Want it

Regret is my biggest fear

Yeji's POV

 

 "Hey" my sister served me food and sat back. I was eating and thousands of thoughts were scattered in my head. Why did Lia did not keep my secret? Why does Ryujin likes me? Did Lia forced her to say that? Ryujin did not mean it right? Ryujin don't like me right? I am into mess. My sister talked again. "Say" that's all she said. "What?" I did not understand anything. "Say me what's the problem" Chaeyoung unnie asked me. (this is chaeyoung from twice and Ryujin's friend is chaeryoung from itzy/ the difference between both the names is the 'r') My sister's name is Chaeyoung. She is 23. And much more independent than me. I share every single thing to her. She is like an angle to me. "I don't know unnie" I told as my voice was low. She pulled her chair closer to mine. " Speak now or never" she is really serious when it comes to me. I am not close to any of my family member as I am close to Chaeyoung unnie. I was kind of nervous. "Unnie you know that I am into girls" I spoke calmly making eye contact. "Is that a problem? You told me years ago that you like girls. Did a guy ask you out?" she waited for my answer. "No unnie. Its just that, umm.." I stopped. " it's what Yeji? " my sister was getting annoyed I guess. And she is really scary when she is angry. Did I mention that I and my sister both like girls but we have different types. I likes the dominant and boyish girls and Chaeyoung unnie likes the suppressive and sweet girly girls as my unnie is a top. Not to mention. "My crush asked me out" I shouted in irritation. My unnie was taken back, I don't know why. "Are you being serious Hwang Yeji?? What's the problem?" My unnie was right in her place but she did not knew what was coming next. "She is not saying the truth. And I had a crush on her. I don't think I like her anymore" I informed her. She looked deep into my eyes with all sarcasm. "You first said your crush asked you out that means you still like her, one thing is clear. Moving to the second part who would like to play with their own hearts??" My unnie was being calm but she sounded more like she want me to regret my words from earlier. "What exactly she told you? And what's her name?" Chaeyoung unnie continued. "Her name is Ryujin and she said she likes me before I did but she could not tell" my Unnie got more excited listening this from me. "So her name is Ryujin" " yeah".

 

 "She told you she liked you from the start?" 

 " Yeah"

 "Did you guys exchange numbers?"

 " No, but she has Lia's number"

 "What are we supposed to do if she has Lia's number or not. Focus on yourself"

 " oh-ok "

 "What is her surname?" My unnie had plans in her mind.

 "Shin" obviously everybody knows their crush's surname.

My sis asked for my phone and I gave her. I did not know what she was doing but I trusted her.

She opened my Instagram and searched 'shin ryujin' and we got few searches. The 3rd one was her account. "Which one?" My sister asked me. " the 3rd one. I did not knew she uses  insta. " my sister hit my head like we hit the striker in carrom board. It hurts. "Every teenager uses insta." Chaeyoung unnie said as she clicked the 3rd profile. It was public and we could see the posts. 

 

 

What the hell she had 223 posts. I never thought she was a social butterfly. Oh yeah I forgot she play sports so half of her page was filled with soccer. My sister was stunted by the girl. "She is freaking hot" my unnie usually cared about her words but she was not being herself when she saw a post where Ryujin posed her abs. It was a mirror photo at the gym. "Unnie watch your words" I reminded her. "She play sports, she is loaded with packs, she is handsome, and her hair oh my god. what else do you need?" Chaeyoung unnie is much handsome but I was lost of words when someone handsome call others handsome. It was the first time Chaeyoung unnie cursed for a boyish girl. "I don't know her heart" I spoke. My unnie send a follow request from my account. "Unnie I just rejected her and now why are you following her account?" I said. " what the Yeji. Are you out of your mind? You just rejected this ing hot creature on earth. You both look like made for each other " my unnie was freaking out. She was mad at me. "I did not directly reject her. She said she will wait for me" I clarified. "And how long are you planning to make her wait for you?" Chaeyoung unnie raised an eyebrow which was too rare. "Unnie I need time" I spoke lowering my head. "You need time to accept your crush's feelings for you. You are the dumbest person I have ever seen" my unnie placed my phone on the table hardly and walked away. She shouted from the corner of the hall. "Don't dare to unfollow her" I will never dare to. My unnie is the first thing I am scared of.

 

 

Ryujin's POV

 

What did I do wrong? I was still standing in the gym I walked out and went home directly. I saw Yuna as I entered the house using my key. She was sleeping on the couch. She was cute. She is my big baby. I got a blanket from her room and placed it on her. She was cuddling it. Yuna is still 18 and she had few rights which I and my family gave her. She was not allowed to drink or smoke. She will try her first alcohol only with our parents and will not get addicted. I and my family treated Yuna as she was a 4 year old. I went in and took a shower. I forgot about Yeji in the time I saw yuna and took shower. I went out and wore my clothes and by the time I could wear them I hear a notification. I thought it was chaeryoung or winter. I got to my mobile and it was a notification from Instagram. I checked my insta and saw a follow request. It was hwang_yeji21 . I was so happy. I thought she accepted me and my love. I loved her and now it's been 4 years I have been in love with her. I gave up when she left but when I saw her . My hopes were high once again. I accepted her request without thinking for a second time. I saw her posts. Her account was dry. She had some posts but not many. She rarley checks it I guess. I was so tensed about the things I said. I was drove in my thoughts of Yeji asking me to leave. But yet she followed me. I was tired but I see Yuna in front of me. She tried to tie he hair in a bun. Which was too messy. But she is always cute. "Unnie when did you arrived?" Yuna asked me in her sleepy voice. "While you were sleeping like a cat. All cuddling on the couch." I said her. She lay next to me in my bed. She held my waist . She fell asleep again. She really is a baby of mine. I love her but not when she is nosy. I was tired and fell asleep right in the place I was. While I was sleeping I could feeling Yuna trying to get up and leave my room. I went back to sleep in a second. I was dreaming. Maybe a wet dream. All about Yeji. I dreamed many things which I never thought of. 

 

when I got up. I felt so wet between my legs. I groaned and pressed my thighs together. It   was too mature. I did not know that I was so needy for someone. To be honest I never watched or thought of any of these things. But I know how it works. I never thought of Yeji in that way. However it was a dream. I did not wanted to touch myself but I wanted to know how can Yeji in my dream gets me wet. I touched myself and it was all so wet. It was the first time I had this feeling. It is all Yeji's fault. She touched me in my dream. She had me beneath her. She was me. It was a dream but I wanted to try everything with Yeji. I did not realize that I started over thinking about it.