Another couple?

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

 

" Shin, I can't walk" I yelled as I was trying to get up from bed. "You asked for it" She winked before disappearing in the bathroom. I looked for breakfast. Oh yeah, now we have maids. The breakfast was on the table. After a few minutes Ryujin walked downstairs in a really formal outfit. "Let's eat" she said as she sat on the chair opposite to mine. "First day?" I asked smirking. "God, Yeji I got married to you cuz I was the CEO. How can it be the first day?" She said and lifted her spoon to eat. "You don't have to over react. I was kidding" I said and countinued with the breakfast.

 

 

"I always imagined how I will wave a goodbye to my partner." I said getting away from the table. "did you imagine me?" She asked with an annoying smirk. "Shut up, even I need to leave for work" I announced. "You don't need to." She said and walked to put her shoes on. "I'm an independent women you know?" I chulcked after my sentence. 

 

 

"I mean. I don't want you being stressed out of work" She walked closer and put her hand on my jaw and pulled me closer placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'll be fine, do you want to get late?" I asked crossing my arms and leaning on the wall. "So, I'll go now" she said picking up the keys of her royal Lambo. "Bye" I said being still in the same place.

 

 

She pulled my arm and placed a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. "Bye hon" Wow that was good. I had a tickling sensation in my stomach after than word left . I kept thinking of it, 'hon'. I need to get my stuff together. Well I did not tell her that I will be at her workplace today. She still thinks I am going to the Hwang's. I'm her designer and I need to be at her place. Isn't it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YUNA'S POV 

 

"Unnie" I said in horror when Chaeryeong unnie pulled me away from the crowd and the music. Yeah we were at a party. A party thrown by Chaeryeong unnie. "Unnie where are we goin-" I was not able to speak when her hand was placed on my mouth. "Shhh Yuna. You are not a kid"

 

 

She is behaving different for few days. She could call me and ask what I was doing or where I was. And then being careful for what to speak. Taking extra care. Not wanting me to hit on others. Asking me to grow up. 

 

 

"Why are we here?" I asked in a little arrogant way cuz she is acting weird. We were standing in her bedroom. "That was too loud" she said. I was leaning on the door behind me. "Parties are loud, aren't they? And you are the one who threw this party" I explained. "Aren't you twenty yet?" She was standing right in front of me. I did not realise when we became friends from being strangers.

 

 

I only knew her as my sister's friend and few times I noticed her when she was home. From the wedding of my sis and other activities, we started talking. 

 

 

"No" 

"I know that idiot" she hit me lightly on my forehead.

"I'm just-.    I can't wait till you turn twenty" Being twenty means an adult. And why does it bother her. Well I was excited to have wine on my twentieth birthday. "Why?" I questioned being dumbfounded.

 

 

Chaeryeong unnie moved closer and placed her hand on my waist. It was unexpected. From wild she goes to being soft. From harsh and nosy she become gentle and caring. I can't understand her. "How does a sleepover sounds?" She said. Her whispering send shivers through my body. I straightend my body feeling uncomfortable from how close she was. "I'll think of it" I said nearly speak. "hmm" that's all she said and moved back. 

 

 

 

"I- I'll be going down then" I was not able to speak properly by the way she was looking at me. Her eyes never leaving mine. Making eye contact is the hardest thing for me, when it's her. "Yeah" she said and rubbed her nape. She opened the door for me 

 

 

The party was nice. I got a invite from a guy. Well it was late and I was asked for a sleepover. I did not see chaeryeong unnie after that incident in the room. She was not in my sight over the party. "Aren't you coming?" Lia unnie asked. She stinks of Alcohol. "No, actually Chaeryeong unnie asked for a sleepover." I explained and saw an 'oh' face from Lia unnie. "Okey then, enjoy" she said and waved her hand walking through the exit.

 

 

A part of me knew that chaeryeong unnie did not just consider me as her friend. She was over protective. Just to me. I feared knowing her true feelings. I doubted my self when she woke up next to me at the sleepover before Ryujin Unnie's wedding. And truth to be told, she also made me doubt my uality.

