Ruined

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI’S POV

 

“What are you doing in the pool?” I asked Ryujin. “Chilling” She was at the end of the pool, far from me. The pool was curved as a semi circle. “wanna join?” She asked sipping some drink. “In a minute” I went back in. I used the bathroom as I woke up a minute ago. I picked up a suitable costume for the pool. Ryujin was facing the ocean so I slowly entered the pool for her to not notice me. I recorded a video of Ryujin drinking some blue liquid at the boundary of the pool. “Penny to your thoughts?” I said as I placed my phone aside. “Thinking about how many places I wanna visit with you.” She said and passed a glass. “What is it?” I asked looking at the drink.

 

 

“ mojito” She said. She still did not face me. “Woah- pity, the mojito is still ” I said giggling at my lame joke. “Your jokes are still the same” She said and turned to me. She stepped back and eyed me from top to bottom. “Yeji, you need to stop being too y” She said and held me close. “uhm- hm” I kinda . “Eiffel Tower?” She asked taking another sip of her juice. “Yess” I was excited. That is one of my dream and it will come true. I will be watching Eiffel Tower with the love of my life.

 

 

“what?” I covered my face when Ryujin was filming us. “Babe, I can just record your face. So don’t hide it” She said and turned to the camera. “What does that means?” I said being confused. “I don’t wanna show your perfect body on cam” She whispered. “As if someone is not a model” I said sarcastically. “That’s profession” She said and pecked my cheek. “Whatever” I turned the other side and focused on the view. “I want to visit Paris again with you” Ryujin interrupted my thoughts. “How many days are we gonna stay?” I asked. “More 6 days”

 

 

“Chaeyoung unnie has taken over the company” Ryujin said. “Yeah, I know” I spoke. “Who will do the designing of my clothes?” She said as if she was asking for an answer. “Hey, the designer is standing right here” I said as I waved my hand in front of her face to get her attention to me. “What? You will be designing?” She was shocked. “Can’t I?” I asked in the same tone as her.

 

 

“I don’t know... Maybe you can” She said and did not dare to face me. “I’m out” I pulled my body out of the pool and used the towel which was on the chair. “Hey, I was kidding” She said following me. I used the bathroom first to change my clothes. I wore a baggy outfit. Long T-shirt and sweatpants. “You looked good in the bikini” She said and walked pass through me to use the bathroom. “I can’t wear that all the time”

“Then I guess we should more often go to the pool” She winked and closed the door.

 

 

 

“This is amazing Ryu” I claimed standing in from of the Eiffel Tower. “This is my first time seeing the Eiffel Tower” I kept mumbling things in excitement. “Young Ladies, smoking hot” We were interrupted by a strange voice. I turned around and to my right there were 3 guys standing and eyeing us. I turned to Ryujin again and I expected her to be boiling with anger and so she was. “ off dude” Ryujin hid me behind her. And this was a nicer Ryujin than I imagined. “I guess I like that one” One of the guy said to the other pointing me. I held Ryujin’s waist to pull her away from those guys.

 

 

“I guess you don’t know who I am” Ryujin threatened. That was an old 90’s dialog. “We don’t need to know” Guy 1 said. “She is annoying” said Guy 2. “Come on, give us your friend. She will look so look being ed” Guy 3 said. I pulled away Ryujin. “Ryujin please let them be” I begged her to not make it worse. Ryujin pulled out her mobile and opened the gallery and found out her ID. She placed it in front of those jerks. One of them was afraid and the other was faking a laugh and the third guy was still not bothered.

 

 

“It will be so good to have you beneath” Guy 3 said to Ryujin and there’s when I lost it. “You are going or should I call the cops?” I asked. I could not do much cuz this is not Korea. I barely know anything here. “Let’s go” Ryujin and I went back to the room. Our sweet moment was ruined. I was so frustrated by those punks. “I want to sleep” I said as we reached the room. Ryujin also looked quite irritated but she controlled herself a while ago. She would have punched them in the face. “You know that I have to use my biceps that I have build” She tried to joked it away but did not change the atmosphere. “Sleep well” She kissed top of my head and patted me.