Met her again

Regret is my biggest fear

 

 

 

The girls studied at hueming high school. Yeji walked into the school gate and heard a exiting voice. "Yeji" it was her bestie Lia. Lia ran towards her and have her a side hug. "You are already here?" Yeji asked lia. Lia realised her from the hug and said "yes. I needed your help in the test" It was their 3rd test. It was maths and Lia really needed help in maths. It was their finals. These girls where in second year of their high school and next would be their last year of high school. "Ok I will help you" Yeji smiled and held Lia's hand and walked to the classroom which was at the second floor. They sat on their seats next to each other. "Which one do you need help in?" Yeji asked Lia pointing the chapters in the textbook . "Just explain me what ever you think is important" Lia said. Yeji started explaining Lia. Lia found it very hard. The exam started, Lia looked at Yeji with a smile. Because they were the same problems what Yeji explained.

 

--------------------------------

 

The exam ended with the bell. The teacher collected everyone's paper. Lia hopped to hug Yeji as her test went well just because of Yeji. "I will treat you with something delicious" Lia said smiling at Yeji. Lia and Yeji has been friends for 7 years now. They know each other very well. Yeji and Lia were about to step out of the school gate just then Yeji got hit on her shoulder. Obviously by mistake. Yeji looked at the person she had brown eyes which  were shining because of the sunshine, she had short hair, she carried a bag in her hand. Probably a sports bag. "I am sorry, excuse me" The girl said looking at yeji. Yeji spoke " I am sorry too, because I shoud have seen you coming" Yeji saw the girl and she got back to her teen memories. Yeji was shocked and got froze. "Ryujin?" Yeji mumbled. " how do you know my name? Have we ever met before? " the short haired girl asked. Yeji didn't know how to react, "I just guessed" Yeji replied being nervous. Ryujin probably though she is weird. 

 

For yeji , Ryujin was no other than her elementary school crush.

Yeji's thoughts: What is she doing here?......   Is she in the same school?.....   Or is she a new student, no she cannot be a new student. It is the end of the academy year......    What am I suppose to do?

 

Lia spoke cutting Yeji's thoughts " do you know her? " Yeji wanted to explain everything clearly and slowly to Lia. 

Yeji and Lia walked to the cafeteria as Lia told she will treat her for helping her in the test. They reached the cafeteria and ordered. "Do you know her" Lia asked again. Yeji saw her hands are shaking and her heart is not ready to face anyone of them. "Well she is my elementary school crush" Yeji somehow spoke. Lia was shocked and was out of words. " so you like girls? " Yeji managed to be silent. Lia held Yeji's hand and spoke again "I am not judging you. And I will never judge you" Lia said while Yeji fell nervous. "I don't know how it happened and how I fell for her back then" Yeji tried to clear things. "You are saying as if you don't like her now?" Lia teased yeji . Yeji didn't know what was her feelings now. "I don't feel the same for her now" Yeji looked into Lia's eyes. Lia was not sure if it was a truth or a lie. But for Yeji to feel comfortable she nodded her head as agreeing Yeji's words. 

After sometime Lia spoke again. "I told you that I and my family is moving to Canada" Lia and Yeji talked about it earlier. They both didn't seem happy to leave each other because Yeji only had Lia as her best friend and Lia also had Yeji as her best friend. They had no other friends than themselves. "I will miss you a lot" Yeji told. " I will be leaving after the exams" Lia had an emotional tone. Yeji hugged Lia "I will call you everyday" Yeji was trying to hold back her tears. It's not easy to let go a friendship which was 7 years by now. " I will come back soon" . Lia had to go as her father's company transferred him to work in Canada. 

 

 

---------------------

 

they walked home holding hands. Yeji saw a similar face as before. Coming towards her.

it was Ryujin. She stood in front of them facing Yeji. 

"Hello" Ryujin said. She was sweaty and was also tired as she just came back from the practice.

Yeji's thoughts: What is she doing her?.... What is she doing at the way of my house?...

Lia giggled at Yeji.

 

 

Yeji's pov'

I and Lia were holding hands as we walked home emotionally. I saw a girl in white soccer Jersey and in soccer shorts coming towards me. Her hair was tied in a ponytail which also looked messy and attractive at the same time.

"Hello" she said. She stood in front of me. I was confused and beside me Lia was giggling. I had no other option than to reply. "Hello" I replied politely. Lia was watching my blushed red cheeks. "Hwang yeji, 21 years old, in the second year and also the top tier student" she said as I was froze and shivers ran through my body. I felt it again. I felt the same feeling which I had in my elementary school back then. Cutting my thoughts Lia interrupted "yes! You got her right. And by the way did you gathered this information?" I did not wanted to say anything this time. "No, I just remembered the first time I saw her at elementary school. She was really serious about studies." I felt my heart heavy that she remembered me. I thought I was the only one holding my one sided knowledge. I tried to speak " which year are you in? " I wanted to know everything thing about her. "I am in the second year with you two" she spoke softly. I wanted to ask many questions but I knew it was not worth the timing. "I thought you where our junior as you are younger than us"  I calmly said. "Yes but I skipped the first year of the high school because I wanted to concentrate on soccer and I thought I would be good if I was one year faster than my age" Her voice did not changed it was the same her face did not change. I loved her so much back then but I didn't know just seeing her in her Jersey I would fall for her again. "Which class are you in?" I asked her. " I am in 2-3, and you? ". "I am in 2-2 with Lia " I held Lia's hand tighter. Lia spoke "would you mind knowing each other and being friends?" I wanted to hit Lia so hard, because she didn't had to do this. I was shocked and widen my eyes at Ryujin. And was expecting her to just cut the crab. "I won't mind. I always wanted to be friends with her from elementary school" as the words left I just wanted to run as I know I will fall for her at anytime.

 

Lia spoke to Ryujin " I want to talk to you. Can I know the time when you are free? "