 

 

"Yuna" a half scream coming from the other side. I turned and there was chaeryeong unnie at the last stair. "Coming" I climbed the stairs and there she was. She was not less stinking in alcohol but she was in control of her mind and body. She pulled me in the room. Last time I did not get to see the room nicely. But now I see her room neat and tidy. Filled with comfy stuff.

 

 

"I'll inform mom that I'm here" I said and started texting mom. After I informed her I placed the phone in my pocket. "Wanna take a shower?" She asked. "I guess there is no need, I took a shower before coming to the party" I said and was still standing in half way of her room. "Oh yeah" she said awkwardly and pulled out some clothes from the closet. "At least wanna change, those don't look the most comfortable ones" She stated eying me from the top to the bottom. "Sure" I was wearing a blue jeans and black T-shirt with a denim jacket which matched properly with the jeans. 

 

 

I was handed a long oversized T-shirt which fit exactly. And also a pair of pajama track. "Over there." She pointed to the bathroom as I changed my clothes in few minutes. I walked out and saw Chaeryeong unnie laying in bed with her arms and legs spread. She was probably cuddling the soft toys. She moved and made space. Her bed was almost the same size as mine. Infact, a little bigger.

 

 

 

"Why did you ask me to be here?" I asked facing the ceiling as she did too. "I wanted you by my side" she said. "Are you sleepy?" I asked. I wasn't going to sleep yet. "Not really" I just hummed and was thinking what to say but Chaeryeong unnie spoke before I could say something. "How about could, would or had?" She asked seeming excited.

 

 

"What does that mean?" I asked chulcking at her behaviour. "Like I will ask a question with could, would, had or have and you need to answer. Similarly you can ask me that questions" she said and faced the ceiling again. "Okay" I said. I half understood her explanation. 

 

 

"So, have you ever thought of being friends with me?" She said softly. "Yeah, once I thought I needed a friend like you" I simply said. "ok, your turn" she said. I wanted to ask about how she feels but I was scared. I hesitated and took long as if I am thinking what to ask her. "Have you ever thought of being more than friends" I did not specify that it was for me. But that was obvious. 

 

 

She was shocked that I knew a little part of her feelings. "Why do you ask?" She said and was facing me. I eyed her and looked away immediately. "No questions, you need to answer" I said and did not dare to look into her eyes. "Yes" that shocked me completely. "Wh-what?" I turned to her side but no response. "No for what questions" she said making me shut.

 

 

 

"Would you consider my feelings if I had for you" She questioned. If I could knew the questions are gonna be like these then I would have never agreed to play. I took long for thinking. I don't know what was the truth. I don't know if I liked her too but it was never less tho.

 

 

 

"I don't know" I said completely avoiding the awkwardness. "My turn" I said before she could speak. "Ha- have you ever thought of kissing me?                            You always look at my lips" 

I hurriedly completed my sentence. I don't know where it came from but this was the truth. She keep looking at me and more exactly she always be staring at my lips. I felt stupid when I did not get an answer from the other side. 

 

"Yes"

Wait what.

"Wha-"

"No for what questions"  she made me shut again. After a few seconds she spoke. It was her turn. I don't know why I was still playing this game. "Would you let me?" She turned her head a little seeing my reaction. I gulped down the lumb forming in my throat. Would I let her? Wait that would be my first kiss and I would have my first kiss with the person I love. I don't like her or do I? I am a complete mess.

 

 

"Maybe" I said. There was another question from her side. It was my turn tho. She slithered her body close and faced me. I wasn't ignoring her glance anymore.

 

 

"Then could I?"

Her guts. Where did she get that from. Did she just ask for a kiss? And what is my answer? I feel my palms sweaty all of a sudden. And surly my heart skipped a beat. Heart dropping in the stomach they say.

 

 

"Yes" 

The next thing I knew was her lips were on mine, pressed together. Her hand on my waist. Slowly she moved her lips, brushing. I did not move still. How can I know what to do when my mind is froze. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: sorry there is no ryeji content here but we got yuchae. Guys our poor lia is tested positive for COVID-19 today....... And their aniversary live is cancled....... 😭😭😭😭 Happy 3rd anniversary Itzy.

Get well soon lia. (she is my bias😭)