the scenario.

 

 

“Sh-she likes me” Yuna said facing down. Ryujin took a step back and processed her mind to understand. She was totally shock after realizing. “What? She really have feelings for you?” Ryujin asked to confirm it. Yuna slowly nodded. “Yuna. Like she have romantic feelings towards you? Or you misunderstood her?” Ryujin said wiping Yuna’s tears away. “y-yes. I did not misunderstand any-anything” Yuna said softly, her voice cracking again.

 

 

“Shh, don’t cry. Did she say it to you?” Ryujin asked again to make sure her sister was right. Yuna again nodded. “She confessed? And what did you say?” Ryujin wants the details after seeing Yuna in this state in front of her. Ryujin could only help Yuna if she knows what her sister feels. For her, her sister was still a little girl but at times she is really matured. She never knew Yuna would cry for someone like this. “ We were in her house. All of us. Friends and other people too. It was a party. She asked for a sleepover and later she confessed. The next day I thought I wasn’t ready so I asked her to wait because I still don’t know how I feel” Yuna said in a breath.

 

 

“Simple question Yuna. Do you like her?” Ryujin spoke caressing her sister’s back softly. Yuna was hesitant. She did not answer for a long time. “I-I don’t?” It came out more like a question. “Then why are you crying?” Ryujin made her sit on a chair. “ Unnie, w- we kinda….” Yuna did not complete her sentence as she was really afraid. Ryujin kneed and held Yuna’s hands firmly. “Do you really not like Chaeryeong? Your emotion says something else”

 

 

“Unnie, we kissed”

 

Yuna said and did not dare to look at Ryujin again. On the other hand Ryujin was shook. She did not understand why there was a need of all the counseling when they can take decisions. Ryujin loosen the grip on Yuna’s hand and stood up but did not move a inch from her place. Yuna felt guilt, she don’t even know why.

 

 

“Sorry unnie if it bothered you” Yuna said quickly. She rose her head when she got no reply. “Speak to her, running away isn’t the best you can do” Ryujin spoke.

“I don’t know how” Yuna said again lowering her head.

“Aishh- Lee Chaeryeong. Say her to take responsibilities if she thinks she is matured enough. Ask her to work things out. Say her to pull you out of the mess you both have created” Ryujin said slightly scratching her head. “Sorry unnie, I guess I really disturbed you” Yuna stood up wiping her tears. Ryujin held her shoulders and made her stay where she was. “Yuna, you did not bother me. You both are like kids. Solve it out or let it be” Ryujin said. Yuna still things her sister got frustrated because of her. “I’ll leave” Yuna said and walked pass through Ryujin. “Bye and thanks unnie” Yuna said before closing the door.

 

 

 

YEJI’S POV

 

“You are upset about something?” I asked as I see Ryujin laying on the bed with her eyes on the ceiling. “Nothing babe” She said and tried to change her mood. “How was work?” I asked tho we drove home together but we did not talk much. “Fine” She said and turned to my side. I was drying my hair. “Do you feel like eating?” I asked and sat next to her. She wrapped her arms on my waist. “No” She said and nuzzle on my waist. “You are tired, aren’t you?” I asked and slithered closer and caressed her hair. “Yes and why are you asking so many questions” She said with a frown on her face.

 

 

“Yeah, my bad.” I stayed there caressing her hair and heard soft snores. I giggled at how small she was looking holding onto my waist and falling asleep being a tiny ball. “Really a baby” I chuckled softly and laid beside her slowly making sure she don’t get disturbed.

 

I fell asleep in few minutes.

 

 

{obviously I fell asleep so I can’t narrate more}

 

 

(A/N: I am sorry, please don’t kill me. I had exams and I might be updating on weekends because I have exams next week too. Sorry not much of ryeji content)