Virga

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

 

 

I was laying in bed and there was a knock on my bedroom door. I was so lazy to get up. After so many knockings i finally got up from the bed and opened the door. For my surprise it was not Ryujin. "Hello" I spoke softly.

"Hello" unnie replied. Chaeyoung unnie came to visit me. We not sat on the bed. "Why are you here unnie?" I asked. "How is life?" She asked in a firmly manner. "what do you mean unnie?" I asked laughing. Her question was too mature. There types of questions are asked by adults mostly.

 

"How is your life going with your fiancé? I see that you two are happy"  she said and smiled. "Yes unnie. I was dumb that I did not see how much Ryujin cared for me. I felt sorry and I tried to work things out and it was easier than i thought. Ryujin really understands me well." I smiled and I felt like bursting out.

 

"Chaeyoung unnie held my hand softly. "I have one more thing to speak about." She continued. "What is it?" I asked. "Look, did is getting tired. He managed the company for more than 25 years. I want to take over the company. Can you please manage the designing? Your designing will be given to S AND S" chaeyoung unnie slightly pressed my hand. She was pleasing me. I did not take over the company cuz I don't believe I am capable.

 

I don't know how to reply her. The model of S AND S is Ryujin herself. She is the face of the company. "Unnie, you know I am not so good" I said avoiding her eyes. "Yeji, I can hire replacement but I suggest you to manage designing. You will gebetter." Unnie spoke and stayed silent. "I will try my best unnie" I said. "You still have time till I talk to dad and make the contacts" she said and look at me. I think I can change the subject now.

 

"Unnie, do you like anyone?" I asked and see herexpressions change. It was soft and calm before but now it is suprising and shock. "Why are you asking me that?" She questioned. "No, I was just wondering. I shared everything with you but why can't you?" I questioned her back. "Do you think I am getting old and I should get married?" She asked. Our questions would never stop if we carried on it. 

 

"No unnie I did not mean that" I said and see my unnie cross her arms and raise a eyebrow. "Then what do you mean?" I guess she was getting the wrong Idea. "What I mean to say is, you are good looking, smart, caring, hot and even at a good age. So now can you answer me?" I explained and waited for her to answer. 

 

"I don't like anyone right now. But if i get a chance for a person who is my type then i will think of it" she said and got up. "Unnie, what is your type between Ryujin, Chaeryoung and winter?" I asked and held her wrist so that she stayed there. "Hmm. Not Ryujin cuz she is bossy. And Chaeryoung is too sweet. And I don't know much about your friend winter" she spoke and I did not give her a chance to walk away. "You can know her. I mean you can know about winter if- if you want" I tried not to sound obvious on my plan.

 

"Hmm, I don't know. I need to go now. See you soon" she left. I did not get a satisfying answer. I went back to bed. I was too lazy today. I don't know why.

 

 

RYUJIN'S POV

 

I head out of my room and bump into someone. It was chaeyoung unnie. "Hello unnie, you are here?" I asked being confused. "Yeah I needed to talk to Yeji, and I need to talk to you also" she said. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked. I guess I was curious. "I want to give you this" she said and pulled out a strip of tablets from her bag. She hand it over to me. "What is this?" I questioned not know what it actually was. "Read the name" she said and I was quite shock that chaeyoung unnie wanted to give this to me. "Why are you giving this to me unnie?" 

 

"Did you forget you have a fiancé?" She said and slightly smirked. The tablets were virgas. "Woahhh unnie, you know what you are really not what you look" I said and laughed. She really want me to give this to her own sister. "I know, don't forget to read the instructions" she said and smiled one last time before she left.

 

 

I placed the virga in my drawer. I have got nice plans. I will wait for tomorrow. It would be really fun to tease Yeji. I want to see how she reacts when I am around her. And I guess if she could not control then you know, we might even have a time. I went to yeji's room. I guess we should share one room as a couple.

 

The door was opened. I knocked once and entered the room. She was lying in bed and using her phone. "Will you get up?" I asked. I think she is in bed since past 2 hours. "No, today I am very down" she said and rolled in her blanket. She was always cute. "Shall I bring you some orange juice?" I asked her. My intentions were not good today. I cannot even wait till tomorrow. "Yeah, I would love to have some" she said and got busy with her phone again. 

 

 

I ran to my room and pulled the virga tablet. I rushed down to the fridge. I read the instructions and I guess it was safe. I poured some juice in The gglassand put one tablet of it. I was actually excited to see what will happen. I took the glass and ran to the room. "Here" I said and placed it on the table. She got up and drank it slowly. I sat on the bed. I will be around her. So she can't even pleasure herself when she gets out of control. It was normal for 20 minutes. 

 

I layed next to her. We planned to watch a movie. It was a marvels movie. I guess it started working. She started feeling uncomfortable. I showed as if i wasworried if she is sick. "Are you not well?" I asked and checked her temperature. I laughed internally. "No, i-i am fine." She said and moved a lot. It was getting harder for her. "I want to use the restroom" she said and rushed to the restroom. I danced seeing her getting out of control. 

 

After few minutes she comes out of the restroom. I guess she don't know what is happening to her. Seeing her like that has me laugh so much but I have to hide my laughter. She moved too much. "Are you sick? What is happening" I asked and showed her some concern. "I don't know, I am not sick." She said and sat up straight. I gave her water. 

 

Just waiting for her to lose control over the virga.