Why???

Regret is my biggest fear

Yeji's POV

 

I turned and walked to the restroom. I got shivers down my spine. How can she flirt so easily. Or did she even mean any of those words? My live right now is a mess. I want to jump of a bridge. I entered the washroom and splashed water on my face, I hear someone approaching me and held my hand. It was Ryujin. She held my hand softly and turned me around to face her. She move close to me as I moved in the opposite direction to her's. I was stopped when I felt the end. My back touched the basin slap. I bend backwards a little and Ryujin was coming closer and closer. She whispered near my ear. "why are you scared" she spoke and wiped the sweat of my forehead which was caused by the tension Ryujin was giving me. I hesitated to speak. "I- I am not scared" I half shouted. She left a soby kiss on my jaw. ItwIt driving me crazy. What were her intensions. Did she wanted to play with my feelings?

 

 

 

 

Ryujin's POV

 

I could see her shivering under me. She was so scared of the situation but somehow I liked every bit of it. I left a sweet kiss on her jaw line. She move a little and pushed me back. "What are you doing?" She asked while being shocked by my actions. I went close to her again and held her hand in mine. Her hands were cold. As cold if water was placed over it for a few seconds it would become ice. "I am trying to say that don't hide your feelings. You might miss the chance of loving someone" I wanted her to speak out her heart or what if she does not love me anymore??? I was scared when this thought came in my mind.

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"What do you think of yourself?? Are you a physiologist?? Can you feel my heart?" Yeji was quite upset as Ryujin was trying to ask her out. Yeji did not knew how to react on the younger girl's words. They started talking 3 days ago and how can Ryujin ask her out?? Was Ryujin playing tricks? "I don't know what it is but I started liking you ever since I first talked to you" Ryujin tried to clarify but Yeji was really angery for how life can take turns. Yeji wanted Ryujin badly in her elementary school. "Lia told me, you liked me in elementary school" as these words left Ryujin's mouth I don't know how many times Yeji have cursed Lia in her mind. "What????" Yeji needed to calm down. She was not sure that her best friend would reveal her secrets this way. 

"It was almost 3 years back Ryujin. And 3 years contain around 1000 days. And that's more than enough to move on from a silly little crush" Yeji did not want Ryujin to know her feelings. She was feeling insecure. Ryujin was almost heart broken again. Yes AGAIN. Ryujin liked yeji from the first day of this year at school and she pretended to not know her. It was hard for Ryujin to believe those words from Yeji. Ryujin saw many girls staring at Yeji and she felt sad that she could not get to talk to Yeji. "I like you" Ryujin just told want was needed. 

 

Yeji stepped back and removed her hand from Ryujin's. "Why would you? You met me a week ago." Yeji felt her heart heavy when she said that. Ryujin had lowered her face and in a low was "I met you 3 years ago Yeji. It was love at first sight. I tried to know about you from my friends and even stalked you. You left for high school. I stoped myself from falling for you. And here I saw you the first day I entered the high school. I saw you everyday and never tried to talk. I was so happy that I was finally with you. I guess I was good at hinding my feelings than you. Your expressions said it all" she said in one breath. Yeji was not giving her any hopes or change in expression. Yeji went out of the washroom. Backed her stuff and left. Ryujin could not help but just have to wait for the older girl to take all of it and feel free to share her feelings.

 

Yeji's POV

 

I went home. I was tensed. I went to the bathroom and was laying in the bathtub feeling all numb. I did not even wanted to see Lia. "I like you" Ryujin's words were spinning in my head. I wanted to hit my head to the wall near by. After few mins I was in bed. I wore my clothes and went down for dinner. My sister was waiting for me to join her. "Hello unnie" I said and took a seat