Together again?

Regret is my biggest fear


RYUJIN'S POV

 


I LOVE YOU SHIN RYUJIN 'I was shook. She held my hand beside my waist. The camera was recording. If I ask why, or something this would be my real reaction but today was a special day. I want to see these happy moments in a video clip and not regret my foolishness on this day. My thoughts were cut when Yuna spoke.

 


"aren't you going to reply unnie?" I was hesitating to speak but I want to make it special. I held Yeji's hands more firmly. I slightly pulled her closer. I don't think anyone was watching us this time. It was out parents, lia, chaeyoung unnie, winter and chaeryoung watching us I guess. And of course Yuna. I was really close to Yeji. My heart was pounding fast.

 

 


Both I and Yeji were having our face lowered. I moved more close to her face. I was too shy. And even Yeji was blushing too much. I lifted Yeji's head from her chin. In a second I closed the gap between our lips. It was warm. I missed it so much. I don't remember the last time I kissed her. We did not move from the position. I could not hold any longer. I cupped her cheeks to deepened the kiss. I see Yeji gasping at my boldness. I felt flashes. There was media. how did i forget that. We will be all over the internet now.

 

I pulled back from the kiss. "woohooo" Yuna hooted. I heard lia's giggles and chaeryoung laughing. I gave a last kiss on Yeji's forehead. I loved her so much. I was scared that the
media will add headlines. Yuna, lia and winter was recording. I saw Chaeyoung unnie also recording her sister and me. "I love you too" I said and felt tears at the corner of my eyes. "you took too long" I was almost crying. "I am sorry" Yeji said and held my wist. "they need space" Yuna said and closed her camera. I kicked her leg. She was being so nosy.

 

"kids do you want to join the dine or take some rest in the side rooms?" Yeji's dad asked when he approached us. "papa, we will get some rest" I call Yeji's dad as papa. We probably won't be resting. "OK, I will call you out when it's time for the announcement" papa said and left. I held on Yeji's waist and pulled her closer to me.

 

She gasped and tried to move away. "I am just not a nobody to you" | said and pulled her even closer. "you are my everything" she spoke softly and hid her face in my neck. She did not recognise that she was breathing near my neck. It tickled me a little. I pulled her and walked to the room. "when did you realise you should be sorry?" | asked as we entered the room.

 

"when did you forgive me?" Yeji asked and fixed her lipstick in the mirror which was spoiled because of before. "when you looked with your pleading eyes." I said and fell on the bed. I was seeing the ceiling of the room. "don't lay down, your suit well get ruined." she said and hit on my leg. "ouch, why do you have to hit me?" I groaned in pain. She hit me with a makeup pouch. "get up" she came closer to the bed. "pick me" I gave my hand to Yeji. She did not hold it to pull me up. "no, I won't" she said and stood there. "then I won't get up" she sighed and pulled her hand out. I took her hand and playfully pulled her on top of me. 

 

She gasped and tried to get up. I held her wrist tightly so that she did not move much. "you little, let me go we will look shabby when we get out" she kept trying to get out of the bed. "I love you" I said and brushed my nose on her neck. "Ryujin, stop being so unpredictable" yeji almost yelled. "that's not the answer" I pulled her even close. She fell flat on my stomach. I brought her hands beside my face. This time it was really hard for her to move. 

 

I took advantage of the quick movement. I placed my right hand on her waist. The left hand was still holding one of her hand. "yahhh" she whined. I held her really tightly. "I said I love you" I said loudly. She lifted her head a little bit higher to face me properly. "I love you too, now let me go" she harshly banged her free hand beside me. She again tried to get away. "that not enough" I whispered. "what else?" she raised her eyebrows and gave a death stare which was not even scary. "what do you want?" she asked again. 

 

I guess I was incharge here. "what can you give me?" I also kept questions. It was like nobody want to give up on their savageness. "Whatever you ask for" Yeji was playing along. And her seducing voice was so hot. "Hmm, well how about continuing this at home?" I asked and did not let her go. She now comfortably put her weight on me. I loosen my grip on her. "Nope, you won't get that" Yeji said. She caressed my hair with her left hand. 

 

"Any special reason?" I asked and pulled her closer by her neck. "Shut up" she shouted and got up from the bed. "You are killing the mood" I whined and sat on the bed. "You were never in the mood" she spoke and started finding something in the drawer. "I guess you don't know that you are such a turn on" I smirked and spoke in a husky voice. "Will you shut up?" Yeji yelled and continued what she was doing. I stood up and hugged her from behind. 

 

" now what? " She asked in a frustrated tone. "Nothing, I just love your warmth" I said and rested my neck on her shoulder. After a second I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Yuna standing with a bouquet of flowers. She pushed me and walked in. "Yeji unnie, this is for you" Yuna gave the flowers to Yeji. They were so  casual with each other. they were flirting. They talked for a while and then Yuna came close to my ear and whispered.

 

"Come out in 10 minutes" she left after saying that. I closed the door and went directly to Yeji . I pushed her and pinned her to the wall. "What's wrong" she shouted. I did not give a chance to speak again. I placed my lips on hers. I deepened the kiss and her bottom lip. I moved back and spoke. "Don't dare to flirt with anyone else" I said and hungrily bit her lip. I was dominating her. I love the way her tongue lost over mine. I move back. "You are mine. You are Ryujin's. And I promise I will love you till I die" I continued to kiss her. I gripped Yeji's wrist and pulled it above her head.

 

I held her wrists in one hand and my other hand was on her waist. I wish I could eat her lips. They were so sweet. I went down on her neck. She breathed hard when I kissed at a certain point on her neck. I got that it was her sensitive spot. I hard on it. I left a really dark hickey. She moaned right in my ear. It so quickly. She was looking so hot when when she was a submissive bottom. I moved back and slowly placed Yeji's hands down.

 

"I LOVE YOU, MY LOVE"