Don't cry

Regret is my biggest fear

RYUJIN'S POV

 

"ah- you are heavy' I lifted the sleeping Yeji. She was sleeping peacefully but I decided to wake her up. She was hanging lifelessly. "Love, wake up" She suddenly opened her eyes. I guess she was listening to me all time. "Put me down" she said as I slowly placed her on the bed again. As soon as she was settled she hit me hardly on my arm. "ouch, why did you do that?" I rubbed my arm. "You are not supposed to hold heavy things" She said and frowned. "so are you confessing that you are heavy?" I got another spank. Wow she is getting back to the super protective Yeji. 

 

 

"Shut up Ryujin. Everything is not funny" She was serious. "Okay Miss. I will not lift any heavy thing but dont stop me when it is you" I gave her a puppy eye look. "No, it's about your healty. I'm nothing special and I can walk" She tried to explain her reasons. But it is out of affection. I can't help it. "Okay" I dragged the word as if I was not interested in the conversation. She lifted her hand to show me she is ready to hit me again. "Acting like my mom won't stop me" I said and crossed my legs and sat on the ground. "Enough. you are always ready to argue" She got up from bed and walked to the closet getting some clothes for herself. 

 

 

"I want you to say me everything that happened to you in those 6 years" She said pulling out clothes. She dropped her clothes on the bed and pulled me up from the ground. "sit here" She said after she settled herself on the chair. "hmm- from where do I start?" I asked myself. "why are you suddenly interested in this topic?" I asked her. Her face was cold as it was when I saw her for the first time after 6 years. Okay she was scary. "Just say me wht you have gone through and if anyone had tried to cout you." She will blame herself after listening to me. "Ok, so first when I left High school I went to busan, It is my hometown if you remember. I continued my high school there as my mom already knew why I was present there" She nodded and asked me to continue.

 

 

"I couldn't get over you. I blamed myself for not being able to explain it to you. I never tried to hate you because you are my first love. I was not able to continue soccer. I took bussiness administration as my dad asked me to. I tried to be strong because Yuna was at her growing age, if she was in a stressful surrondings, it would have not been good." Yeji kept nodding and did not speak anything.

 

 

"I started missing you after years. It was overwhelming. I issolated myself, most likely I kept blaming myself. It caused me much troubles. You know about my condition. I took tablets and after 2 years I had a Heart transplant. I promised to take over the company so I did. I worked to forget my past. My dad asked me to get married before I took over the company. I said him that I won't be able to handle the company then, so he must wait. He thought I was getting old I guess" I tried to make it look funny but it did not help. Yeji was looking at me firmly. 

 

 

"I took over the company and then after few weeks dad asked me to get married as a deal. I could not deny it. I thought it was the time to move on from you. My feelings for you after years were the same. I thought I would not give the person that much love as I was still stuck between two paths. One day yuna rushed to me and said it was you. The heir of Hwang's is you. I don't know why I took more pain and accepted it. I did not tried to make you love me. I thought it was not possible. But after sometime you turned back to me. Now tell me what made you change from your opinion?"

 

I can see that guilt and regret look in her eyes. She was no longer looking at me. I know she will feel guilty after listening to me. "Look at me" I pulled her face from her chin. "It's my turn" She said holding the lump in . "First I saw you with that guy. I hate it. i was wrong about you. I did not give you the chance to explain. After you left I thought you was running away. I missed to so much. The day I cried the most was my gratuation day. You were not with me. I took bussiness as I was interested in that field. There were guys who confessed but that badly remined me of you. I moved on but you returned in any way possible. I thought of giving you a chance again when I was wrong. When lia said me the whole truth that you suffered these years, I was taken aback. I am sorry I did not wait for you as you did but I guess those feelings returned when you was being nice even after what I did." 

 

 

She was crying. I want to distract her rom feeling emotional cuz I can't handle emotional Yeji. "did you date in these years?" I asked and got hit. I don't mind whatever she does. "No, silly" She said while wiping her tears. "Thank god" I sighed which made her laugh. "I need you and no one else, ok?" I said and hugged her tightly. I pulled her in a soft kiss full of emotions.

 

 

 

[A/N: sorry this chapter was short but I will update with a really good one soon.