Mess

Regret is my biggest fear

RYUJIN'S POV

 

today I will meet the person I will be married to. I was in my thoughts and I see Yuna running towards me. She entered my office and was out of breath. "Breathe first" I said and she was trying to speak something which was not understandable. "Unnie..... Un" she was breathing heavily . She calm down after few second and held my arms and looked at me. "Unnie, you should know who you are going to get married to" Yuna was scaring me with those words. "What happened?" I said and tried to remove Yuna's hands from me. "It -... It's Yeji" she said and I could only feel my mind going blank and numb. My hands all sweaty. It was like fear. I was afraid of the words that left Yuna's mouth. I feel pain in my chest. I was not able to breathe properly. I fell on the ground breathing hard. "Unnie are you fine??? Shall we go to the hospital?" Yuna tried to pull me up. I stayed there and slowly climbed to the sofa. "No. I am fine" I said and Yuna ran to my table and bring some water. She placed it right in front of me and asked me to drink it. I felt a little better. "It's ok Yuna. I will marry her" I said and see my sister hitting my shoulder and I could see tears in her eyes. She was crying. I wiped her tears. "You don't have to do this unnie. You are not under any mental pressure. You know that your health now is because of Yeji" she said and made me sit down. " I know. I  know this that she will not listen to me even now. And she will however not accept this" I sat back. "You should be the one to reject her. And she does not owe an explanation of yours." My sister was really angry . "Ok. But how about I just meet her" I said and Yuna left the room. She was frustrated. But I don't care if Yeji says anything to me. I will still go. "Take your injections. Might need them" my sister shouted from the door. I chugged at how she still care about me inspite of being the youngest. I secretly kept my injections thinking that Yuna might be right. I got to the house. I see Yuna sitting at the couch. When I tried to talk to her she went in her room ignoring me. I went to my room and see what to wear. I wore a suit. It was a designer suit. I was feeling nervous imagining how Yeji will react seeing me. Yeji did not even know it is me. I walked to my car. I sighed before driving. It was 11:20. I will reach there in 30 minutes. Still 10 minutes before Yeji will arrive. I was too nervous. What if I get hurt again. I arrived at the restaurant. I waited for Yeji. My heart was beating fast. I never thought how to face her. Because it would only scare me more.  I waited for too long. It was 3:20. I see Yeji looking for me. Obviously she never expected me to be the one. She started walking towards me. I suddenly turned around for not being seen. She came close. She sat and I was just looking at her. She noticed me. She was totally shocked. "Hello, do you need an introduction?" I asked moving my hand forward to shake hands. She got up. She was too surprised. " what are you doing here? " She asked. I know that's not the only question in her mind. I say first this time. I asked her to sit. She was still surprised. "First, I got to know today, that you are the one I will marry" I said and she rushed to speak. "Who told I am the one you will marry" she said in sarcasm. I was leaning close with my elbows on the table. The waiter comes just in the right time. "We would not like to order now" Yeji said before I could even process my mind.

 

 

"how have you been? " I asked her and see her raising her eyebrows. "Do you really care?" She said . "If you care to speak" I was totally nervous but my only goal was not to show her that I am afraid. "What?" She was questioning every single thing. "It's been six years but yet I still want to explain" I said. "I don't care about what you want to say. I am not marrying you." She was almost shouting. I leaned back at my seat. It was a deal after all . "Ok. You can deny it. But if it comes to me I will not back off. And looking at the scenario I guess there is no going back" I said and Yeji got up from her seat and left. I went to the office. I see dad in the office after a long time. I was scared of my dad. I walked to him as if nothing happened.

 

 

 

 "What did you do?" My dad pulled me by my collar. I gulped hard. He pull me to my office. Luckily there was no staff. " Dad.. " I tried to remove his hand from my collar. "Are you blackmailing your fiancé?" My dad said and I moved back. " no dad, I never did that" I defended myself. "Did her dad sign the papers?" He questioned me. "Yes" I said. "But that doesn't mean you can threaten someone" my dad said. "When will be the wedding?" I said as tomorrow my name will be revealed as the new CEO of S AND S. "You have one month" he said and left the office. I texted Yeji. I don't know why I did that. 

 

ME

You have one month. Convince your dad.

 

                                                                                                                                    YEJI

                                                                                                                    Nobody asked. Shut up

 

 

That's all . That was the only conversation we had. I did not think about the consequences of living with Yeji. She will be all cold. She will obviously not have a good feeling for me. She will hate me. I can't explain it to her. I was not wrong. I was in a mess. 

 

 

YEJI'S POV

I called Lia. I was so angry. My dad did not listen to me. I was trapped. "Hello" Lia said.          " Hello. Now listen to this that need to happen every time in my life. " Lia was dombfounded . She was not sure of what I said. "What?" She asked. " The girl is no other than Ryujin. I guess she trapped me. I have no way back. I can't live with her. I hate her. She broke me. " I said and I was so numb. I had no emotions while speaking. "Yeji, you still don't know the things I know. You don't deserve her. You should be lucky she is still giving you a chance" Lia shouted at me. She rarely does that. I was heartbroken now. How can everyone say I was wrong when I saw Ryujin cheating on me. "What is it? What I don't know? You say it every time but still you don't give me the reason why I am wrong" Lia sighed. "I am not the one to speak this. She will say it to you if you let her" Lia spoke calmly this time. I was so annoyed. I don't want to go through the same again and again. "Let it be. I am not going to marry her" I said. "As you wish Yeji. But listen to her to not have regrets." I was not willing to talk to her. " I will go now. Bye" I said and cut the call before Lia could say anything.